Chapter 8:A big disaster

Destiny Or Disaster

"So... why you didn't come to our home for weeks? I thought you gave up on Woohyun already" Kibum said at Sunggyu when Woohyun go to the toilet. 

Sunggyu rolled his eyes. "No way dude" 

Kibum then sit at the sofa, facing Sunggyu. He glared the small eyed man. "Yah.. if you think there is no way you and Woohyun can date,don't give him a false hope. He is a sensitive person. I don't want him to be sad because of this" 

"I'm not giving him a false hope. I'm just waiting for a right time to confess to him!" 

"When? Until your group disband? You clearly giving him a false hope Sunggyu. Don't you know what he think when you didn't come here? He thought you leave him!" 

Sunggyu bit his lips. He know Woohyun will think like that. But it's not his fault. Blame their comeback that forbid him to meet Woohyun.

"I.. don't know. I really want to confess to him. But.. you know how scary fangirls are" Kibum sighed. 

"Maybe you should just tell Hyun about your career. Maybe he will understand you a bit" 

Sunggyu sighed. "If it's as easy as that, I will tell him since our first meeting. But it's not. I'm afraid if he will give up on me when he know I'm an idol" 

Yeah Woohyun might do that. 

Kibum want to reply but  the sound of the toilet being open stopped him. He huffed. He will deal with Sunggyu later.

"What are you guys talking about?" Woohyun said and sit beside Sunggyu. Sunggyu can feel his heartbeat increase and his face turns red. Luckily Woohyun can't see him.

"Nothing.. we just.. talking about what Sunggyu is doing lately. Right Gyu hyung?" Kibum said and wink at Sunggyu. 

"Mwoya? Are you trying to flirt me or what? Sorry but you're not my type!" Seems like Sunggyu really can't understand what that wink mean. 

Kibum slapped his forehead. From the sound produced, he can tell that.. that sound pretty painful. And he can see Kibum's wide forehead turning red.

"Heol.. you're making your forehead look larger" And Sunggyu really need an insurance for his mouth.

Kibum's face turns red. Not because he is shy. But because of anger. Sunggyu can see smoke going out from the blonde's ear.

"YAH! How about you small eyes?!" Kibum yelled. Making Woohyun scream because of shock. 

Sunggyu rolled his eyes. "Whatever.. I want to eat. Is there any food here?" Sunggyu stand up from the sofa and look around. 

"Yah! If you want to eat,go to the resraurant please!" Kibum yelled. 

Woohyun just shake his head. These guys are so childish..

**
"Wow how can a guy like you cook like this?" Sunggyu say with a full mouth. Kibum look at Sunggyu with disgusted face. How can this guy eat and talking at the same time? Don't he afraid of choking?

"Well.. Woohyun teached me. Or else I might be a horrible cooker like you" Kibum rolled his eyes. He suddenly remmber when Sunggyu cooked in their house and almost burn their house. And the funny thing is.. he only cooked ramyeon. What is so hard to cook ramyeon anyway?

"Hey! I used to be a very good cooker. Better than you. But.. I'm just.." Before Sunggyu can finish his words, Kibum cut his words.

"Whatever small eyes.. I don't want to know " Kibum stick his tongue to Sunggyu. Woohyun sigh. These guys are so childish. Maybe one day I should put one of them in the cage so that they will not argue again.

"Yah! My small eyes made a lot of woman fall in love with me okay?!" Sunggyu pouted. 

"Whatever. Please finish your food faster so that I can kick your out from here!" 
**
"Sunggyu hyung!! We're glad you're! You have a big problem now hyung!!" Sunggyu was welcomed by Sungyeol high pitch scream right after he come back from Woohyun's house. He look at Sungyeol that looking at him with worried eyes. What the.. What is happening now?

"Why? What's wrong?" He look at other members who are sitiing at the living room. He can see worried expression on their face but why? Is Sungyeol's goldfish died? But based on their face.. it is something serious.

They keep silenced for a long time. And that make Sunggyu uneasy. s are loud and noisy. Even Myungsoo. 

"What's wrong?" Sunggyu asked after a long silence. He is standing in front of s,making him looks like a criminal being judge by other people.

"Hyung.. I guess you haven't look at your sns right?' L opened his mouth. They sighed  as Sunggyu shake his head.

"Hyung.. you should open it now hyung.. Woohyun hyung's safety now is in dangerous!" After hearing Woohyun's name from Dongwoo's mouth,he quickly take his phone from his pocket and open his twitter. 

He can see a lot of news about him. And it's not a good one. 

Caught kissing a man's cheeks,Sunggyu got a boyfriend?

The guy that Sunggyu saved is actually his boyfriend

There are alot of news about him and Woohyun. Not only articles, but also photos! 

"What.. what the hell are these?' Sunggyu clenched his phone tightly. Almost break that poor thing in his hand. Sungjong stand up and rub the leader's back,trying to calm Sunggyu down.

"Relax hyung.. our company already manage this thing. And they will investigate who is behind this" Sungjong said. He know how scary Sunggyu is when he is angry. That's why he try to calm Sunggyu.

"By the way hyung.. sajangnim want to meet you" He bit his lips when Hoya said that. This is not good. Not good at all.
**
"- so the solution is.. we have to keep Woohyun far away from Korea" Sunggyu can't even focus of what the ceo said until he said that. He almost stand up and grab the ceo's collar if only he forget the man in front of him is his ceo.

"Why?! Can't you clear the scandal like you always do before?!" Sunggyu can see the ceo sigh. 

"I want to do that too but.. They have evidents. I'm afraid they will know where Woohyun live and will attack him. So we need to move him and his friend as soon as possible" Sunggyu can feel his tears rolling down to his cheeks. 

This is his fault. If only he stop meeting Woohyun after he saved him.. 

"Don't worry.  We will bring him after the scandal cleared" The ceo try make Sunggyu calm down. He know the younger must be upset about what happened. But he can't  do anything to help him. 

He just hope everything will end fast
**
"Stay away from Sunggyu!!"

"You give your gay virus to him! You are disgusting!!" 

Kibum sighed. One hour after Sunggyu leave their house,suddenly their house were surrounded by crazy fangirls that keep screaming and telling Woohyun to stay away from Sunggyu.

Kibum asked Woohyun to wear earphone so that he will not hear those harsh words that thrown to him. But he know Woohyun will know about it. But that's all he can do right now.

"Kibum.. what is happening?" Kibum turn his back to Woohyun. And he widened his eyes when he saw the earphone that he put in Woohyun's ears now gone.

"Why.. they are screaming about Sunggyu?" He can see Woohyun trembling. He stood up from the sofa and cover Woohyun's ear with his hand.

"Ignore them Woohyun ah.. I will make sure this will end soon" He rubbed Woohyun's back. 

Kim Sunggyu.. I hope you will solve all these mess fast. Poor Woohyun. He don't know anything yet and have to face everything even he don't know anything. 

**
I know I said I will be in semi hiatus but I think I will just finish this fanfiction before March (because this almost end btw :)) 

And btw Infinite's Tell Me is so nice!!! And all the songs in their albums are nice and addictive!! I keep repeating the songs in their album everytime I come back from school to release my stress (and my brother keep asking me why I keep listening to the same songs everyday haha)

But it is a bit disappointing that they can only promote for 2 weeks 😢 Because I'm new fans (not really.. I become their fans in 2016 lol) and I never watch their perfomance live before 😣 It's sad but I understand it is because of their individual schedule. I hope shortened their promotion period will make them get enough rest :) 

BTW INFINITE GOT THEIR 3RD WIN TODAY!! I'M SO HAPPY!! 🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉(one of the reason why I decide to update this😆)

Sorry for long speech lol. Thanks for reading this :) sorry for short and boring update :(