Chapter 7:Lovesick

Destiny Or Disaster

It have been a few weeks since their last meeting. Sunggyu is now busy with their comeback schedule,dance practice and also a lots  variety show and drama until he have no chances to meet Woohyun.

Dreamboys members look at Sunggyu who is busy daydreaming right after they finished their dance practice. They sighed. 

"Fall in love is too hard right?" Myungsoo said and the members nodded. 

"Aigoo our lovesick leader.. " Sungjong sighed. 

They wonder what will happen when Sunggyu can't meet Woohyun for a long time because of their world tour which will be held in December. They may not be in Korea for a few months that time.

"Maybe he will run to the Korea by himself" Sungyeol chuckled. He imagined Sunggyu who hate physical activity suddenly running to Korea to meet his Woohyun. That must be funny.

Yeah. His lovesick must be that worse. Since Sunggyu can't even hear s are now talking something bad about him. (Well not really. It's fact)

"But until when he will be like that? He didn't even confess to Woohyun but be look like a boyfriend who miss his girlfriend. But.. they are not even a couple right?" Sungjong said with a frown. 

"Sunggyu hyung's pride is too high to admit to Woohyun that he loves Woohyun" Myungsoo sighed. 

Dreamboys nodded,agree with Myungsoo words. Their leader is a man with a high pride. No wonder he never have a boyfriend or girlfriend before.

They will just hope their leader love story will be a happy ending. 

**
Woohyun pouted. It have been more that a week since Sunggyu last visit. In these two weeks,he feels empty and something missing in his heart when Sunggyu is gone. 

He sighed. He know he shouldn't love someone that he just meet. Who knows he don't like blind people as a lover? And then he will leave Woohyun alone if he confess to him.

"Why are you sighing Namu?" Kibum who just enter his room asked. Woohyun almost release a (un)manly scream because of shock. Luckily he didn't fall from his bed.

"Yah! When do you enter my room?!" Kibum smirk at Woohyun even he know his bestfriend can't see it.

"I want to call you for breakfast but you keep sighing and pouting so I think maybe I should watch you first because it's funny" Kibum said with a chuckle. His bestfriend look like a girlfriend  that missing his boyfriend and sulking with his boyfriend because his boyfriend didn't contact him at all.

"It is not funny" Woohyun pouted. He reach his stick and get up from his bed. Kibum grinned.

"Just admit it. You love Sunggyu right?" Woohyun's face turns red when Kibum asked that.

"W-what? What the hell are you talking about?! No I don't like him" He walk faster to the dining room to avoid Kibum's question. Even he know that it's useless since they are still in the house and he can't run anyway because Kibum still can find him.

Kibum sigh. What the hell is wrong with these two? Can't they just admit their feeling and get together?! Ahhh this is so frustrating!

"You and your boyfriend are same" Kibum murmured. 

"No he is not my boyfriend!"

"Yet! Now sit down before I forbid you to eat my cooking!" Woohyun stick his tongue out to Kibum before sit down on the chair.

"So childish" Kibum mumbled. Woohyun just smile innocently and yelled to Kibum to serve the food faster because he is hungry (he didn't realize it maybe he is too busy thinking about Sunggyu) 

**
Meanwhile..

"So the article is ready?" The man asked to his friend. He smirk when imagine what will happen to Sunggyu and the man that with Sunggyu. 

"Yeah. I just need a few edit before publish it" The other man reply. Making the smirk on the man's lips grew wider.

'Kim Sunggyu.. I will get my revenge' 
**
"Hyung.. can't we have another day off? I can't feel my body already" The maknae whined when all of them are eating their breakfast at the dining table. 

"Yeah.. we've been practising for weeks already! I want to see my mom.." Sungyeol whined too. Sunggyu bit his lips and look at other members. And what make things worse is t

the other members also looking at him with their puppy eyes.  

"Do you remember all the move already?" All the members nodded,still looking at Sunggyu with their puppy eyes. 

Sunggyu sighed. How can he refuse when all of his dongsaeng do aegyo in front of him. If they really do that,it's mean they are really desperate (especially Hoya,who hates aegyo so much. He once got angry on the televisyen just because he was asked to make aegyo) 

"Okay maybe we can.. I have to ask our ceo first " 

They start dancing after heard what the elder said. Sunggyu shake his head. So childish.

**
"You finished the article?" The man asked his friend from his phone. 

"Yes. I will post everything you asked me tonight. Don't worry" 

The man smirk. Kim Sunggyu,say goodbye to your career.

**
"Kids! I asked the CEO and he said yes!" Sunggyu announced happily from the living room. Dreamboys member that busy with their own activity look at the member with sparkling eyes when their leader announced that.

"Really hyung?! Waaahhhh!!" Myungsoo start screaming and dancing. Sunggyu rolled his eyes. This kid really...

"Okay hyung.. I will go first!" Sungjong said and leave the dorm. Following by other Infinite members except Hoya. Sunggyu rolled his eyes. When will their member be mature? 

"So hyung.. what will you do today? Meet your boyfriend?" Hoya asked. He grinned at the leader who is looking at him with a glare. 

"What boyfriend? I told you he is my friend okay! F.R.I.E.N.D!" Hoya rolled his eyes.

"Friend my foot. You meet him almost  everytime you have chance. And also.. you kissed his cheeks. No friend do that okay?" 

"Wait.. How do you-"

"Bye hyung have great day!" Before Sunggyu managed to finish his words, Hoya leave the dorm. Sunggyu rolled eyes. That brat..

Wait...

How did he know I kissed Woohyun's cheeks?

"Lee Sungyeol.." Yeah. Definitely it is because of that choding.
**
"Yah don't play with your food!" Kibum hit Woohyun's hand with his chopsticks when Woohyun keep  poking his food with his fork.

Woohyun whined. "That's hurt!" Woohyun pouted while rubbing his hand. 

"Ahh.. so it's hurt.. now eat your food or I will never cook for you!" Woohyun huffed but then still eat his food. How cruel..

"Or.. you want me to call your Sunggyu and feed you?" Woohyun almost choke because of Kibum's words. He reached the plain water beside his plate and drink it with a red cheeks.

"What are you talking about?!" 

"Do you think I don't know? Minho work at the restaurant that you and Sunggyu visited and he saw Sunggyu and you being lovey dovey at there. He said he even wiped your mouth with his thumb right?" Kibum laughed when he saw how red Woohyun's face is.

"S-shut up!" 

"I don't want to~"

"Why are you-"

Tok tok

Before Woohyun can finish his word, someone suddenly knock their door. Woohyun huffed. What a 'good timing'

"I will open that" Woohyun said and stand up to open the door. 

"Who's there?" 

"Guess who~?" He clearly can hear Sunggyu's voice from the outside of the door. But he don't want to make early conclusion. With a sigh he open the door.

"Who-" 

"I miss you.." Before he managed to finish his questions,he can feel someone suddenly pull him into his arm. 

And from the perfume that the person wear, he know that person is Sunggyu.

They stay in that position until Kibum yelled to them.

"Yah! I know you guys miss each other but please.. can you come inside  first?" Kibum said with annoyed voice.

Sunggyu give his glare at the Kibum. This guy.. is really a moment ruiner.

**

Hi 🙂 sorry for abandoned this story for more than a month 😣 is there anyone that still waiting for the update? 😅 sorry for a boring chapter 😔

Btw maybe I will be semi hiatus until November because I have a really important examination this year 😣 So maybe I will update this once every two months ☺

Thanks for reading! Sorry for my grammar 😶 

And Happy New Year!! (I know I'm late but yeah whatever)

Countdown to Infinite cb -6 days (I'm excited >.<)