♥ Chapter 4 ♥

♥ Falling In Love ♥

The outside of the stores are just as a busy place as inside the store. With people trying to get to their next place to looking through the windows to doing anything else in front of them in order to promote something. Outside of one of the stores, there were a group of dancers dancing as a crowd was watching them. The dancers know that dancing in front of stores will attract them the most attention. Or really just in any public place.

You're just minding your own business trying to get to where ever you need to when you notice a crowd of people. Of course you're going to check it out. That's what Minhee did. She had to get from point A to point B and noticed some dancers. They weren't the dancers that were freestyling but instead doing covers of K-Pop songs.

"So you're into dancers?" A voice next to her said.

She looked over and saw Daniel there.

"Daniel" she said. "What are you doing here?"

"Well I saw a crowd and saw you. I mean how could I not recognize a face like that?"

"I don't know if I should take that as a compliment or I should slap you?"

"Well I don't feel like getting slapped so I think you should take that as a compliment."

Both of them laughed and Minhee rolled her eyes with a smile. Daniel was also walking by and decided to check out the crowd when he saw a familiar face. Actually he wasn't sure if it was her but when got closer, it was her.

"So" Daniel said. "What are you doing here?"

"Oh I was just walking by and decided to stop and check out the crowd. But I should probably go now."

"Are you sure you can't stay longer?"

Minhee thought to herself for a second. She doesn't really have to go. But she shouldn't be staying here for too long. Daniel could tell that she was thinking so he told her why he wanted her to stay longer.

"I was actually walking by because I was supposed to meet of my dancing crew a few stores down and wanted to know if you wanted to come along" Daniel said. "I'd be nice to know there's a familiar face around."

"Are you meeting to perform or just to meet up?"

"Perform."

"Well I guess I can stay for a few minutes longer."

"Great."

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

"What are you doing here?" someone said to Minhee.

She jumped a bit in surprised and put her hand on her chest. People seem to like creeping up on her today. Luckily they weren't strangers, just people she knew. But still doesn't mean they should come up behind her whenever they want to.

"Oh my god" Minhee said. "You two scared me."

"Hey we're not that scary" Lalisa said. "Well at least not me."

Eunbi fake gasped.

"I am offended" Eunbi said.

Minhee chuckled at the two. Eunbi then glared at Minhee.

"Like you're one to talk. Miss I'm going to hurt people if they wake me up or take my food."

"In my defense I'm a growing child. I need my food and sleep. By trying to take some of my food or waking me up, you're basically trying to kill me."

Lalisa fake gasped.

"You murderer" Lalisa said.

"Hey you do it too" Minhee said.

Eunbi's eyes went back to the dancers after they were on her friends. Her eyes stopped on one of them. He seemed oddly familiar to her. Then her eyes widdened in realization. Eunbi grabbed Minhee's arm and shook it. Minhee shook her off in anoyance.

"Minhee" Eunbi said. "It's him."

"Who?" Minhee said.

"The guy who I tried setting you up with."

Minhee thought for a moment then realized who she was talking about. She didn't recognize anyone except Daniel. Maybe the person changed their look so that's why she didn't recognize them. Also probably because she was closer this time so they look different then they did a few feet away.

"Which one is he?"

"The guy in the black sweater and red hat."

"You mean Daniel?"

"You got his name?"

"Yeah we actually met at the park a few days ago."

"And you didn't tell me?"

Eunbi fake fainted into Lalisa's arm which luckily she caught her. Lalisa then pushed Eunbi back onto her feet. Just when Minhee was starting to think she had a new friend, that new friend is now the guy her best friends are trying to set her up with.

When the dance was over, Daniel walked over to them.

"Well we'll leave you two alone" Lalisa said and winked at them.

"And here I thought you were the normal one" Minhee said.

Lalisa laughed as she walked away with her arms linked with Eunbi's. Daniel looked at her confused.

"What was that?" he said.

"My friends are just being weird."

"I know the feeling. Though I think I met one of your friends before but I don't know when."

Minhee sighed.

"About a week ago we were here and saw you guys dancing. I said I thought you were a good dancer but my friend went up to you and said that I told her you were cute."

"Oh so that means you were the one hiding your face?"

Minhee nodded her head sheepishly. Daniel laughed and ruffled her hair.

"Don't worry, you were adorable."

"Whatever Eunbi said, please ignore her."

"So you don't think I'm cute?" Daniel fake gasped. "Do you think I'm ugly?"

"Oh god" Minhee said "You and Eunbi have more in common then I thought."


Author's Note: Chapter 4 is out ~