why does it hurt?

regret

 

~no ones pov~

insoo sat there, looking at her son who looks so lifeless. his colourless skin, his pale lips and the bandage that cover his wrist up to halfway to his elbow. she held his cold hands against hers, praying he'll wake up soon. there was a knock at the door and then came in the last person she wanted to see. 

seyong just stood there shocked of the sight in front of him. he really didn't know that chaejin would really try to kill himself. "hello mrs. chae." he greeted chaejin's mother. "get out." he was taken back by insoo's tone and her glare. "you did this to my son, you were his best friend since childhood and now you leave him like he was a used up toy. i thought you wouldn't leave him like his father did but i thought wrong." seyong looked at insoo with a confused look. "what do you mean his father left him? he died didn't he?" 

insoo shooked her head with tears threatened to fall. "chaejin's father left me for another woman when chaejin was 7 months in my stomach. i didn't tell him cause i know he'll blame it on himself but when i saw you with him i thought you could change him but no, you went and made it worse." seyong was again taken back by the truth behind chaejin's family. 

Insoo just glared seyong the whole time but her gaze fell to chaejin when she felt chaejin's hand moving under hers. 

-chaejin's pov-

i could only feel pain all over my body especially my wrist. i can't even remember what happen to me but i'm pretty sure it was bad. i tried to open my eyes but they felt heavy. i felt something holding my hand and it felt warm and safe. i tried to move my hand but i was too weak. my eyes didn't feel that heavy but it was still hard to open my eyes. when i did i saw my umma's worried face. "Chaejin? are you okay? do you want me to go call a doctor?" there was a mask that covered my nose and mouth giving me oxygen but it was to speak with it on. i turned to my side to see a blood pack and another which contained a transperent liquid. i tried to move my other arm but it hurt too much. i looked at it and saw that is was bandaged up. i looked back at umma and removed my mask. trying to take some oxygen without the mask. "Umma, what happened to me?"

the expression on her face was shocked. i didn't know why but she was definetely shocked. "you can't remember what you did?" i tried hard to and i can only remember a person saying it would be better if i die, me running away, cutting, blood and junq hyung saving me. teas brimmed my eyes, i didn't know who it was but i do know that i hate them, with all my heart. i know how much it hurt for someone to get up when they felt pain all over but the pain inside of me was more painful then my arm. i hugged  umma while crying in her arms. she keeps saying soothing words to help me calm down. when i stop crying i looked up to see some one infront of me, watching as umma embraced me with her warm hug. "who are you?" i said. confused of the person in front of me. umma pulled back from the hugged again looking shocked. "you don't know who he is?" "should i know him?" i replied to umma. "no. its better that you shouldn't." umma's voice kinda sounds scary, she never uses this tone before. well not in front of me atleast.

-seyong's pov-

chaejin....can't remember me. Why does it hurt when your forgotten? is this even normal? i mean we were friend for a decade and now he can't even remember who i am? now i feel what chaejin must have felt when i forgot about him. it must have hurt him like its hurting me. but he was more hurt. the day i just let him go home all alone while me and hyuna went to dinner. the day he had to miss school because i forgot to pick him up. the day when he had to face to teacher alone. when i answer call when he was talking. the day i gave him seafood eventhough he had asthma but he didn't eat since i was talking to hyuna, only hyuna. and today, the hurtful lie i told them. i don't think i know how he felt. "umma i remembered a person h - he told the bullies a lie an - and he told me it was better if i die. umma i hate him. i despise him with all my heart. i don't want to live where he's staying. i don't want to stay here anymore. i want to go somewhere far. not here. please umma." i heard chajin said between sobs.

oh, now i know. it feels like knive pieced through my heart a thousand times.he hates me. "chaejin that person is in this room right now." mrs kim said and chaejin looked right at me eyes full of tears, fear, hatred and sadness. "UMMA MAKE HIM GO AWAY!!! I DON'T WANT TO SEE HIM!!! MAKE HIM GO AWAY!!! GO AWAY!!!" chaejin was shouting in terror of...me. the doctor and nurses came in since chaejin screamed loudly. they tried to hold him down but it seem difficult. i tried to help but he would just screamed louder, even his mom couldn't stop him, the doctor tried to give him a sedetive but he would pushthem away. but i wish he would stop cause his arms started to bleed again. junq came in and immediately went to chaejin.

-junq pov-

i heard chaejin sceaming from outside. the doctors rushed in and i stayed outside scared if i went in i would make it worse. after a few minutes went by and i couldn't here the one i love scraming anymore. yes i'm in love with chaejin. i was in love with him since the first time i met him. when i came in i saw the nurses struggling to keep chaejin calm. i approach them and i sat on the edge of the bed near chaejin. i pulled him onto my lap carefully since i was scredthat i might get him hurt. i whispered as gently in his ear "shh...hush chaejin. i'm here. there's no need to be scared, i'll protect you from now on, i promise and if i break my promise do you know what i'll do?" i asked him, he stopped and looked up and shook his head. eventhough he was pale and tears staining his face, he still looked like an angel. "i'll kill myself. if i know that i break my promise to you then i'll kill myself.  knowing that i dissapointed you. chaejin held his hand up and gently put the tip of his finger on my cheek. gently, slowly and softly almost like silk, his finger ran down my face. and now his hand was behind my neck and i thought i was dreaming of what happen next but if it was i never want to wake up, his lps were so soft and warm against mine. we let go for oxygen and chaejin looked at me with loving eyes. "hyung, i love you." he said while blushing. yup, i decided i'll just die in this dream.

it took a long moment i thought if i gave him my answer than i'll wake up but then insoo smack the back of my head. "what's your answer?" she said. you know for a girl she can really smack hard on the head. i felt pain so this isn't a dream. i looked down at chaejin and smiled. i kissed his lips again and he just cling his arms around mine. i love the way it felt. i don't give a what the doctor or nurses think i live him and thats all it matters. we separate and he cuddled into my chest. i looked at seyong who's eyes went wide like saucer. "excuse me? i'm sorry to break the moment but i have to give him his injection. you have to wait outside." i nodded at the doctor's instruction and was about to go when chaejin held onto me, shaking his head. "may i stay please? it seems that he won't take it unless i'm with him." the doctor sigh but nodded. chaejin was scared but slowly he held out his hand while cl.

the needle went into his skin and he flinched. the doctor was done but he was still closing his eyes. i put them down to see that he was sleeping already. that was fast. i tucked him in and the doctor said to put on his oxygen mask and i did. i went out the room. my dream is coming to pieces.

~i love writing but sometime i'm bad at it. please comment and subscribe.~