♥ Chapter 2 ♥

♥ Falling In Love ♥

Eunbi wasn't a bad friend for not listening to her opinion on dating. She just wants her friend to date at least once. But despite Eunbi telling Minhee to go out and date someone, she still is reluclant to date. Which is why being Minhee's childhood friend, Eunbi has decided it's up to herself to get her into the dating game. Though some of their guy friends may not appreciate it due to viewing Minhee as their baby sister, their female friends agree that Minhee should date at least once.

But Lalisa was right, she should probably ask the guy how old he is before setting or at least rying to set them up together. But she knew what to do. It looked like her was about to leave but Eunbi came up in front of him just in time.

"Hey" Eunbi said. "You were one of the dancers right?"

"Yeah that's me" the guy said.

"How old are you? You're not 50 years old right?"

"No, I'm 19."

"Okay good then. It's just that you see my friend over there?"

Eunbi pointed at Minhee who was hiding behind Lalisa in embarassement.

"The one that's hiding behind the tall one?"

Lalisa moved out of the way in which Minhee immediately covered her eyes and Lalisa took Minhee's hand and waved to them. Eunbi's saw Minhee say something to Lalisa. Probably that they're embarassing her.

"She said that you were her favorite" Eunbi said.

Eunbi then got a mischevious smile on her face.

"She also said that you were pretty cute."

"Uh thanks?" the guy said.

He didn't know how exactly to reply. A stranger just randomly comes up to you and asks for your age and tells you her friend thinks your cute. It doesn't happened every day for him. Considering the fact the stranger's friend seems pretty embarassed makes it seem like she doesn't actually like him and her friends are just teasing her. But then again there is a chance the girl may actually find him cute but is embarassed.

"Are you going to be here tomorrow?" Eunbi asked the guy.

"I don't know" he said. "Probably around the same time if we have time."

"That's great. We'll be there."

And with that Eunbi left with the guy being slightly confused on what just happened.

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

"I can't believe you told him that I thought he was cute" Minhee groaned. "I never said that."

"So you think he's ugly?" Eunbi said.

"Well no but-"

"So you think he's cute. Either someone is ugly or cute."

Minhee just sighed and didn't reply. She knew she had no chance of winning an argument over Eunbi. Lalisa couldn't complain cause she was an accomplice. Though she did wonder about one thing.

"Did you get his name?" Lalisa asked.

Eunbi stopped and her face fell. How could she not ask for the guy's name? Ugh. She's so stupid, Eunbi thinks and hits her head. She didn't even tell him Minhee's name. Lalisa laughs at her friend's misfortune.

"You didn't even get the guy's name that you were trying to set Minhee up with?" Lalisa said laughing. "That's gold."

"You know what, I will find out his name...tomorrow causse we're coming back here."

"How do you even know he's gonna be here?" Minhee asked.

"He said if they have time, they'll come. So we're coming here just in case."

Minhee sighed. She knows that matchmaker Eunbi is back along with her part time assistant, Lalisa. And there's no stopping them once the wheels have started turning in those brains of their's.

"Fine" Minhee said. "But we're coming here to just watch and get a name."

Eunbi jumped up and down in excitement. She knew that Minhee would eventually cave in. Lalisa joined Eunbi with jumping. Minhee can never get used to the fact that her non-existant love life is causing her friends so much joy. Minhee will never admit this to her best friends cause she'll know she'll never hear the end of it. But there are times when Minhee does wish she has a boyfriend. She does want to know how it's like falling in love. The only thing is that she wants to find that someone by herself. With no help from someone. But when you have Eunbi and Lalisa, you know they'll try to push you to any guy they think will match with her.


Author's Note: Second chapter! Some chapters will be longer than others depending on how I feel.