Irene feels you're special

My Video Game Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: Hello again, readers. Thank you so much for all the interest in this story. I am equally as excited to write as you are to read. And that’s a good sign so here is chapter 3. Please enjoy


 

It had been a struggle in getting Irene to let her go. The raven had her in a death tight grip. Arms wrapped so tight around her waist, as she followed behind her all the way to the bathroom.

 

“Irene. You need to let me go here.”

 

“No….” She whined, with her head against her back. “If I let you go. Then you could get kidnapped by bad guys.”

 

The brunette sighs and once again tries to remove Irene’s arms from around her. It is futile, because she has quite a grip.

 

“Irene. I promise that I am only going to take a shower.”

 

“We can take it together.”

 

Seulgi’s face feels hot and red. They can’t take a shower together, hell a couple of months ago such a thing would have been very impossible.

 

“No, I need personal space. I promise that I’ll be back in 10 minutes tops.”

 

“Oh, okay….” Irene reluctantly let’s Seulgi go. “But if you’re not back in 10 minutes. I’m going to come in there after you.”

 

“Alright.” Seulgi says. Then goes into the bathroom to start her shower. The raven stays right outside the door. When she hears the running water she sighs. She really wants to be in that shower with the artist. Irene really just doesn’t understand why they couldn’t take a shower together. What is the big deal?

 

“I don’t understand why you need so much personal space.” She calls from the door.

 

“It’s just… people need personal space.”

 

“Well, I don’t like it.” She pouts, then waits. She waits some more and then even more time feels like it’s passing. Until it eventually feels like way more than 10 minutes has passed. Seulgi could be drowned in there. Or someone could have already kidnapped her by now. Those thoughts scare her so she comes bursting through the door.

 

“Seul…..” Her eyes go wide, when she catches a glimpse of firm, perfect abs. “Gi.” She finishes.

 

“Yah, Irene… I said personal space!”

 

“Abs…” The shorter woman whispers, and reaches out to touch the body of her love interest. They are definitely hard, perfect, and feel amazing to her hand. Seulgi who is in the process of putting on her shirt, looks down at the raven who looks in a trance.

 

“Uh, Irene?”

 

“Shh….” She starts. While now Seulgi’s abs. “Your body is so nice.”

 

“Uh, thank you. Can I finish putting on my shirt now?” Seulgi gestures to her half clothed body.

 

“Why? I still haven’t seen you completely yet either.”

 

“Yah, that didn’t even count. You were a drawing then.”

 

Irene giggles. “It counts to me.”

 

Seulgi simply throws on her shirt much to Irene’s dismay. Then they go sit in her living room. The raven’s gaze is very intense. Seulgi swallows uncomfortably.

 

“So…”

 

“So?” Irene repeats.

 

“I…” That’s when Irene leans forward to kiss her cheek. Seulgi sits dazed for a minute until reality kicks in.

 

“What was that for?”

 

“Because, you’re my love interest. I also really like kissing you, a lot. I enjoy the feel of your body.” Because for her, she could kiss Seulgi anywhere, and it would still cause the same effect on her.

 

“Ah…” The brunette laughs nervously. Running her fingers through her hair. Irene is extremely straightforward too.

 

“Um, so….I guess we should probably start introducing you to some real world things. I think we should go outside.”

 

“Outside?” The raven perks up. “Like on a mission?”
 

“No, not exactly. I just don’t want you to not have any experience.”

 

Irene hears experience, and only one thing comes to mind. “Boss fight! Experience points, yes?”

 

“No, no, not a boss fight.” Seulgi tries to tell her. Only the raven is now bouncing up with excitement. She’s already running out the door, leaving Seulgi with little time to get her wallet and keys.

 

“Hey wait a minute! Slow down.” She calls after Irene who is already heading for the elevator. Making Seulgi speed up to catch the clearly hyped up raven. She’s going to have to really make sure she understands this is not meant to be a boss fight.

 

However, getting Irene to enter her car was a struggle. The raven seemed either scared of it or just hesitant. She had her arms crossed over her chest, refusing to go inside.

 

“No. I’m not getting in.”

 

“But we have to drive around Irene.”

 

“No. I’ am not getting in that.” She points to her car. Which Seulgi doesn’t understand what the problem is. It’s not like she’s riding around in some metal death trap that’s half falling apart. She has a freaking Range Rover and it’s pretty brand new.

 

“Irene, seriously. You need to get in the car. This is how we’re going to travel around.”

 

“Why can’t we just teleport? It’s safer and faster.”

 

Monolids go wide, why can’t they teleport? Really? Oh, the brunette doesn’t know. Maybe because it’s impossible to do for her.

 

“We can’t teleport. Because I don’t have any powers. I’m not special like you are Irene.”

 

The raven responds by touching her face. “You’re special to me, Seulgi.”

 

Seulgi already knows she is blushing. She can feel how warm her face feels without Irene’s hand still touching her. “I don’t know what to say. I’ve never been special to someone before.”

 

At least not in the way that Irene is implying anyway.

 

“You don’t need anyone else to make you feel special. I’m here now, and I will make you feel special.” Irene smiles warmly. Seulgi feels even more warmer because of her words. It feels as if the raven really cares about her. Not as the person who drew her either. It feels more personal. It’s not easy but Seulgi does manage to get her inside the car. With promises that they will hold hands everywhere they go. Irene quickly becomes fascinated by the car, bluetooth radio. She’s pressing buttons left and right. Eyes are bright and amused by all the colors flashing across the screen.

 

“Hey, maybe let’s not break my radio.”

 

“I can fix it if it breaks, Seulgi.” She materializes a huge mallet with spikes at the top.

 

“No, No.” The brunette shakes her head furiously.. “Not with weapons Irene.”

 

“Fine.” She sighs and the mallet disappears. Irene will either be the best thing to ever happe

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter