Last Chapter-Destiny

Destiny Or Disaster

It have been 2 years after the incident happened. Woohyun and Kibum still in New York. While Sunggyu.. he continue with his music. Even he always remember Woohyun all the time,he try to be profesional.

His manager almost agree to make Sunggyu join We Got Married just to make Sunggyu forget about Woohyun. But Sunggyu refused. He don't want to make Woohyun and his fans upset.

He sometimes wondering 'what Woohyun do today?' Everytime he ask himself. Before this,if he miss Woohyun, he just can call Kibum or go to their house. But now.. he can only keep the feeling by himself.
**
Sunggyu is now in rush. He woke up late because of his late schedule last night. And now.. he is late to his song recording

Unfortunately for him,he accidentally bump into someone and make him and the man that bump to him fall down. He groaned and almost scold that person but then he widened his eyes when saw the person's face.

"K-Kibum?" 
**
So,Sunggyu give an excuse to his manager to postpone  his schedule today.(he knows his manager will mad at him but who care?) And here he is,with Kibum at the restaurant near them. 

"So.. what do you want to talk with me?" Kibum said. He look at Sunggyu and sipped his drink. 

"Erm.. how are you?" Sunggyu suddenly feel awkward with the latter. 2 years are enough to make him feel like a stranger to Kibum.

Kibum frowned. Since when Kim Sunggyu is well mannered? This is so weird.

"Yah.. why you suddenly become like this? You make me feel scare" Kibum rub his hand as he feel goosebumps. 

Sunggyu huffed. "Then what should I do? Call you large forehead as soon as we meet? And excuse you, I AM well mannered!" Kibum rolled his eyes. 

"Whatever. Just straight to the point okay?" 

"I need your help"
**
"Woohyun ah! Chagiya! Where are you~?" Kibum yelled as he entered his and Woohyun's house. Woohyun come out from the kitchen with a spatula at his hand,looking at Kibum with anooyed face.

"Stop calling me that! I'm not your boyfriend" Woohyun huffed. If only Kibum is not his bestfriend,he will throw the spatula at his hand at Kibum.

"Whatever.. I love to call you that" Kibum grinned innocently. Woohyun sigh.

"Whatever Kim Kibum. Now don't disturb me. I want to try a new recipe" Woohyun said and enter the kitchen again.

Kibum pout and sit on the couch. After Woohyun did a surgery 2 years ago,the latter keep trying the new recipe that he found from the internet everyday. Kibum can feel his weight increase because Woohyun's food.

He think he need to diet soon.

He then suddenly remember his promise to Sunggyu.

"Remember.. bring Woohyun there tomorrow"

He stand up from the couch and went to the kitchen. He look at Woohyun for a while.

"Hey,are you busy tomorrow?" Woohyun who is busy stirring something in a bowl stop for a while and look at Kibum curiously. 

"Tomorrow.. I have no class tomorrow so yeah.. I'm free" 

Kibum almost screaming because of excited. Luckily he is good at controlling face expression.

"Why tho? You want to bring me to your blind date again?" Well yeah.. Kibum broke up with his boyfriend before they went to the New York. So right after they arrived,Kibum bring (or force) him to go to the blind dates. Woohyun refused at first but he can't stand his friend's whine. 

"Please.. I'm not going to that thing again. I got two tickets for a concert and I have no friend to go with. So.. please.. go with me?" Kibum show his puppy eyes. And again.. if only Kibum is not his friend,the spoon in his hand will land onto his large forehead..

"You know right I hate crowded place?" Well of course he know. They become friend since they are kid. But he has no option! He must keep his promise to Sunggyu.

"Please.. it's not easy to get a vip ticket okay? You know how expensive the ticket is.." He can hear Woohyun sigh. Kibum smirk. He know that is the sign Woohyun give up and will follow what he wants.

"Okay.. but this is the last time I follow you to the concert" Kibum grinned. Yeah it's the last time you will go with me but later you will go with someone else.
** 
They arrived at the concert venue  about 30 minutes before the concert starts. The place is too crowded,making Woohyun feel dizzy. He really hates crowded places. It make him feel suffocate. He often avoid the crowded place whenever he can. 

"Are you okay?" Kibum look at him with concern. Woohyun's face turns pale. 

"I'm okay.. don't worry" Woohyun smile warmly. He doesn't want make his bestfriend worry.

