Chapter Five

Forbidden Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You were going to meet your mother to get your glasses today, but the time was flowing so slowly that you had to sigh at least five times a minute. Damn you biology. I will never become a doctor. NEVER!

"Okay everyone, now I want you to pick a partner for the term project. You'll make a research about any subject you like and send it to me at the end of the month. Please choose it wisely. I don't want any spoiled kids, filling them carelessly." The teacher spoke. The moment she finished her sentence, everybody descended on Baekhyun. Except you. You didn't really understand why everybody liked him. He wasn't attractive at all. Actually, no guy made your heart flutter. You thought if you were aual or aromantic or something.

While everybody was literally drooling for him, he took his bag and sat next to you. You didn't mind it but you could feel the deadly stares coming from the 'meanies' as you call them. Especially her, Yubin. She was the alive version of Mirai Nikki's Yuno.

"Hello." Baekhyun's smile synchronised with the bell. It was the lunch break and you had to get away before those cats scratched you but he put a lunchbox on the desk and looked at you, inviting.

"Hey, look I ne-"

"Would you mind joining me for lunch?" He opened the box and ... Bokkeumbap, muneo-jorim and lobster gimbap. You couldn't say no to those. You're digging your own grave Jieun. You gulped and sat next to him.

"S-sure." You stuttered because your mouth was watery. If you said a longer word, you might have choked on your own saliva. For a while, you two ate it in silence until you broke it.

"This mwis realleh delicioums." Your mouth was full, so you blushed after saying that. It wasn't helping you nor the girls glaring at you from the back. Baekhyun smiled and put his chopsticks aside before wiping his mouth.

"Thanks. I'll forward it to my mom." He watched you chewing but it took so long. You couldn't do anything when the attention was on you, so you looked away and swallowed it.

"About the project." He made you turn back to him. "Should we choose an LGBT subject? You know, it's really popular in Canada and we can draw attention by doing some studies on it." Your heart beated a little faster than before, remembering what happened to your seniors last year.

"I don't think I can do it. Do you remember what happened to that girl in the third years? So it's a definitely no no." (It refers to the story 'The Girlfriend Diaries' by draye090490 btw. The Social Experiment chapters are so good and funny :D)

"Oh, I've heard of that." Baekhyun looked at the floor, obviously embarassed. Everybody knew about the girl when her friend posted the video on youtube. He was a jerk but there was no cure for that.

"Let's not decide it now. We have to do a little brainstorm right?" You scratched your head helped him to clean up the desk after he finished his piece.

-skip-

The school was finally over, and you rushed out not to be late. Your mom was waiting for you in front of the shop, which was also not far from Mrs. Hwang's clinic. She was going to return the t-shirt and thank her for that day. Of course, the story of your shirt was a lie too.

On the way to the shop, you heard gigglings coming from your back. You looked behind -not very swiftly- and saw the girls. When you fastened your steps to get away from them, they did the same. I'm in trouble.

You turned the corner to confirm that was true, and they continued following you. How can someone be so jealous and stupid? It's just a guy, I didn't

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter