who are you to decide for me.

regret

~hi, i'm sorry i didn't update this fanfic for a while cause i was busy with school and going to my hometown. now i'm back so here is chapter 6~       _______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

-Chaejin's POV- 

"Will you marry me?" junq asked me. my heart was beating so fast and my breath was caught in my throat, it was like the world around me stopped when his lips said that. i was going to say yes when suddenly the door opened wide. "He can't marry you. He's suppose to marry me." said the red headed guy who did this to me. Rage was boiling in me, who is he to decide if I can or cannot marry junq. "you are not to decide for me. It's up to me to choose to marry or not to marry him. in which place do you have anyright? tell me now. WHAT PLACE DO YOU HAVE ANYRIGHT?!?"

"As your best friend since childhood." he said with a stare and a look. i couldn't really sort out what kind of look and i don't want too. What he's sayong is a lie, all of it, like what he said to the bullies. all of it. "i never had any friends when i was little. i never wanted friends. i never knew you or any other kids. i was alone and even if we were friend you were the worst i ever met." i said what i wanted to say. "Seyong I think you should leave. NOW." junq said. "your no the boss of me. And i want to hear his answer of your question." he said while crossing his arms on his chest. so he wants to play it that way then we'll play. "yes i will marry you junq." i said while smiling to junq. junq broke his glare at seyong and turned to meet my eyes.

"really?" they asked in unison and i nodded. i saw tears in seyong's eyes, now he feels what i feel. "chaejin...." he said almost unheard. i only look at junq. "thank you, thankyou, thank you. you made me the happiest person ever today. i love you so much." he said while hugging me and kissing all over my face. ifelt warm inhis embrace. i totally ignored seyong and he mumbled something to me. whatever he mumbled he had a scary look.

-junq pov-

he said yes. thank god. i took out the ring that i've been holding on for so long now i can finally give it to him.

th_Pave-Engagement-Rings.jpg

-seyong pov-

he said yes. i'll make him mine.

-3rd pov-

chaejin was asleep while hugging junq's waist. junq was in a sitting positioned reading a wedding magazine that insoo gave him. the mother -in-law was really excited about this wedding. he played with chaejin's hair while reading and looking at him once in a while. chaejin stirred in his sleep then woke up. "junq-hyung, have the doctor told you when i'll be able to get out of this place, i really want to find a suit for the wedding." junq looked at him with a smirk. "who said you'll wear a suit" he said then chaejin sat up looking at him. "i'm wearing a dress?!?" chaejin almost scream. junq nodded. thinking that chaejin would freak but he instead jump up and down on the bed. "i never wore a dress before. i wonder what kind of dress will suit me." junq just look at chaejin with wide eyes. then he imagined chaejin in a dress. 

~1 year later.~

"umma what kinda dress would look good in me? i already try out 4 dresses now you have to choose.

th_wedding.jpg

"this dress?"

th_blog-retro-dress.jpg

"or this dress"

th_pink-wedding-dress-lazaro-bridal-2011

"this dress."

th_0000.jpg

this dress

th_Pnina-Tornai-love.jpg

"umma i'm having a wedding and i don't think this dress will do."

chaejin put back the dress to the place where his umma found it. "why you put it back i think it looks pretty good in you." someone said while while putting their arms around chaejin waist. "junq-hyung not in public." chaejin said while blushing. "why aren't you calling me yeobo or jagiya yet?' junq said while pouting. "its embarassing. and beside tomorrow you'll be announce president of the biggest company in korea don't you want to protect you status?" chaejin said while putting his hand on junkyu's arm. "of course i do but don't you thinkthat you dressing like this as a girl is a little bit too much for you?" 

its true, chaejin was forced to dress by junq's dad as a girl if he wants to marry junq. "i don't mind as long as i'm with you i'll even with stand being whipped by everyone cause losing you would cause me a million time pain." chaejin said.

"chaejin! hurry up we have to pick your dress. palli!!" shout at them. chaejin went to while dragging junkyu. "mianhee. i want you to meet my fiancee." chaejin said while looking into junq's eyes. "hi nice to meet you."   said while shaking his hand. "now i want you to meet my boyfriend. yeobo, come and meet my friend."   said and the person chaejin haven't met for a year was right infornt of him. 

"hello chaejin..."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------here is a new chapter. hope you enjoyed it. please pick which dress heshould wear. if you want him to wear the fourth dress then please comment for it. there is something wrong with my laptop so there would be some sentence missing and spelling mistake

 

 

 

 

 

please comment and sub!! ^_^