Chapter 3:Date!

Destiny Or Disaster

As usual.. Not edited 

 

"So..where do you want to go?" Asked Sunggyu. His hand holding Woohyun's hand tightly, like it is his precious things and he afraid to lose it. They are now walking to the nearest bus stop near Woohyun's house. 

"I don't know. Since.. You know.. I can't see so.. " 

Sunggyu sighed. "You no need to feel bad about it.. Okay then. I will decide our destination for today! " Sunggyu said cheerfully. Woohyun smile when hearing how excited Sunggyu is. 

"Sure. I am not a picky person for your information "Woohyun grinned, making his cheeks looks chubbier. Sunggyu shouting in his heart when saw that. 

"You know.. You said your name is tree but your face looks like a puppy and your cheeks looks like mandu" Sunggyu joked. Making Woohyun pouted when heard what Sunggyu said. 

"No! It's not! I just enjoy eating and never care about how my face looks like! " Woohyun said innocently. 

"But don't worry.. I like it. You are cute with chubby cheeks" For nth time, Woohyun's cheeks turns red because of Sunggyu's word. Sunggyu chuckled. 

"So.. Talking about food.. Let's go to the restaurant near here. It's almost lunch time" Sunggyu can see Woohyun eyes sparkling when he said food. It's not weird why his cheeks is so chubby

"Let's! " Woohyun said excitedly. 

**
Woohyun and Sunggyu arrived at the restaurant that Sunggyu meant a few minutes later. Sunggyu requested for a vip room for them since he don't want to have another scandal that involve Woohyun again. 

"You don't have to do this" Woohyun said when Sunggyu pulled his chair and help him to sit down. 

"It's okay" Sunggyu grinned behind his mask. 

The waiter come to their table a few minutes later to take their order. But what makes Sunggyu feels uncomfortable is when the waiter's eyes keep looking at Woohyun likes a predator look at their prey. Woohyun definitely don't know this since he cannot see. 

Sunggyu don't know why. But he feels jealous. So, his hand reached Woohyun's hand on the table and looking at Woohyun warmly, as a sign to the waiter that they're lover (Not really). Woohyun blushed at the sudden affection but didn't said anything. 

"So, what do you want to eat? "Sunggyu asked Woohyun. Woohyun scrunched his nose, thinking for a while. 

"I will just follow your choice" Woohyun said with a grin. Sunggyu nodded and ordered two jjajangmyeon and two apple juice for them. 

"By the way.. Can you please stop staring him like that? " Sunggyu whispered to the waiter with a glare, signalling that if he look at Woohyun like that again, he will skin him alive. 

"Y.. Yes sir. I'm sorry! "The waiter said and bowed as an apology to him. Sunggyu smirked and chased the waiter from the room. 

"Eum.. Sunggyu? Why he said sorry? " Woohyun asked innocently. Sunggyu chuckled. 

"He is sorry for being late to come here for take our order" Sunggyu lied.  No way he will say he is jealous by the way the waiter look at Woohyun. (Is it jealous? He don't know) So he have no option beside lying. 

"So.. Actually I asked you out because..  I want to know you better" Sunggyu tried to start the conversation. Woohyun wrinkled his forehead. 

"Want to know me better? Why? " Woohyun laughed awkwardly. "I'm just a normal person" 

"No. For me.. You are special " Sunggyu said without hiding the truth. Sunggyu's words made Woohyun speechless. 

"So.. I really want to know how old are you? " 

"Why are you asking? "

"Just because.. You look younger than me. I'm curious how old are you" 

"I'm 20 this year" 

"Wow you are so young.. I'm 23" Woohyun laughed when heard Sunggyu's word. 

"23 is not old. You are just born too early" Woohyun grinned. Sunggyu huffed. 

"Ya.. Are you trying to make me feel better or worse? " 

"I don't know~" Woohyun said in teasing tone. Making Sunggyu smile when see the adorable side of Woohyun. He is so childish.. 

They continue their conversation without knowing 5 pairs of eyes are watching them from the opened window. (It's weird why Sunggyu didn't notice them --")

"Wow.. That guy is cute indeed. It's not weird Sunggyu hyung falling for him" Sungjong said as he saw Woohyun face. 

"Ya Sungjong ah.. Don't fall for him! Hyung will definitely kill you if he know! "Hoya warned the maknae. Sungjong pouted. 

"I'm just saying something good to my future brother in-law " Sungjong sulked. 

"Aww.. Don't worry Sungjong ah.. I'm at your side" Dongwoo grinned. The maknae hugged Dongwoo as the sign that he is happy. Hoya rolled his eyes. He will deal with Sungjong later for touching his Dongwoo. 

"Shut up guys! I'm trying to hear what Sunggyu hyung said to that Woohyun guy! " Sungyeol said and continue listening to the couple. 

Myungsoo just shake his head, watching how idiot s are. He don't know why he is here with them and stalking Woogyu 'date'. He must be paralyzed or maybe Sungyeol's idiot virus may infected him. 

They are lucky they are wearing a complete disguise or else fans maybe will stop being their fans because their bias are idiots. (Kidding lol) 

Back to Woogyu

The food arrived a few minutes later,  making them stopped their conversation for a while to eat their food. 

"Can you eat? Or you want me to help you?" Sunggyu asked Woohyun as he saw Woohyun struggled to reach the forks. Woohyun shake his head.

"No. I can eat by myself. Thanks" Sunggyu sighed and nodded. He understands Woohyun don't want to depending to other people that much. 

They eat in the silence, enjoying the jjajangmyeon taste in their taste bud. It has been a long time since Sunggyu eat the real food like this. Because he is an idol. So he need to take care of his body. 

They finished their food not lonng after that. Sunggyu reached the tissue and wipe his mouth. He look at the Woohyun face and chuckled when saw the sauce stain beside his lips. 

"Wait" Sunggyu said and wipe the stain with his thumb and it. 

Woohyu blushed at Sunggyu's bold action. But just smiled, thanking him. 

Dreamboys side 
"Oh my god I don't know our leader can be that romantic! " Sungjong squealed with suprise and shake Myungsoo body (who unfortunately beside him) excitedly. Making the visual can't breathe. 

"Stop it Sungjong ah! " Myungsoo stop the maknae hand that held his shoulder. Even he is thinner and looks girly than him, Sungjong is pretty strong too. 

"Hehe I'm sorry Myungsoo hyung I'm just happy for our leader" Sungjong said and grinned innocently. Myungsoo sighed. He will let it passed this time. 

"Oh my.. I don't know that our Gyugyu can be that romantic! I thought he is just a lazy and full-of-himself leader" Dongwoo dropped his jaw at that scene. Sunggyu surely in love this time. Because he never see this side of Sunggyu. 

"I wish you will be that romantic Myungsoo" Sungyeol eyed the visual that just recovered from his dizziness (the maknae's strength is not a joke seriously) 

"What? I'm more romantic than that leader! " Myungsoo protested. He pouted his lips and look at Sungyeol with innocent face. Sungyeol rolled his eyes. 

"You look stupid right now" Myungsoo pouted his lips longer. 

"Okay guys show ended. Let's left our leader and let them enjoying their date" Hoya dragged all s (is it possible? XD)  from the restaurant, earning protests from them but Hoya didn't care. 

**

Hello again :)

So tomorrow and the day after tomorrow is holidays for my class (because we have no examination and our juniors are using our classroom for their examination) so I'm using this chances to update this ≧▽≦y 

Ps:don't forget to stream bad and the eye mv!  Because there is a project to increase the eye mv to 30M views and bad to 50M views! We can do it! Fighting! 

Ps:I'm going to update this again maybe on next saturday or sunday because of i got a week of holidays ! (Yeay!) (But my examination is not over yet T.T) 

OKAY BYE LOVE YOU GUYS!! SORRY FOR ANY MISTAKES IN THIS STORY!