Prologue

Destiny Or Disaster

Sunggyu pouted inside the mask that covered his mouth. His eyes kept looking at his watch. It has been 1 hour since his manager went to the workshop to repair their van (which suddenly broke down in the middle of the road while he is on the way to a variety show,but luckily the variety show recording was postponed)  and now he is stuck in them middle of bus stop which is too crowded since today is weekday. 

He look around, afraid if someone might recognize him because he is only wearing a pair of shades and a face mask. Well.. It's not like Sunggyu hate to meet his fans outside the fanmeetings or concerts but fans can be scary. He's alone today so he afraid he cannot protect himself if fans attack him today (duh) 

Suddenly he felt his phone vibrating in his pocket. He took out the phone and look at the caller id. He sighed in relieve when saw his manager is calling him. 

"Hyung, where are you?! " Sunggyu whispered, trying not to be too obvious. 

"Relax, I'm on the way. Just wait-"

"Stop nagging and come here fast! " and.. Bep. Heh. He really hate his manager. His manager is always nagging 24/7. He can feel his ear bleeding already duh. 

While waiting for his (nagging) manager, he look at the other people at the bus stop reduce his boring. There were a lot of them. The three high school students, an old lady and etc. But his eyes stopped at a man with a stick (which he always watch the blind people used)

His eyes looking at the front with no emotion. His right hand used to hold the stick tight in his hand. Maybe he afraid the stick might fall down. But the blind man is pretty good looking and cute too.. 

Suddenly he woke up from the bench and walking to the side of the road. Maybe he want to cross the road.. 

Sunggyu don't know why his eyes never left that stranger. But his heart told him to keep watching the stranger. 

And then, he know why his heart told him to do so. Because suddenly a red car coming at the stranger's way. And the stranger still trying to cross the road. 

So because Sunggyu is one of the caring idol, without thinking twice, he run to the stranger and pull him back to the side of the road. 

But maybe he is using too much strength because the next he know, his lips is touching with something soft and wet. 

He widened his eyes and meet the stranger's eyes in front of him. 

But then he panic when the stranger closed his eyes and fall into his arms. 

***

I have no confident to upload this because my english is really bad T^T Sorry if this prologue is not good as all of you expected. And sorry for the really short prologue T^T I've no idea right now because of stress. Sorry T^T