Chapter 4:After date

Destiny Or Disaster

"Thank you for today" Sunggyu said as they arrived in front of Woohyun's house. For the first time in his life, he feel this fun. He didn't go out from his house often because of his career. And also he has no one to accompany him to hang out.

Woohyun smiled at Sunggyu. "It's not a big deal. Besides,I enjoyed it too" Sunggyu grinned when see Woohyun's cheek is blushing for nth time. He really wants to pinch those chubby cheeks.

"Woohyun ah~ you are home already?" Suddenly Kibum opened up their house's door,ruining their 'shy shy shy' moment. Kibum stunned when saw Sunggyu is standing in front of their house.

"Oh..did I disturb something? I'm sorry.." Kibum grinned to Sunggyu and close the door again,leaving Sunggyu with Woohyun again.

Sunggyu chuckled. "So.. goodnight Woohyun" He caressed Woohyun's cheeks and..

Chup!

A kiss landed on Woohyun's right cheeks. Woohyun stunned. If he is not wrong.. Sunggyu just kissed him. Even it is just on the cheeks. Still. It's still a kiss.

"Bye.." Sunggyu blushed and go to hos car without looking back at Woohyun who is holding his cheeks with a shy smile.

"Ehem.. can't you please.. come in to the house? I want to lock the door" Kibum said,standing right behind Woohyun only God who know when.

"Kibum ah.. is it wrong to fall in love to a guy that you just know for less than a month?" Kibum wrinkled his forehead. 

"I don't know. Maybe it's not really wrong. But you have to be careful. You don't know who Sunggyu really is" Kibum warned him. Woohyun grinned and hug his best friend. 

"Thanks buddy" Kibum smile and hugged Woohyun back.

"Okay stop with this drama. I want to lock the door. Go in and sleep well okay Hyunnie~" Woohyun pouted when Kibum ruined their not-so-touching moment by becoming his usual diva self back.

"Wow you should get a reward called best moments ruiner of the year" 

"I will gladly accept that reward. Now, shuh!" Woohyun huffed and went into the house. Kibum shake his head. Aigoo.. what should I do with you Woohyun..
**
When he arrived at his dorm,he can hear people shouting and screaming like a mad person from the inside. Sunggyu rolled his eyes. These kids.. if only people don't know the one that inside that dorm is Dreamboys,maybe they will call mental asylum. 

"WOOHOOO!! We are now celebrating our leader who is not single anymore!!" As he opened the dorm's door,he can hear Sungyeol shouting with his dolphin scream. 

"What the-" Sunggyu groaned. Where the hell those kids know he went to date with Woohyun?! Okay. Not really a date actually. Just a normal hang out. But he said he wants to visit his parent's house! 

"Oh hyung! You're here! Let's eat these foods" Dongwoo said  when he saw Sunggyu standing like an idiot at the entrance door of their dorm. 

And when Dongwoo said that,all the members attention change to him,making 5 pairs of eyes looking at him with sparkling eyes. 

"Hyung.. congratulations!" Sungjong grinned. Okay he will pull his words when saying that Sungjong is the only mature member in the group. Actually all of them are same. ALL!!

"What congratulations?!" Sunggyu squinted his eyes,looking at them one by one with his not-so-small eyes. Myungsoo grinned.

"Because someone just went to the date today.." Myungsoo said,clearly mocking him. Aish that bastard. He don't know why Myungsoo got a lot of fans among them. His fans definitely change their bias after know the real Myungsoo! 

"Yah I said I went to my parent's house!" Sunggyu yelled. Sungyeol rolled his eyes. Than he poked Dongwoo's shoulder and whispered something to him.

Then..

"Aww Woohyun ah.. look you have stains besides your Y lips~" Sungyeol used his high pitched voice to imitate what Sunggyu did earlier to Woohyun at restaurant and even stressed the word y. Then he wipe the imaginary 'stains' beside Dongwoo lips and it. Sungyeol can feel Myungsoo and Hoya looking at him with a deadly glare but hey! He don't give a damn about that. Because it's funny to tease the leader.

"When the hell I said that?! And HOW DO YOU KNOW I DID THAT?!" Dreamboys members rolled their eyes when heard Sunggyu yelling for the second time. Their hamster leader now become more naggy after his date.

"Aish hyung. I wonder what is Woohyun's reaction after look at your blur face. Maybe he will reject you even before you confessed at him" Myungsoo said while trying to reach the pizza which is located in front of Hoya who is seating beside Dongwoo and it's too far from him because Sungjong is the one who sit in front of the pizza and Hoya. He pouted. He wants pizza~

"Who said I like him? And wait.. arw you guys perhaps..FOLLOW ME AND WOOHYUN?!" After collecting thw informations and evidents (?) Finally Sunggyu manage to process the information! Give him an applause please.. yes thanks to the one who applaud  (?)

"I wonder if you are lying when said you are the one of the top students in high school" Hoya said,passing the pizza at Myungsoo when saw the visual can't stop staring at the pizza with his kitten eyes. Myungsoo grinned when the pizza finally come to him. Oh pizza~ now I will not care about Sunggyu hyung's boyfriend anymore .

"WHY I HAVE TO LIE WHEN IT IS THE TRUTH?!" Sunggyu yelled,for the third time. Dongwoo who is silent for a long time because try to eat as much as he can (because s are food monsters so he has to eat anything he wants before it's finished) finally let out his voice.

"Hyung. I wonder if Woohyun know you are like this. Maybe if he know,he will distant himself with you" Dongwoo said casually  without caring the leader gaze that maybe can make a hole on his head because the gaze is tooo sharp.

"AISH THESE KIDS! GO TO SLEEP!" 

"It is just 8 o'clock hyung. Let's enjoy the food!" 

".... okay"
**
"So.. you are actually having a date with Sunggyu? Wow.. he is really brave to make a move" Kibum said while trying to help cut his steak with the knife. They are having a dinner which is steak that Jonghyun (Kibum's boyfriend) treat. After finished helping Woohyun cutting his steak,he passed the steak to him.

"What.. it's not a date! It's just.. a normal hang out. You know. Like you and Minho always did" Woohyun said,and starts eating his steak. He moaned at the taste of the steak. No wonder the steak is expensive nowadays. Because it is too delicious.

"Then.. can you explain the kiss on the cheeks thing?" Kibum raised his eyebrows even he know Woohyun can't see it. Woohyun blushed and ignore Kibum,trying to finished up his steak. Obviously trying to avoid Kibum to ask more questions.

"Hey! It's not nice to ignore your bestfriend!" 

"And who is that?"

"Yah Nam Woohyun!" 
**
Rushed update XD Because I want to keep my promise to update on my birthday XD Btw thanks for reading XD

sorry for any mistakes that i make in this story :)