my life ends here or does it

regret

After the time that seyong hyung forgot about me, Gunwoo, my mother's lover, always come to send me to school before he goes to work and pick me up after. He stopped right infont of my school and unlock the door to let me out. Without looking back Ii walked to school. Don't get me wrong I have nothing against Gunwoo, its just that I can't believe my mom got another lover after my dad 'died'. As I walked to the classroom the same group of guys cornered me. "Well look what we have here." The leader said. I was scared that they might get my inhaler again. I tried to find a way to escaped but it was futile. "Maybe we should take your inhaler again, how about that?" I tried not to panic and followed what the doctor said, to always breath in slowly. 

The leader walked towards me and grabbed my bag. Other students would stare at me before they walk away. The leader ped my bag and all of my things were falling out of it. He took a picture of my mom and me when i was a little kid. I tried to get it back but he would let it be out of my reach. "Where's your dad, huh? Oh wait you don't have one." the leader said, they liked to make jokes about my family and I.  as they laughed i saw Seyong and Hyuna again with their lovey-dovey mood, she whispered into hyungs ear with her hends on is chest, it suddenly made me sick to see them like that. 

I guess the leader caught me staring at them "So you like the y hyuna too, huh? Or is it her boyfriend that your intrested in?" The mention of seyong made me snapped back and stared at them. Then they suddenly laughed out loud. "Too bad then. You could never score people like them. Eventhough if you wish on a star." They pushed me around and I was getting dizzy. I remembered Seyong staring at me and doing nothing but smiled as I get bullied. I can't believe it, I felt sadness overwhelm me as Seyong and Hyuna kissed infront of me as I was getting bullied. Seyong walked to the leader and said something that broke my heart. "You know his a prostitude, He sells his body for a living. If you spread the news, I'm sure he'll suffer more." He lied to the leader about me? No he must be joking, my breath stopped and I trembled. 

My sight blurry, my energy gone from my body, sweats wet my body. Breath Chaejin, breath, if only my lungs wanted too. I looked at seyong's face and he spoke those words that he promise he'll never say to me "i was never your friend." Those words pierced through my heart and I couldn't control my breathing. I held my throat, this neve happened before. It was never this bad. I fell to the floor still trying to catch my breath. I tried to look for my inhaler but the leader still held it in his hand, the group laughed and Hyuna laughed at me, seeing how pathetic I was.

And as for Seyong hyung, he just had a guilty kinda smirk on his the whole time or maybe I'm just getting dellusional. I thought it was better if I die but  know my mom would be alone with her lover. Somebody screamed my name, I knew that voice. Junq pushed everybody away including Seyong and Hyuna. He took my inhaler from the leader and raised my head up head then pressed the inhaler. Soon I could breath again. "Hey, what was the big idea?!? You know he has astma then why do this?!?" Junq shout at them after he was done. Junq was popular with the girls, he was great in sports and studies but he's friends with a loser like me. 

They backed away but Seyong just stood his ground, with a challenging face. "And you?!? You've been his friend for what a decade and you do this to him? What kind of friend are you?!?" Junq said or shout. I stood up but my legs felt like jelly. "I was never his friend." those five words was hurtful that it pierced my heart again. He really wanted to kill me.

His warm eyes that used to look at me were now for Hyuna, that loving voice is also for Hyuna now. "Then I guess it'll be better if I die, is that what your trying to say?" I finally said. I didn't know why but I had to make something clear.

~10 years ago~
"Seyong hyung? Will it be better if I die?" I said when I was still a kid. Seyong looked at me with angry eyes. "Chaejin don't you ever say that! Everything would fall apart if you die! Promise me you won't die. not until iI die?" seyong hyung looked like it going to cry. He looked so fragile in that state. I smiled and nodded, then I held out my pinkie out to seal that promise. he wrapped his pinkie with mine and we continued playing.

~present~

Seyong hyung looked like he was taken back by my question but he soon got back his poker face. "things wouls be so much bette if you were gone from our life." He really want me to die. I ran to the bathroom and locked myself in one of the stalls. I took out a a razor from my pencil box. I set it on my lap and took a paper from my bag. I scribbled words. to my mom, named Insoo. to her lover and to Junq and finally to the one I loved.

After I was done I took  the razor and slit my  wrist. the blood flowing was beautiful t me, my body was now numb. i know my mom would feel lonely but gunwoo's there. junq would know why i did it. seyong hyung would feel..... I don't know how he would feel like. "I'm sorry hyung, I broke my promise." My energy was drained from my body again. I closed my eyes and the world of darkness consumed me.

-no ones pov-

Junq was chasing after Chaejin but lost him halfway. He looked everywhere untl he reached the bathroom. He opened the door of the bothroom and saw  that blood was stained on the floor. "CHAEJIN!!!" He screamed when He opened the bathroom stall. and saw Chaejin's bloody body. He quickly carried him and drove him to the hspital.

Waiting was always hard especially when your waiting for soembody who was going to surgery.Junq already called Insoo, Chaejin's mom, and when she heard the news, she and Gunwoo rushed to the hospital. They waited and waited until after 3 hours the doctor came out. "He lost a lot of blood and his wrist was cut deep and big. 20 stiches or so but he's alright. you can see him if you like." insoo went into the room and saw her son laying on the bed, looking pale as ever.

~i . i just got back from vacation and i had an idea but it looked like it . mianhee. really sorry. but please comments~