♥ Chapter 1 ♥

♥ Falling In Love ♥

Park Minhee has been living in South Korea for a few years now. She's been travelling to Seoul every summer since 2005 and has permantly lived in South Korea since 2013. She lives with her best friend Chae Eunbi who is a close family friend which is why her parents have allowed her to live in Seoul away from them. She is originally from the United States where her family resides. She is a mix of Asian on her mother's side and Caucasian on her father's. She changed her name from Vanessa Nowak to Park Minhee since she moved to Seoul. Though her family does still call her Vanessa but she doesn't mind.

She does try to Skype them as much as she can but sometimes both of them are busy and time differences can cause a problem. Of course when her mother or grandmother call, one of the first things they ask her is if she's met any guys. In which Minhee replies that no much to their disappointment. In her defense she's 16. She still has plenty of time to find someone to date plus she's already dating...her fridge. What? People always say that it's what's on the inside that matters. But her "relationship" with her fridge doesn't stop her friends from trying to get her to date someone.

Currently Minhee is waiting for her friends to get coffee. She wonders why did they make her go with them to get coffee when she doesn't even like or drink coffee. After what seemed like forever to her friends to get their coffee, they finally got it.

"Took you guys a while" Minhee said.

"Well it's not our fault there were a lot of people" Lalisa said.

"They need to dedicated their time to make my precious baby" Eunbi said.

Eunbi kissed the lid of her coffee cup before she took a sip. Minhee just rolled her eyes at her best friends love of coffee. The girl is practically obsessed with it. Their other best friend, Lalisa, just laughed at the two. She hasn't known them as long as they've known each other but has only known them since she came to Seoul. Though she still hasn't gotten used to Eunbi's love for coffee and Minhee's hate for it.

"Lalisa" Eunbi gasped. "Are you laughing at the fact that Minhee hates my baby?"

"No" Lalisa said. "I'm laughing at the fact that you love coffee so much."

In which Eunbi pouted and Minhee laughed along with Lalisa. They made their way out of the coffee shop and started walking down the street.

"You know they sold tea there despite it being a coffee shop" Lalisa said to Minhee.

"Yeah I know but I wasn't in the mood for anything to drink" Minhee said. "I got some water in my bag though."

"So what to you guys want to do now?" Eunbi asked.

"Do you want to just walk around and look at the stores?" Minhee asked.

Lalisa shrugged her shoulders.

"Eh" she said. "Why not."

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

For the next half an hour or so, the girls just walked around and went inside some stores to look around. Minhee did end up buying a bubble tea a few minutes after they started. As they were making their way out of one store, they heard some music and decided to follow the sound down the street they were coming from earlier. They then saw a small crowd surrounding something.

"This wasn't here earlier when we walked by" Minhee said confused.

Minhee didn't see that earlier. She was sure she would have noticed it earlier if it was there. Eunbi and Lalisa were also confused. But being the curious people they were, they made their way over there to see what was going on. When they got closer, they saw a group of guys street dancing and bboying.

"They're good" Minhee said.

"I know right?" Lalisa said.

They continued dancing for a few minutes before stopping and announcing that they were take a break and coming back. With that announcement, the crowd spilt up with a few people staying.

"They were good. I wonder if any are under a company?" Minhee asked herself.

Eunbi suddenly had a wide smile on her face. Lalisa saw the smile on her face and new that smile usually meant something.

"What are you planning?" Lalisa asked her.

"Oh nothing" Eunbi said. "So Minhee."

"Yeah?" Minhee said.

"Who do you think is the best dancer?"

"Hm" Minhee thought. "That one on the right is good but I think my favorite is the one that bboyed with the hat."

Minhee didn't notice but Eunbi's smile got wider. Lalisa pulled Eunbi by the elbow and whispered to her.

"You better hope he's not a 50 year old guy."

Eunbi shrugged her off and told her to relax as she made her way over to one that Minhee said was her favorite. Minhee looked confused then got a worried look on her face.

"Please tell me she's not gonna do what I think she's gonna do" Minhee said.

"Then I think it's best for me not to talk" Lalisa said.

Minhee groaned.


Author's Note: Eunbi is a OC while Lalisa is Lisa from Blackpink :)