♥ Chapter 6 ♥

♥ Falling In Love ♥

Chaeyoung came back from visiting Australia and Minhee was happy. He squad was reunited. Chaeyoung also happens to be the one that embarasses Minhee the least. Which is why Minhee is going to need her if Daniel wants to meet her friends. But then again she might be really confused since she hasn't mentioned anything yet.

Right now the girls are out eating. They're sure Chaeyoung was hungry after her flight. Plus they wanted to have another excuse to eat. I mean even though they did some bibimbap earlier, they have room for some barbecue.

"Ah meat" Eunbi says as Chaeyoung is grilling the meat. Minhee looked over to her and took the tongs away from Chaeyoung. She looked at her in confusion.

"I'm going to be grilling today unnie" Minhee said. "You just came back from your flight and are probably feeling jet lagged."

"Oh please I'm fine" Chaeyoung replied in English.

She tried to take the tongs away from her but Minhee waved her finger signalling her no. Chaeyoung sat down and sighed.

"Don't worry unnie" Minhee said in Korean first then English. "I got you."

"So" Chaeyoung said. "What happened while I was gone?"

"Oh you know Minhee just met a guy" Eunbi said smirking into her drink as she took a sip.

Chaeyoung's eyes widened and look over to the maknae. Wait what? She thought. They managed to set Minhee up with someone? Minhee rolled her eyes and glared at Eunbi. Eunbi gave Minhee an innocent smile.

"What? It's true you met a guy. I never said you were dating him."

"She got you there" Lalisa said.

"So what exactly happened?" Chaeyoung asked Minhee.

"We just happened to see some people dancing, they asked me who my favorite was and they are now trying to set me up with him" Minhee replied.

Yeah, that sounded like something they would do. Well more so Eunbi than Lalisa. Minhee finished grilling the meat and gave some to everyone. They couldn't help but think that the meat smelled good and starting eating without a word. Chaeyoung managed to get a few words in about her trip and even brought out some stuffed animals she got them.

"Aw it's so soft and fluffy" Minhee said hugging her's.

"I know you like those kinds so I tried to find the fluffiest and softest for you."

Lalisa gasped and put a hand over her heart.

"What about me?" Lalisa asked.

"Don't worry" Chaeyoung said. "I got you all soft and fluffy ones."

They all paid for their meals and then headed out. They happened to walk by a patbingsu store and looked at each other. All of them knew the other one wanted to go in but Lalisa told them not to.

"Maybe we could have some in a few hours" Lalisa said. "We don't want our stomachs to explode."

The rest of the girls agreed with Lalisa. Maybe they should let their stomachs rest so they don't explode like a balloon. It was hard for Chaeyoung as she saw some mango patbingsu but she told herself to calm down. Eunbi took a picture of her and the stuffed animal and uploaded it online. While Minhee was hugging her stuffed animal.

"So where are we off to now?" Chaeyoung asked.

Hm. They haven't really thought about it. The first thing in their minds after they got Chaeyoung and had her drop off her luggage was to go get some food and talk about her trip. They could go window shopping. Minhee wondered was this a good time to introduce them to Daniel officially. Maybe she should just call- Minhee slapped her forehard. She never actually got his number. Eunbi looked at her confused.

"What's wrong?" she asked.

"Oh it's nothing" Minhee replied. "It's just me being silly."

Minhee paused a bit before speaking again.

"You guys don't have anywhere you want to go right?"

They shook their heads.

"Well follow me...that is if I remember correctly" Minhee mumbled the last part.

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

"So why are we at B2M Entertainment?" Eunbi asked.

"You guys wanted something to do so here we go" Minhee replied.

"Okay but I don't think breaking into a company was part of our agenda" Lalisa said following Minhee.

"We're not breaking in if they let us."

Minhee rolled her eyes. She kept walking to their practice room and knocked on the door. She peeked her head in and saw no one.

"There's no one here."

"But who were we supposed to meet?" Eunbi asked.

"Well I met Daniel's friends and since I met them, he wanted to meet you guys...officially."

Eunbi gasped.

"Well why did you say so girlfriend" Eunbi said. "Off to find Daniel!"

"Why don't you just call him?" Chaeyoung asked.

"Well I don't have his number" Minhee said sheepishly. "So the only places I can run into him are here and infront of the stores where him and some of his friends were dancing."

"Then let's go back to the dance place" Eunbi said.

"We walked past there remember" Lalisa said. "And no one was there."

Eunbi huffed and crossed her arms. Of course Eunbi was disappointed as she did want to meet him. But I guess there's always next time. She tapped her finger on her chin wondering how she could meet this guy and have an actual conversation rather than just telling a quick sentence or two. She sighed and stopped tapping. I guess today isn't the day she thought.

"Well if you ever find him you have to introduce him to us" Eunbi said pointing a finger at Minhee. "No questions asked, straight away before he runs away again."

Minhee puts her hands up.

"You got my word."

Minhee laughs and puts her hands down.

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

It was nighttime and Minhee decided she needed fresh air after being couped up in her studio. Once she got back from catching up with Chaeyoung and hanging out with the girls, she decided to get back to work and writing. But after a while she decided she needed a break and stretch out her legs.

Minhee always finds it interesting to see the area when it's dark. It's more quieter and less people are out. Though there are a few stragglers here and there. Most places were closed already with the few exceptions of convinence stores. Might as well and get a late night snack or drink.

Minhee walked into the convinence store and grabbed a basket. She then went straight to the banana milk. Even if she's not hungry or thirsty, a little banana milk won't kill her. Plus its her favorite. She grabbed 3 off the shelf. As she was going for a 4th one, somebody decided to scare her.

"Boo!" the person said grabbing her shoulders.

Minhee jumped and causing her to drop the milk. She quickly turned around and was ready to hit the person until she saw who it was.

"Daniel!" Minhee said.

She still decided to hit him but instead of his face, she hit his shoulder. Daniel fake pouted and rubbed his arm.

"That's not nice."

"Like scaring people is?"

Minhee scoffed.

"My grand apologies" Daniel said and did a gentlemen bow.

Minhee picked up her milk and put it into her basket. Daniel looked inside.

"Only milk?"

"Yup" Minhee said. "Not really hungry."

"So you wouldn't want to split some of this with me?"

Daniel held up a pack of kimbap.

"You could help me save a few calories" he said.

Well...just like how she thought with the banana milk, it won't kill her to have some.

"It wouldn't hurt to help someone out" she said. "Just let me pay for these first."

"Same here."

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

"So where were you today?" Minhee asked.

She took a bit of the kimbap and a sip of her banana milk. Daniel looked at her confused. She then explained that she was hanging out with her friends and they wanted to meet him. But when they went to stop by B2M, he wasn't there.

"Oh I probably was out eating with my hyungs" Daniel explained. "Why didn't you just call or text me?"

"Well I realized that I never got your number so I couldn't."

Daniel then asked for Minhee's phone. She gave it to him and he saved his number in. Once he did, he sent a message to his phone and saved her number.

"There" he said. "Now it's gonna be your turn to have your friends embarass you."

"Oh please" Minhee said. "They already have."

"But didn't your friends comeback from someplace? That means there's going to be extra embarassment."

"Jokes on you, she's the normal one."

Minhee stuck her tongue out at him and laughed.


Author's Note: Chapter 6 is out and is currently the longest chapter ~ I decided to make it longer than usually since I was out for a hiatus. I don't know how often I'll post but I'll try. As you may or may not have figure out, Chaeyoung is Rose from Blackpink.