Jin on top

Wonky Jumble

Binhwan | High school AU | Why is this so short ?

 

 

" Hyung .. I'm not sure it's the right time to- "

The older cut him in the middle of his sentence by planting a passionate kiss on his full lips, his tiny hot hands already slipping under the thin fabric of his uniform shirt. Pinned on the wall by his slightly smaller boyfriend, Hanbin couldn't result himself to reject the touches and gladly replied with soft moans. To be honest, he enjoyed it at least as much as the other, if not more. Making out in a classroom where anyone could enter at anytime had something deliciously dangerous and arousing. Their tongues started to brush against each other soon enough but in a slow and tender wet kiss, heating up the atmosphere by a decade of degrees. When Jinhwan broke the contact to take a look at the younger, Hanbin was left panting, cheeks cutely tainted by a red colour and lips lightly covered by a thin layer of saliva. The vision was almost sinful and he couldn't help but feel a bit tighther in his jeans. Giving the younger another peck on the lips, he then directed his attention on the exposed soft skin of his neck, peppering kisses and light bites while his hands worked on Hanbin's belt.

" I want to taste you like you always do to me .."