Irene is Real

My Video Game Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: Hi readers ^^. Now don’t freak out but yes I do have a brand new Seulrene story. And I’m sure you’re all like Princess, wtf when will you quit lol. And I can’t truthfully, my brain controls me and I obey it. So, enjoy this one too hopefully. No worries I have not forgotten about the other 100 stories I have going on right now. So if anyone’s reading any of those they will continue to be worked on too. Now, without further ado I bring to you lovely readers my latest story.


 

Young video game artist Kang Seulgi sits at her desk at home sketching preliminary drawings, for an upcoming video game that one of the main studios she works for is going to produce. Being a successful in demand artist that she is. She has the ability to work for any game studio, any time, and has her top picks. The game is set in a futuristic setting, and lately the artist has been drawing this one girl over and over again. She has no idea where the idea for this particular girl came from, but she has so many sketches of her.

 

The girl is very beautiful with big, chocolate brown eyes, cute lips, and nose with a petite body. She has codenamed her “Irene"for now. Nothing is set in stone or if this particular character will even make it to the final game or not. Seulgi heads to her computer to start the 3D and graphics process. To give some color and life to Irene. She adds dark, raven colored locks, colors in her eyes exactly how she sketched them with a warm, chocolate brown. Shaded her lips pink and she has a very pale, creamy inviting looking skin tone. “Irene” is even more beautiful on the screen staring back at her.

 

“Seulgi, you’ve outdone yourself here.” She praises her work this time around. She finds herself suddenly getting lost in the chocolate brown eyes of the girl on screen. Then decides she should dress her in something. The game is set in the future. Seulgi starts designing a black body suit, equipped with hi-tech visor, a utility belt that has neat little gadgets for spying and missions. She gives her dark, crimson combat boots for a pop of color against her all black clothing.

 

“Okay, Irene. You’re looking more and more like my main character.”

 

Her cellphone starts ringing and she leaves the computer screen to answer the phone.

 

“Yo Seul, you busy?”

 

“Hey Wan.” Seulgi smiles, hearing her best friend on the line. Seungwan is a vocalist and does a lot of work for video game soundtracks. They have even worked on a few games together. Seulgi’s drawings and characters with Seungwan provided song vocals.

 

“Hey. It feels like forever since we saw one another. Why don’t you come over. I made brownies and I’ll order some takeout.”

 

Seulgi feels her stomach grumble at the thought of food. “As hungry as I am. I’m working Wannie.”

 

“Working? You’re at home right, so you can take a break. I made double chocolate chip brownies, Seul.”

 

“You’re not fair, Wan. You know that I can’t resist your desserts.”

 

“Exactly,” her best friend laughs, “so come over, okay. Your bad eyesight will only get worse. The longer you stare at those screens.”

 

“Hey. My eyes aren’t that bad.”

 

“Ha, yeah right, and I can’t bake for real. I’ll be waiting, bye.”

 

Seulgi hurries to get ready grabs her phone, keys, wallet, and yellow messenger bag. Seungwan has a point that they haven’t seen each other in a while. She gets in her car and heads over to her best friend's place. Having a break from drawing and computer screens might not be a bad thing. She can come back later and work on developing characters, specifically Irene who she hopes will be the main character in the game. There is a very loose plot so far about a futuristic Tokyo, and a small group of elite agents set to save the world from a disease epidemic. The artist isn’t completely sold on the story yet, but creating interesting characters is something that she’s always loved to do. The high pay doesn’t hurt either, especially when she really loves her job. The second that sh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter