Chapter 2-Date? Or not

Destiny Or Disaster

Warning:another not edited and bad grammar chapter --"

 

"So.. Who is the man that sent you yesterday? " Kibum, Woohyun's housemate and bestfriend asked. They're having breakfast right now at the dining table. 

"He-he's no one" Woohyun said, his face blush when Kibum mentioning Sunggyu. 

"Oh.. Really? But why he sent you then? And he carried you into the house! With bridal style! " Kibum said excitedly. It's the first time a man approach Woohyun, of course he excited! And it's also the first time Woohyun blushing over a man. 

"I don't know. He is too kind" Woohyun said with a smile. "Kibum ah" 

"Why Woohyunnie? " 

"Can you describe his face to me? I really want to see his face but.. You know my condition right? " Woohyun said sadly. Kibum smile disappeared from his face when Woohyun said that. 

Woohyun is not blind since birth. He is normal at first. But then his family involved into an accident and unfortunately a piece of glass entered his cornea and make him blind. The doctor said he can see again if he make a surgery but the surgery is too expensive. (Idk this is true or not since I'm not a doctor so tell me if this is wrong) 

Kibum has offered to help him but Woohyun refused because he don't want to burden his bestfriend. 

"Don't be sad.. Okay I'll tell you how his face look like. Actually the first time I saw him I thought he is a giant hamster" Kibum giggled. Woohyun laugh. 

"He has a small eyes, fair skin, a button nose and a thin lips. And he is a bit taller than you and has a weird red hair" Woohyun giggled. Wow that Sunggyu guy must be handsome then.. I wish I can see his face with my eyes.. 

"Woohyun ah.. You lost your stick right? " Kibum tried to change the topic. He don't want to make his bestfriend sad. It's weird to see his happy-go-lucky bestfriend sad. 

"Yes. That's what Sunggyu said" 

"Okay. So I'll go out for a while to buy your new stick okay? Don't go any where but if you really want, make sure there's someone with you okay? "  Kibum is really protective with Woohyun because Woohyun is really clumsy and careless. He afraid something will happen to him if he go out alone. Furthermore he can't see so he can easily get hurt. 

"Are you sure you just want to buy my stick? Not going date with Jonghyun? "

"Err.. "

"Okay.. Don't worry about me. Just go" Woohyun grinned. 

**
"So hyung. Where are you going today? " Sungyeol asked. They're having their breakfast at the dining table. They have no schedule today so they can relax a bit. 

"He definitely will go to his boyfriend's house" Sungjong said while giving his smirk to the leader, making the older blush. Ahh.. What's wrong with him? 

"Aww hyung. No need to be shy.." Myungsoo said with teasing smile, making all the members laugh. Well.. It's not all the time they can tease their leader. But when there's chance to , they will use that chance wisely. 

"Shut up before I will make all of you practice non stop today" Sunggyu murmured with trying-to-be-serious face. But seems like that face is not working for them today. 

"Oh uri gyuzizi so cute.. Trying to be strict heh..? " Dongwoo looking at the leader with a grin. 

"Shut up dinosaur or I'll told Hoya you touched Shinee's Taemin yesterday" by the way, Hoya is not there because he has a dance class. 

"Oh then I'll tell you Woohyunnie your bad habits"

"Yah How do you know his name?! " Sunggyu eyes is now as big as a saucer (If that possible) when Dongwoo mentioned Woohyun's name. 

"Manager hyung told me" Dongwoo said with a grin. Making Sunggyu really want to staple the dancer's lips so he can't grin anymore. 

And the breakfast continue with non stop teasing by s. Sunggyu swear he will buy a hot glue gun and make them shut up. 

"Okay. So.. I'm going out. Don't make any mess in our dorm. Got it? " Sunggyu said after they finished eating their breakfast. His face is now covered by a (puppy) mask and his eyes is covered with a pair of shades and his hair is covered by a beanie. 

"Oohhh.. Are you going to a date with that Woohyun guy? "Sungyeol smirk. Sunggyu rolled his eyes. This damn choding really know me well. 

"No. I'm going to my parents house" Without waiting for s answer, he go out from the dorm. Before he close the door, he can hear Myungsoo shout

"GOOD LUCK WITH THE DATE GYUZIZI! "

**

Woohyun huffed. He is bored. Kibum already went out and he is now alone. In his lap there is a book with Braille lettering to reduce his bored. 

He stop reading when there's someone knock the door. He sighed. Kibum must forgot something before went out. 

With a lot of difficulty, he try to go to the front door. His life become more difficult after he lost his stick. It's hard for him to walk even in his house. He is lucky his house got no stairs or else maybe he'll fall down. 

"Who's there? " Woohyun asked as he reached the front door. Kibum always said to him to always ask if someone knock the door. 

"It's me! Sunggyu! " Woohyun stiffed. The guy that in his mind for a whole day.. Is here? Seriously? He tried to pinch his arm. He yelped when feel the pain. So it's not a dream.. 

With a deep breath, he open the door. Suddenly he felt he is in someone's arm. Making his face red until the ears. Oh my.. Why the hell he hug me?! And what's wrong with my heart? 

"Hi Woohyun" Sunggyu grin even he know Woohyun can't see that. He smile when see how red Woohyun face is. He looks like a tomato. But a cute version. 

"Oh. H-hi" Woohyun replied nervously. Making Sunggyu almost pinch the latter cheeks because he's being too cute for a human(?). 

"So.. Don't you want to invite me into your house? " 

"O-oh. Sorry. Come in" Woohyun opened the door to invite Sunggyu in. Sunggyu laugh at his nervousness. 

"So.. You are alone? Where's the blonde guy? " Sunggyu try to start a conversation as he sit on the sofa at the living room. 

"You mean Kibum? He went out to buy me a new stick and maybe he went to a date with his boyfriend? I don't know" Woohyun replied. "By the way.. I'm sorry I can't give you anything" 

"No it's okay. I'm not here for food anyway "

"So.. Why are you here? "Woohyun asked curiously, his head tilted a bit, making him look like a curious puppy. 

"Actually.. I want to visit you. But since you are alone at home.. Do you want to go out with me? "Woohyun widened his eyes. And he blush a bit. Go out.. With him? Is this.. A date? 

"But it's okay if you-"

"No I want! " Woohyun cut his sentences without letting him finish it. After realized what he did, Woohyun cover his face with his hand. Oh my.. What did I do? 

"Hahaha.. It's okay to get excited.. " Sunggyu smile when looking at his reaction. He is so cute for God sake!!  

"So.. I'm going to change okay? " Woohyun said nervously and get up from the sofa. He really want to punch his face right now for being blushing too much in front if Sunggyu. 

"Do you want me to help you choose the clothes? "

"Sure" 

Sunggyu grinned. Today is the best day ever indeed.

 

**

HELLO.. 

SORRY FOR ANOTHER BORING CHAPTER T^T ACTUALLY I UPDATE THIS TODAY FOR PREPARATION FOR MY ENGLISH TEST TOMORROW BUT I THINK MY ENGLISH IS GETTING WORSE T^T

BTW I'M SO HAPPY TODAY BECAUSE I CAN SEE WOOHYUN AFTER A LONG TIME T^T (ONE OF THE REASON WHY I UPDATE TODAY) HE IS SO CUTE AND SHY OMG I JUST CAN'T >.<

OKAY THANKS FOR READING AND SEE YOU ON 27TH OCTOBER (MY LAST DAY OF EXAMINATION T^T)