So as they are waiting for the concert to start,Woohyun look around him and saw a lot of fans holding a banner with a name 'Dreamboys' So he thought this is an idol group's concert. 

'Since when Kibum like idols though?' Woohyun asked to himself. But then a song starts to play and a group of 6 boys starts to come out from the backstage.

Woohyun pouted as he saw they starts singing. He never have interested in idols though. Because he was blind since 17 and went to the New York before so he don't know who the idol is. 

But there is someone that caught Woohyun's attention. The one with small eyes and brunette hair. Because when he started singing, his voice feel familiar to him. 

"K-Kibum ah. He.. Did I know him? " Woohyun asked Kibum who seems enjoying the music. Kibum grinned. 

"Just wait till the end and you will know" 

After more than an hour watching the concert with curious in his heart, finally it's the end of the concert, which is used to talk to their fans for the last time before farewell. 

"Actually.. Today is my first meeting after a long time with someone that I miss so much" The brunette hair said and Woohyun don't know why, he feel his heart breaks when hearing that. "Why.. Why I feel.. Betrayed? 

"He.. He went.. To New York before this and just come back to Korea last week. But because of my busy schedules, I can't meet him " Woohyun's starts to feel confused. Because he went to the New York too.

But..no way he is saying that to him right? He might say that to other people.

He saw the brunette take a deep breath before yelling

"Nam Woohyun! I'm Kim Sunggyu! Do you remember me? If yes please come here!" Woohyun widened his eyes. Sunggyu.. So that's why he feel familiar with the brunette hair's voice! 

'So.. that's Sunggyu? W-what is happening here?!'

"Yah. He is calling you. Go! " Kibum force him to go to the stage by dragging him like he is a sack of feathers. Well blame Woohyun for being too skinny. 

"Good luck buddy " Kibum whispered to Woohyun before leaving him with Dreamboys members on the stage. He look at the audience nervously and then look at Sunggyu who is looking at him with longing eyes. 

"I.. Miss you" Sunggyu whispered to his ear before hugging him in front of their fans. He can hear the audiences cooed at the scene. 

"I miss you too" Woohyun murmured. Then he can hear Dreamboys start playing a song. 

Baby i'm falling
Head over heels
Looking for ways to
Let you know just how i feel

Wish i was holding
You by my side
I wouldn't change a thing
Cause finally it's real

Tryna hold back
You oughta know that
You're the one that's on my mind
I'm falling too fast
Deeply in love
Finding the magic in the colors of you

You're the right time
At the right moment
You're the sunlight
Keeps my heart going

Oh.. know when i'm with you
Can't keep myself from falling
Right time at the right moment
It's you...
You.. it's you
You.. it's you

Baby i'm falling
Deeper in love
Everything that you are is
All i'm dreaming of
And if i can break enough
To show you that i need us
I'd give up everything
I have girl just for you

Tryna hold back
You oughta know that
You're the one that's on my mind
I'm falling too fast
Deeply in love
Girl all i need to breathe is you

Cause you're the right time
At the right moment
You're the sunlight
Keeps my heart going
Oh.. know when i'm with you
Can't keep myself from falling
Right time at the right moment
It's you ...

Every night in my bed i'm dreaming
That it's you in my arms i'm holding
Girl all i want is you ...

You know you're the right time
At the right moment
You're the sunlight
Keeps my heart going
It's you...

Cause you're the right time
At the right moment
You're the sunlight
Keeps my heart going

Oh.. Know when i'm with you
Can't keep myself from falling
Right time at the right moment
It's you..
You.. it's you
You.. it's you
You it's you
Oh.. you... it's you
You.. it's you
(Henry-It's you)( i choose this song because this song is one of my fav 😆) 

Then suddenly Sunggyu kneeling in front of him with a bucket of roses. "Nam Woohyun. From the first time I saw you, I fall deep in love with you. So will you.. Be my boyfriend? " the audiences cooed at the romantic scene that their idol make. It's weird though. Because most of the fans will mad at their bias when the propose their lover in front of the fans. 

"I.. I do" Woohyun said with a red face and accept the rose. Then he can hear the fans and other Dreamboys members cheer. He lowered his head with embarrassment.

"Aigoo my boyfriend.. Don't be shy.. " Sunggyu said and lift Woohyun's face by holding his chin. He look straight at the Woohyun's eyes before kiss his lips. 

"Yah! Can't you wait until you reach your room?! " Sungyeol scold them. Sunggyu let go of Woohyun's lips and grinned. He is too happy to scold Sungyeol now.

"I love you" Sunggyu whispered at Woohyun before kiss his cheeks. Woohyun smile shyly at Sunggyu. 

"I love you too " 

**
They are now walking hand in hand around the Han River. It's crazy though. Because it is January and it still winter. 

They keep walking without any words. But after a long silence,Woohyun finally open his mouth.

"I'm glad.. Finally I can see your face " Woohyun smile and caressed Sunggyu cheeks with his hand. What Kibum said is true. Sunggyu is handsome indeed. And his face really looks like a hamster. 

"And I'm glad we finally meet after 2 years" Sunggyu grinned. His eyes sparkling because he is happy to see Woohyun after 2 years Woohyun disappeared. 

Kibum said his manager is the one make he and Woohyun decides to move from Korea and stay in New York for two years. Kibum even force Woohyun to do the cornea surgery so he can see again how beautiful the world is. Finally Woohyun agreed. 

"You.. Really wait for me for two years? " Sunggyu nodded. 

"Yeah.. At first I want to give up because you're no where to find. I went to your house and knock the door until my knuckle bleeds. My manager really got angry at me because I made myself hurt" Sunggyu pouted. Woohyun laugh at Sunggyu-not-so-cute face. 

"I'm sorry.. But the reporters and your fans keep coming to our house. Your manager gave us advice to go outside Korea until everything calm" Woohyun said. He reach Sunggyu's hand and held onto it tightly. Sunggyu smiled. 

"It's okay. Since it's for your safety. Fans can be pretty scary" Sunggyu chuckled. He then drag Woohyun to the nearby bench. They sit there while staring at the star. 

"Woohyun ah.. " Sunggyu called his name softly. Woohyun's look at Sunggyu curiously. 

He gasped when Sunggyu held his cheeks, looking straight at his eyes. Sunggyu smiled when Woohyun avoid his stare. He is so cute..

Sunggyu shortened his distance with Woohyun and softly peck his lips. Woohyun touch his lips. 

"Yah.. You kiss me for the second time already! " Sunggyu chuckled when Woohyun is angry at him. 

"Well.. Are you sure that's the second? " Woohyun widened his eyes when Sunggyu said that. He dramatically close his lips with his palm. 

"D-did you take advantage towards me before? " Sunggyu shake his head and grinned. Well.. Woohyun definitely don't know about his first kiss with Sunggyu. Since he can't see anything at that time and he also fainted right after they kissed. Even it's an accident. 

"Our first meeting. I saved you. But I pulled you to hard and.. We kissed" Sunggyu can see Woohyun's face turns red. Maybe he should change Woohyun's nickname from mandu to tomato since he blushed a lot. 

"Y-you.. That's my first kiss! " 

"Well that's mine too" Woohyun widened his eyes, looking at Sunggyu with disbelieve in his eyes, clearly not believing what Sunggyu said. 

"But you are an idol.. No way-"

"I just want to save my first kiss to my true love" Sunggyu grinned. Woohyun smiled softly at him. 

Sunggyu look at Woohyun with a soft gaze. He held Woohyun hand and kiss his knuckle. 

"I promise I will take care of you now and forever" 

"I believe you" Woohyun grinned before hugged Sunggyu.

Sunggyu caressed Woohyun's hair. He definitely will treat Kibum Snsd's album after this.

And as a thank you, he will stop mocking  Kibum's forehead for a day (yeah,only a day)

End

Finally I finished this trash *sigh* so no more uncomplete stories *dance* 😂 

Sorry for a lot of grammar mistakes >.< because I hate english lol. Especially when literature time. I almost fall asleep everytime we learn literature😂

Btw Jonghyun's album released today :'( I really want to listen to the song but i don't think i can watch it without crying :'( so i need to prepare my mental first to watch the mv :'(

And also for Inspirits! Please download 'idol champ' at apk pure to vote for Infinite at Show Champion. Let's make them get their 6th win! 

Until here :) 

THANKS FOR READING AND LEAVING COMMENTS! SORRY FOR THE WEIRD ENDING 🙏

Ps:sorry because I can't reply the comments because my internet hates me ㅠ.ㅠ