the reason

regret

-seyong pov-

i watched from afar as junq went out of chaejin's ward with a smile. i walked in front of chaejin's room and opened the door slowly and soundlessly. i saw him asleep on the bed with the oxygen mask on. i walked to his bed and sat down on the chair beside him. i looked at his face and just realized that he looks beautiful, angelic and innocent. i couldn't believe that i let force me to say that lie to the leader of the most meanest bullies in school. if i didn't, this would have never happen to him. if hyuna didn't tell me force me to lie to them. why did i did that? i could have just refuse but i didn't. instead i kissed her infront of him. she said if i didn't she'll break up with me. but if i didn't do it i could have been with chaejin. but sometimes love blinds you. 

i chosed her instead of chaejin, he knows me better than anyone else. since we were young, he was the only one who would lend me a shoulderto cry on and this was how i betrayed. i love him. i just realized it now, i love him, but i just realized it now, after he kissed junq, he said he loved him. i won't give up though, i'll make him love me. even if they get married, i'll never give up, chaejin was meant for me and i to him not junq. 

-chaejin pov- 

i felt some one sitting beside me, i hope it was junq hyung. i love him so much, he protected me from them, his my knight in shining armors. i want to marry him and have kids one day. hehe~, it sounds cheesy i know but i can't help dreaming about me and him married and having kids. and i'm not talking about adoptive children, i mean from our flesh and blood. i can bear children, its one of my many hidden talents. 

i didn't want to think anymore so i let myself go to dreamland.

~a few days later~

i woke up feeling something against my lips and when i opened them i saw junq hyung kissing me tenderly. he is so gentle with me, everytime. i love that about him. he pulled back and smiled down at me. "good morning angel." he said cooly but lovingly. KYAAA~ he is so cool. ismiled back it him and reached for both side of his face to pull him down for another kiss. this time i wasn't letting him go gentle on me, i wanted him so bad, i opened my mouth so i could let his tongue come into my mouth, but it didn't he pulled away and look at me. "chaejin, i want you as bad as you want me but we can't do it here, its a hospital." i smiled at him. then i looked at my wrist "junq hyung are you still gonna love me eventhough i have a scar?" i said sadly, i didn't want him to go no matte what but i have to accept his decision cause who would want a love with a big scar on his/her wrist. "chaejin, what did i promise you?" he said, his face inches to mine. "you'll never leave me." i said almost timidly. "and if i break it what will i do?" realization hit me, he said he'll kill himself,fear strucked me. i don't mind him not lovingme but i couldn't live knowing he's dead. "i won't break it, never in my life. any ways here's breakfast. eat up since you can come home TODAY~!"

Yes today i am finally free from injection, tasteless food and lying on the bed doing nothing. i did as i was told and ate my breakfast which was tasteless porridge. i swear the food here is horrible. after i finished junq hyung took the bowl and set it beside my bed. i sat up and was ready to change until he hugged me al of the sudden. "chaejin? can i ask you a question?" he asked, his breath was so warm against my neck. i nodded and he spoke up. "marry me?" that question really took me back. "i know we're young but my appa is giving me his company next ye and i can support you, i don't care if your a man or what people thinks. they can think what they want but i want you to be my wife. i know we're young but that means we could spend much more time together as a couple. so will you marry me?" i froze. this was too sudden but then i made my decision. i looked up at him and said...............................

~yay another update. cheesy again. i already post the poll at the chapter before but i thought that it was my old chapter and i shoud put it at my new chapter so please vote and comment and subscribe.~