Irene's in love

My Video Game Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: Hi, sorry it’s been such a long time. I honestly had forgotten about this fic and was busy with a lot of other ones. But since I’ve completed a few and have some time I’m back with another chapter, and will hopefully have this story done by chapter 10. Enjoy


 

Two months have passed since Irene came to life, and she had grown quite used to being in the real world. There are times she’ll have a moment where she will slip into video game character mode. A prime example is when she asked Seulgi how she replenishes her own HP.

 

“HP?” Seulgi blinked when she heard those words come out of the dark-haired woman’s mouth.

 

“Yes, your health points? You do have health point, don’t you?”

 

“Irene, I’m a human being. We don’t have health points.”

 

“No, health points.” The raven nods while adding it to a tablet like device she has conjured up for herself.

 

Outside of moments like that, Seulgi also finds Irene is very observant and pays attention to the tiniest of details. Sometimes she will tell Seulgi things that she herself would never notice, such as a button being undone or a shoelace untied. Also, Irene really liked doing laundry and ironing clothes. She found the entire act calming and fun for reasons Seulgi didn’t understand. The monolid woman could only really watch as she excitedly tries to pull off her clothes, just to make sure they were perfectly ironed to the utmost perfection.

 

The artist couldn’t deny that having Irene around was also a blessing. The raven insisted on taking care of her. Taking care of Seulgi included cooking for her, ironing all of her clothes, protecting her from people she deemed bad guys, and it was also nice to not feel so alone. Irene also never let her go to bed without hugs and kisses. She never let Seulgi wake up without the same affectionate hugs and kisses. One thing Seulgi still couldn’t understand was why only Irene came to life.

 

The brunette managed to draw some other characters, enough to please her bosses at the gaming studio. Irene freaked out of course, because she was terrified of any potential others coming to life, and taking her place in Seulgi’s life. No one was more relieved than the raven when no one else came off the page too. One thing that hasn’t changed at all was Irene wanting for the two of them to be as close as possible. She didn’t enjoy the times where Seulgi went to work, and even would teleport herself there many times just to be with the monolid artist.

 

She took to calling Seulgi almost non-stop, which most people would find absolutely annoying. Seulgi never minded at all when she saw Irene’s face flashing across her screen, or talking to her for hours at a time. Seulgi found that she could talk to Irene for many hours without feeling one ounce of boredom. The most important thing that doesn’t ever seem to be something that could change, is how very clingy Irene really is, like now when Seulgi returned home to see the raven sprawled out on the living room floor looking helpless.

 

“Irene, oh my god. Are you hurt?”

 

“I’m so weak. Seulgi, I need…”

 

The brunette gets down on the floor to see if there’s anything she could do. “Are you alright?”

 

“I need…”

 

“What do you need?” Seulgi wonders.

 

“I need affection right now. HP is draining without it.”

 

“What the hell?” Seulgi has open in surprise. She can’t tell if the shorter woman is being serious or not, since she has quite the playful nature. At the same time, Irene does look sort of pathetic laying there while reaching out for her.

 

“Seul...affection...now.”

 

“Alright.” The artist leans down to give her a kiss on the cheek, only Irene grabs her face and turns her lips to hers. The kiss is hard and intense. Seulgi feels like Irene wants to mark her lips with bruises, that’s how hard she’s on her lips. Seulgi shakes her head, so much for Irene being weak.

 

“Are you feeling better now?” The taller woman questions knowingly, after Irene finally lets go of her face for air. Irene nods happily. Seulgi is better than any potion on any day. She sneaks a few more kisses before jumping out shouting that her HP had been fully replenished.

 

“Irene is really adorable.” Seulgi thinks with how cute she appears while doing a small victory dance.

 

“Seul, hey. Are you okay?” Irene notices that she is quite zoned out. Perhaps, all she needs is some affection too.

 

“Do you want affection too?” The dark-haired woman happily jumps onto her lap and peppers her face with so many kisses that Seulgi snaps out of her daze.

