♥ Chapter 5 ♥

♥ Falling In Love ♥

Daniel decided to show Minhee that she wasn't the only one with embarassing friends so he decided to introduce her to his friends. Which is why they were walking towards B2M Entertainment. Like Minhee worried, Daniel doesn't know exactly what they'll say. Just that they like to talk alot. Daniel did text his hyungs earlier asking if they were in the practice room which they said they were. He thought it'd be easier to leave if they did say something embarassing if they were in the practice room rather than somewhere else.

The door to B2M Entertainment's practice room opened and the four boys instead turned their heads to see who walked in.

"Daniel!" one said. "Did you bring food?"

"No" Daniel said.

"Well if you're gonna go out you should at least bring us food."

"Who's that?" another said gesturing towards Minhee.

"This is Minhee my new friend. That's Jisung, Jinwoo, Jaehan and Taewoong."

"Does she have food?" a Taewoong asked.

Taewoong was sitting on the floor while Jinwoo was next to him. Jinwoo kicked his arm in which Taewoong rubbed it in pain.

"Ow much."

"Don't ask the poor girl for food."

Minhee pulled out a half eaten bag of candy.

"I got a half eaten bag of candy if anybody is interested."

"Can we?" Jaehan asked.

"Sure" Minhee said tossing him the bag.

"Sweet."

Taewoong then crawled over to Jaehan and tried to take some from him. But Jaehan wouldn't let him and swatted his hand away. Taewoong then complained to Jisung who took the candy away from Jaehan and then gave everyone a piece.

"Only one hyung?" Jaehan asked.

"We don't want anyone to be getting any cavities now do we" Jisung asked.

"They don't seem that bad" Minhee said.

"Wait for it" Daniel said.

"What did you say your name was?"

"My name is Park Minhee."

"Oh so you're the girl Daniel was talking about. You are adorable."

Minhee quickly looked at Daniel confused.

"Like a little sister" Daniel said.

"Well you never said that last time" Taewoong said.

"How old are you?" Jisung asked.

"I'm 16 years old" Minhee replied.

Jisung gasped and turned to Daniel.

"Daniel. What are you doing bringing minors here?"

"Oh he's going to jail" Jaehan said.

"Now hold up" Taewoong said. "They can still be together if they choose too. It's only illegal if you know...'things' happen."

Taewoong said putting air quotes around things. Minhee blushed and hid behind a chunk of her hair. The guys all just gave Taewoong a look and he just replied with a what look to them. This time it was Jaehan that gave him a kick in the arm. In which once again, Taewoong complained that it hurted.

"See" Daniel said. "Told you you're not the only one with embarassing friends."

"Okay" Minhee said. "You win."

"We're normally sane people it's just that Daniel is our maknae so as his hyungs, it's our right to embarass him" Jisung said.

"I see."

They all sat down on the floor in a circle and started talking. Mainly adding more evidence to the fact Daniel won with the most embarassing hyungs. If not embarassing, at least the most talkative.

"Wait he really said that?" Minhee said while laughing.

"Yeah" Jisung said. "He fell asleep and starting talking about how he was the king of all cats"

"It was hilarious" Jaehan said.

"It wasn't that funny" Daniel mumbled and pouted.

"Whatever makes you sleep better our Cat King" Minhee said pinching Daniel's cheek.

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

The day went on with the boys went on talking and Minhee listening and laughing. There was also a break to eat some fried chicken and that was probably the quietest time for them all. When they were done, the boys minus Daniel continued practicing. While Minhee and Daniel went out in the hallway.

"Since you've met my hyungs" Daniel said and turned to. "I think I should officially meet your unnies."

"But you already did" Minhee said.

"Yeah but only a view words were exchanged. I think it's their turn to embarass you."

"But they already have."

"Not enough" Daniel said while waving a finger.

Since they practically spent a while talking about embarassing stories and stories in general about the boys, Daniel thought it would be a good idea if it was Minhee's turn now. Of course Minhee didn't want to cause who knows what they'll say.

"I mean it's only fair right?"

Minhee sighed. He was right.

"Fine" she said. "But can we do it next week? My friend is coming back to Seoul after visiting her family for her birthday."

"Sure. It'll give my time to prepare questions about you."

"Why can't you just ask me?"

"Now where's the fun in that?"

Daniel laughed and Minhee pouted.

"Though just saying that this friend is the normal one so you won't get anything out of her."

"So then I'll just ask your two other friends questions. They seem like they would love to talk about you."

"What can I say" Minhee said. "I'm just lovable."

Minhee flipped her hair and Daniel laughed.


Author's Note: Chapter 5 is out ~ I know that the MMO trainees are part of well MMO but appearently they were part of B2M but then they were bought out or transferred or something. But we're having them be a part of B2M Entertainment for now.