have you forgotten about me?

regret

i didn't get any sleep last night knowing that i'll have school today, and if i have school i'll have to see you, if i see you i'll see hyuna. huh~ why does life has to be so hard? oh well might as well get some knowledge in this empty brain of mine. now let's see what i have for today. alright english, scince, ma- OH !!! I FORGOT TO DO MY ESSAY AND MY PROJECT AND MY MATHS HOMEWORK!!! AND ALL OF THEM ARE DUE TODAY!!! my lungs stopped taking in air again. i quickly opened my drawer to retrieve my inhaler. when i pressed it the medicine came into my mouth and i could breath again. Man i really have to calm down. i looked at the calender to cross the date when i saw the all of my school work was due next week on the same day. i hung my head low. i seriously need to put something in this head of mine.

i finished my bath and ran downstairs to be greeted with the aromatic scent of pancakes. i went to the kitchen to see my umma making pancakes. "UMMA~" i squel like a kid. I have to show my happy face to umma, if I don't she'll get worried and starts worrying. Eventhough E'm hurt inside. My dad left me and umma for another woman when  was 7 months in my umma belly and because of the stress I was born on the seventh month. Umma told me appa died of cancer but I knew the truth when I saw him in the streets with another woman. I regonized him from the pictures. "Good morning Chaejin." She said as she finished making pancakes. I ran to the table and my umma placed the pancakes infront of me as she poured maple syrup. My umma sat infront of me and smiled. I'm glad at least have my mother umma but still....

I was done eating breakfast and I hurried to the bas stop. I was expecting to see hyung's car but it wasn't there. He must have picked hyuna up first. I sat down on the bench of the bus stop and waited for hyung. I can't walk to school since I'll get tired. I can't use the bus since the bus stops nowhere near the school and my mom can't afford a car.  Minutes past and before I relized it school was over. I can't believe hyung forgot to pick me up. He always picks me up even though he was with Hyuna but this time he totally forgot about me. I heard a car stopping infront of me and I looked up to see hyungs car. Hyuna was infront. "chaejin I'm so sorry that I didn't pick you up. Do you want a ride home?" He asked me than I saw hyuna smirked. I looked up and smiled to seyong. " no thanks, I can walk home." Hyuna's glare really scared me but it wasn't her glare, seyong bought a new dog and it was in his car. 

"See, how many times do i have to tell you. He doesn't want to come, now drive I'm hungry and you promised me we could do it tonight." Do what tonight. does she mean... "Sorry Chaejin I promise Hyuna that I'll take her to dinner and maybe I might do an 'activity' with her later." He said and I just smiled now knowing what they were talking about. I fought tears that were going to fall from my eyes. they drove away and I went back tears ran down but not a sob ascaped my throat. I went into my room and fell asleep thinking that Seyong is doing those thing to Hyuna.

~i don't have anymore idea but i still want to write. mianhe if its crappy, its the only thing i can think of and sorry about the picture its all i can get.~