 

“Irene, hey. I….” She starts laughing, because each time she tries to talk. Irene is right there with another kiss.

 

“Okay, I’m alright. You can settle down with the kisses.”

 

“There it goes.” Irene says softly with a tender smile, as she cups Seulgi’s face in her hands.

 

“There what goes?”

 

“Your laugh. I just wanted to make you laugh, Seulgi. It feels good to see you smile.”

 

“I love to see you smile too, Irene.”

 

“Then, can we go out on another date?” She questions hopefully.

 

“Um…” Seulgi looks reluctant, and that is because the last time they went anywhere it ended in disaster.

 

(Flashback)

 

Irene insisted that after the movie they saw. The two of them needed to go home to have right away, and they needed to hurry.

 

“You need to have with me!” Irene stabs her hard in the shoulder with her index finger.

 

“Irene, you have to lower your voice.”

 

They are really out walking on the streets where people can not only see them, but hear as well.

 

“No!” The shorter woman whines. “You’re supposed to have with me.” Afterwards she jumps onto Seulgi’s back for a piggy back ride.

 

“Why won’t you have with me!”

 

“Irene, please…”

 

“I’m a real woman now. I don’t have video game parts, right?”

 

“Oh my god.” Seulgi facepalms. This is absolutely ridiculous. If Irene doesn't quiet down they could be arrested.

 

“Irene, I will buy you 100 bottles of fabric softener if you quit asking about .”

 

“I wasn't asking about in general. I was asking about specific , involving you and me.”

 

“I'll have with you!” Someone shouts out in enthusiasm. Irene only becomes enraged, so much so that she gets off of Seulgi with katana in hand, and runs after the person.

 

“Target sighted, proceed with elimination.” She hears Irene sounded more robotic than she's ever heard.

 

“Irene, no. You need to calm down, and put the sword away.”

 

“They must die.”

 

“Die!” The person is running faster. Irene is like a woman on a mission, and Seulgi has no idea what to stop her with it, well except for one thing.

 

“Uh, Irene. Hey, how are we going to have if you're chasing people with swords.”

 

Irene stops and looks back at Seulgi with her sword still in her hand. There is a look of hesitancy on her face. She wants to trust Seulgi, but isn't sure if she can.

 

“Are you lying? This better not be another fabric softener incident.”

 

The incident Irene is referring to is when Seulgi tricked her into thinking she would buy her fabric softener. Irene never did get that promised fabric softener, and remained upset at Seulgi for days. The person is able to run away successfully, which had been the brunette’s original goal.

 

“No, I wouldn't lie to you, Irene. I promise.”

 

The shorter Raven grabs her by the arm, and starts dragging her away. She forgets all about the target.

 

“Alright, but this better be some really great !”

 

(End)

 

They didn't have , much to the upset of Irene. Seulgi really thought Irene would have killed her then. She was very angry that they couldn't finally sleep together. Seulgi had to appease her with so many kisses, hugs, and groping just to get Irene in somewhat better moods.

 

“Irene, um…”

 

“Please, baby.” She whispers so ily. Seulgi tries not to outwardly react too much. Damn does Irene’s voice get to her.

 

“Yes, okay. We’ll go out on a date, please try not to hurt anyone like before.”

 

“They had it coming.” The shorter woman says it in such a serious tone, that even the monolid woman is terrified.

 

“Well, .”

 

Seulgi thought that perhaps there was someone in particular that Irene wanted to go. However, the raven surprises her by saying she planned the date already, and teleports them to what is a single house surrounded by nature. Trees, green lawns, a nearby pond, and the sky is such a beautiful blend of pinks and orange. It’s the kind of house Seulgi could imagine raising a family in.

 

“Irene, why are we here?”

 

“Oh, I’ve been studying a lot lately. This is the sort of house I think I would like to live in with you one day. You like kids right, Seulgi?”

 

“Yes, sure but…”

 

The shorter woman puts her finger to her lips. She is smiling up at the brunette with such a warm and tender expression.

 

“Maybe, we could live in a house like this. We could have kids and be a family to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter