Irene's love interest

My Video Game Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: Hello lovely readers. I wasn’t expecting so much interest this fast ^^ not that I’m not thrilled honestly. I really like this story here and am glad to write as long as people are interested. So, you’ll notice for the most part Irene will think and act like a video game character until she’s more used to real life. So please enjoy chapter 2


 

Irene doesn’t know what to do. Seulgi is passed out on the floor. She proceeds to shake her.

 

“Please wake up, Seulgi. I didn’t mean to hurt you.” She wipes away at her tears. She also wonders if slapping her awake might help. She does lightly slap her face several times. But once again nothing. She’s out cold.

 

“Oh. I know, I’ll grab a potion.” She runs off for the kitchen. There’s got to be a potion around here somewhere. The raven looks at a blue colored bottle.

 

“Ah, there it is.” In reality it’s only water. She hurries back and kneels down to the brunette on the floor.

 

“Seulgi. I have a potion now, drink it please.”

 

Then, maybe potions don’t work on the creator. She isn’t sure. There aren’t any clear rules about that. Seulgi is indeed breathing so that is such a relief. Seulgi isn’t dead thankfully.

 

“Okay, here goes nothing.” Irene leans down and starts to kiss the monolid woman. Maybe a kiss will wake her up. She places one of her gloved hands into her brown locks, and pulls her further into her kiss. Seulgi’s lips are very, very soft. Irene has noticed that, and is glad that she’s right about how great it would feel to lock lips with hers. Of course, she would want for the artist to be more conscious. But this is an emergency.

 

Monolids open when she feels a pair of lips covering her own. “Irene?”

 

The raven let’s go reluctantly when she sees Seulgi is awake and staring back at her. “You’re okay, right? Do you also need the potion?” Irene is trying to hand her a water bottle. Seulgi blinks several times then jumps up from the floor.

 

“I’m drunk. I’ve got to be so drunk. I’ll never, ever mix brownies, and cheap wine ever again.”

 

“Um, Seulgi?”

 

The artist is already pacing back and forth. She wonders if she is actually passed out somewhere in an alley. Or if she is really just dreaming. Since there is no logical way that Irene, her drawing is really here with her. She is lonely yes but not crazy.

 

“Maybe if I pinch myself. I’ll wake up soon.” Seulgi grabs her shoulder and pinches hard. “Ow…”

 

“Seulgi,” the raven takes her hands, “you’re not dreaming. I’m real, I promise you.”

 

Seulgi is still so shocked. How can a girl that she drew some to life? It’s too freaky. Does this mean that she has the ability to make other things come to life as well?

 

“Um, Irene?”

 

“Yes Seulgi?” She smiles. Seulgi tries not to get lost in such a pretty smile or her extremely pretty face.

 

“You have to forgive me for freaking out here. But you were a drawing for months, and now you’re suddenly real!” She says with arms raised in the air.

 

Irene chuckles at how cute Seulgi is, and then kissed her cheek. The brunette is just puzzled.

 

“Uh…”

 

“Sorry, you’re very cute.”

 

“I’m cute?” She says it like it’s unbelievable. Or more so that her once upon a time drawing is real and telling her that she’s cute. She has got to be drunk or dreaming, possibly drunk and dreaming.

 

“Yea, but you kissed me.”

 

“Is there a problem?” Irene wonders. “I thought it was perfectly fine to kiss you, my love interest.”

 

Irene is definitely talking like a video game character. Well, technically she was supposed to be. Yet, if she’s real now then what does this mean for the supposed main character of the upcoming video game.

 

“Your love interest?”

 

“Yes!” She grins. “I’m pretty sure that you’re my love interest, Seulgi. Anyway, maybe you need a potion. Here,” she once again tries to hand her some water.

 

“Potion?” The artist questions. “Ah, Irene this is just water. We’ll have to get you more familiar with real world things. Especially if you might be actually staying around.”

 

When she hears the words that she might be staying. It hurts her. She doesn’t want to go back to being just a drawing or back to the computer screen. Irene just wants to be out here in the real world with Seulgi.

 

“No, don’t say might. I want to stay here with you. Seulgi don’t you want that too.”

 

She doesn’t even know what to say. “Irene, can we maybe talk about this tomorrow. When I’m not maybe drunk or dreaming. I’m so tired.”

 

 To the raven, she does actually look pretty tired. “She probably should have drank the potion.”

 

“I’ll get the guest room prepared.”

 

“No!” She grabs on to Seulgi’s waist. “Can’t I sleep here with you?” Irene asks so hopefully. There is so much actually wrong with that question because for so long she was a drawing.

 

“Irene, wouldn’t you like your own space?”

 

“No.” She actually whines and that completely throws Seulgi for a loop.

 

“Um, but the bed is too small.”

 

“No it’s not. We’re not that tall, and there’s plenty of room.”

 

“Okay.” Seulgi agrees, so with Irene still clinging to to her tightly. They get into bed. Seulgi notices that she still hasn’t let go of her. She only snuggles even further into her. Irene is very clingy, and Seulgi is really not used to such clinginess, beautiful woman or not.

 

“You know. When I first designed you. I thought that you would be more of a badass. But you’re like a little kid.”

 

“Hey. I’m cool, look at these.” She materializes two identical pistols. Two very real looking pistols.

 

“Ah, hey...put those away. You know, just saying. People don’t generally like guns being waved in their faces.”

 

“But you gave me this power, the ability to materialize weapons.”

 

That was an idea that Seulgi played around with. She even went and designed a few prototype weapons.

 

“Yea, but I don’t want to get shot or anything.”

 

Irene gasps and the guns disappear as quickly as they came. “I would never, ever hurt you Seulgi.” She hugs her tightly again and kisses her cheek several times.

 

“You, um. You’re pretty affectionate Irene.”

 

“Yes. But onl

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter