Irene, not so innocent?

My Video Game Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: Hi readers, I haven’t necessarily forgotten about this fic. But I’ve been distracted by some of the other ones I have. Here’s chapter 5, and hopefully this is a decent read.

 

Seulgi finds she has no voice at the moment. Irene has her arms wrapped so tightly around her, almost in a protective manner. Yeri and Joy are still looking at her for answers.

 

“Uh….” Seulgi whispers.

 

“Seulgi-unnie, who is this girl?” They both point to the raven-haired woman they have never seen before. She sure is breathtaking, whoever she is.

 

“Hi, I’m Irene. It’s nice to meet you.” She smiles politely.

 

“Uh, yeah Irene. Who are you exactly?” Joy questions with suspicion laced in her voice.

 

“Yeah, and why are you hanging all over our unnie like that for?” Yeri wonders.

 

“She’s my girlfriend.”

 

“Girlfriend!” The two younger woman shout out so loudly that it makes Irene flinch. She really finds that she doesn’t like loud noises. She doesn’t think she will want to know these two either.

 

“Wait a minute. We need to borrow Seulgi-unnie.” They yank the monolid woman away from Irene so fast. That the raven's head further spins. Where are those two taking her Seulgi? She wants to go after them, but makes the decision to wait patiently. At least until anything shady happens. She isn’t sure if she can trust those two yet. Seulgi is dragged to the opposite side of the ice cream place.

 

“Unnie, since when do you have a girlfriend?”

 

“Um…”

 

“Who is she really, unnie?”

 

“She….”

 

“Well…” Joy demands, poking her in the arm. Irene doesn’t like that one bit. No one touches the monolid artist, but her.

 

“She…” Seulgi stops again. How can she explain the complicated truth about Irene? Oh she’s just a video game character who I created, only now she’s real.

 

“Unnie, say something.” Yeri speaks.

 

Before she can talk. Irene wraps her arms around Seulgi’s waist.

 

“We have to go now, bye.” Irene smiles, and the next thing both the younger women see is Seulgi and the Irene girl disappear in an instant. Both younger girls immediately freak out.

 

“Oh my god, what in the !”


 

Seulgi can’t explain the sort of feeling that comes over her. She feels wrapped up in feelings of love, concern, and protection. When she does open her eyes. She is laying on a beach with a worried Irene hovering over her.

 

“Seulgi, are you okay? Can you speak?”

 

When she tried her teleportation skill. She wasn’t sure what would happen. The only thing Irene wanted to do was to get Seulgi away, so they could be alone. She just didn’t want for Seulgi to be potentially hurt in the process, because she’s a human being. Seulgi looks a little dizzy, but unharmed.

 

“Irene, where are we exactly?”

 

It’s a beach that much is clear. There’s just no one on this beach other than she and Seulgi. It certainly doesn’t look like any beach she’s ever been too either. The sand is purple, the sky is a mix of purple and yellow hues. If Seulgi didn’t know any better she’d say they teleported somewhere into Irene’s own creation.

 

“I just wanted to take you away, so we could be alone. I’m still testing out some of these powers, and I don’t think you were finished giving me abilities.”

 

Irene is more aware about the process of her creation than even Seulgi first anticipated. It almost feels as if she were alive the entire time.

 

“There were a lot of ideas I had about you.” Seulgi agrees. “I just didn’t get to finish. The next thing I knew you were real.”

 

“I’m real.” The raven smiles. She then caresses Seulgi’s cheek. “I’m real and with you.”

 

The slightly shorter woman sits down in Seulgi’s lap. It’s so she can kiss her properly. The second the brunette feels those soft, pink lips touch hers. It’s all she can think about, how nice it feels to be kissing the raven. Seulgi lets out a moan when she feels Irene’s tongue slip into . She sure is a great kisser, and that’s another thing Seulgi doesn’t understand. She didn’t have kissing skills in mind when she first started drawing her.

 

The kissing is nice, more than nice. Seulgi finds that she doesn’t want to ever stop kissing her, up until she feels familiar hands squeezing her .

 

“Yah, Irene again!”

 

The adorable raven on top of her laughs in amusement. Seulgi’s reactions to her groping is always so fun to watch. It doesn’t hurt that she has such a great too.

 

“Why are you such a ert?” The brunette asks in exasperation.

 

Irene shrugs. “You made me.”

 

“I didn’t make you like this! I wanted some cool badass chick, not someone y.”

 

Irene pouts then, looking suddenly sad. It sounds like Seulgi is disappointed with her. She wants to make the artist happy. So she won’t regret that she’s real.

 

“I disappoint you.”

 

“What?” Seulgi looks at her when she hears the sad tone in her voice. Seulgi finds she doesn’t like for the raven to be sad, under any circumstances.

 

“You’re not happy with me.” Irene explains. “I disappoint you Seulgi.”

 

“No, hey.” The brunette woman places her down off her lap. Then moves so she can look into her chocolate brown eyes. Seulgi takes both of her hands into her own.

 

“I’m not disappointed in you Irene.” She assures, while pushing her dark locks out of her face.

 

“You’re not?” She asks in a soft voice.

 

“No, you just surprise me, that’s all.”

 

“Is that bad?”

 

“No.” Seulgi smiles softly. “It’s not a bad thing.”

 

“I just want to make you happy, Seulgi. You’ve been so lonely. I don’t want you to be lonely anymore.”

 

Irene sounds so sincere, and sweet. How could anyone not be affected by such a kind, thoughtful declaration.

 

“Hey. I could never be lonely anymore, because you’re with me, right Irene?”

 

The raven nods with a bigger smile on her face. She then leans forward to kiss her cheek.

 

“That’s right. You’ll never be lonely ever again with me.”

 

“I like the sound of that. Now, can we maybe  go home?”

 

“Sure.” Irene grabs Seulgi again for teleportation. They end up in a very specific place however, in Seulgi’s bed. The raven is happily straddling her.

 

“Yah, Irene again!”

 

Irene chuckles loudly, head thrown back in amusement.

 

“I thought of the place I wanted to be with you in the most.”

 

“In my bed!” Seulgi screams with wide eyes.

 

“Yes! I love being in your bed, don’t you?” She wonders while caressing her abs through her shirt. The girl is so touchy with her.

 

“Um…”

 

“I like your bed. I especially like being in your bed together.” She leans down to kiss the brunette again. Irene will be the death of her. There is no other explanation. Once again she doesn’t resist the kisses. She deepens the liplock. Irene moans out excitedly from the sudden boldness of Seulgi. She wants for the artist to be more aggressive in her actions. It means she wants her too, and that the feelings aren’t one sided.

 

Her cell phone rings besides her and interrupts the kissing. Irene whines in annoyance when the brunette stops kissing her.

 

“No! Pay attention to me.” She begs.

 

“Irene, wait a minute. This might be important.”

 

She frowns, crosses her arms over her chest and gets off of Seulgi. She’s starting to not like this cell phone. It always seems to be interrupting them when they’re alone. Seulgi takes what feels like forever talking, but in reality it’s only about 5 minutes. The artist is barely off the phone when Irene tackles her back to the bed.

 

“Why do you need this thing anyway?” She gestures to her phone.

 

“It’s important. It’s how people stay in contact with other. Let’s say you couldn’t see me.”

 

“No!” Irene shakes her head. She doesn’t like what Seulgi is saying to her. She wants to always see Seulgi.

 

“It’s a scenario Irene. Let’s say I had to go somewhere that you couldn’t go too.”

 

“Why not?” She frowns.

 

“Let’s just say I had to for business, and you couldn’t come. The phone is a way you could reach me.”

 

“I could talk to you anytime on it?”

 

“Yeah, sure as long as it’s important.”

 

“Okay.” Irene nods in understanding.  “Can I have one too?” She asks hopefully. For the next 20 minutes Seulgi spends her time designing the perfect phone for her. Nothing too big, not too small. She wanted it in purple, but it needed to be the right shade of purple she wanted. She also wanted a bunny phone case. Irene also wasn’t happy until she was promised that Seulgi’s number would be immediately inside of it.

 

“There.” The artist sighs when it’s finally done. “Are you happy now?”

 

“Wait…” The raven pauses, as she looks through the phone quickly. The next thing Seulgi knows there is a photo of her in a tank top showing off abs. It's the actual lock screen as well as home screen.

 

“How the hell?” Seulgi shouts.

 

“I thought of what I wanted to look at most and it appeared.”

 

“My abs!”

 

“Yes.” Irene nods eagerly. “I love your body so much. Now I can look at it all the time.”

 

“How’d you do that?”

 

“Do what?”

 

“That wishing things into existence?”

 

“Oh…” The smaller woman nods. “I don’t know, maybe it’s a power you thought of for me. Anyway, thanks for the phone.” She kisses Seulgi’s face several times before running off somewhere. Seulgi gets up and heads into the kitchen, because she’s so hungry and needs to drown herself in pringles. Her phone is ringing in her pocket, and to her shock it’s Irene flashing across her screen. The contact name says something like this, “Wife”

 

“Wife!” Seulgi can barely believe it. She almost doesn’t answer the phone, but decides this should be a fantastic explanation.

 

“Irene?”

 

“Hi, Seulgi!” She says cheerfully.

 

“Uh, yeah. Is there a reason why you’re calling instead of just coming to the kitchen?”

 

“You said to call if I couldn’t see you.”

 

Seulgi closes her eyes and has to suppress her scream. It’s hard to tell if Irene is kidding or not, because she sounds playful, but also there is seriousness in her voice.

 

“Irene, I meant like if I was somewhere far away.”

 

“I don’t like this scenario.” She frowns. The idea of Seulgi going far away doesn’t sit well with her, especially if she can’t go too.

 

“Irene, this is really, very weird. We’re talking to each other on the phone, inside the same house. This doesn’t scream weird to you.”

 

“No, not really.”
 

“I see.” Seulgi nods into the phone. “Well, can you at least explain why your contact name is wife?”

 

After she asks there is such a sweet, adorable laugh in her ear. Seulgi finds herself smiling despite the strangeness of it all.

 

“It’s what I am, aren’t I?”

 

“Yeah, um wait, what?”

 

“Haha.” Irene laughs. “You already agreed. I’m your wife, okay talk to you later. Bye-Bye!”

 

Then she hangs up and it just leaves Seulgi genuinely more confused than ever. That reminds her, where the hell are her freaking pringles!



 

Meanwhile, Yeri and Joy were shook to their cores. It’s one thing that Seulgi has a girlfriend. It’s another thing for said girlfriend to make them both disappear into thin air. They smacked each other several times to see if they were dreaming. After a few slaps to each side of the face. They decided to go to talk to Seungwan. She is Seulgi’s best friend and knows her well. They get to her place and bang loudly on the door.

 

“Seungwan-unnie! Open the damn door.” Joy sreams first.

 

“Hurry up unnie!” Yeri too shouts, and bangs on the door. It takes a while for Seungwan to answer, because she was busy doing a face mask. When she gets there and they see her face covered in green. The younger woman shout and fall to the ground.

 

“Oh my god! Monster.” Joy covers her eyes.

 

“Really?” Seungwan deadpans.

 

“My eyes, oh my poor eyes.” Yeri joins Joy in the teasing.

 

“You two kids, really?” The shorter woman sighs. “You’re acting like you’ve never seen someone doing a face mask before. What are you both so freaked out for?”

 

“Unnie, do you know anything about Seulgi-unnies girlfriend?” Joy wonders first.

 

“Yeah, Irene was her name.” Yeri adds next.

 

Seungwan just opens the door to let the younger girls in. She has met Irene, and wow did she scare the hell out of her. Then she thinks about how much she should tell them. They wouldn’t po

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter