Chapter Thirteen

Forbidden Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Slowly and reluctantly, you uncovered your face. Blinking a few times, your eyes finally adapted to the sunlight that's peeking faintly from the tulle curtain. You sat up and dragged your feet off the bed. Walking to the bathroom never took so long. It was supposed to be next to your room, however when you took a turn to your right, a wall greeted your head rudely. Then you realised where you had slept last night. A smile crept on your face and you finally found the bathroom. With a few splash of water on the face, you regained consciousness and walked back to the bedroom.

The latter was sleeping on her stomach. Her hair was covering her face. You sat on the bed and moved some of it carefully, revealing a peaceful American woman. It was 9 AM in the morning. Waking up this early never felt so good. You poked Tiffany's nose, making her groan and turn around like a cute smol bean. You chuckled before planting a kiss on her cheek which woke her up. His lips curled upwards as she yawned and held your hend.

"Good morning sleepy head." 

"Today is Sunday. No need to wake up early. Come here." She pulled you down, into her arms. You blushed, luckily Tiffany didn't catch it because her eyes were closed. Tiffany was now lying on her sides. She pulled you a little below her, so your head wasn't on the pillow. You looked up to her and examined her features. Bare faced piece of angel. Her lips looked so edible. You tilted your head even higher, to devour some sweet taste onto your tongue.

"Bleh." She laughed and opened her eyes. You slightly punched her arm and pushed her.

"Ah, okay I won't do it. One more time please?" She looked at you like a puppy and you could swear you saw a tail behind her. I'm finally losing my mind. 

"Tch."

"Baby, pleasee." Who were you lying to. You loved this woman. Her eyes sparkled as she got one more kiss.

"Thank you Jieun-nim."

"You're welcome uisa-nim." (doctor)

"I'm going to take a shower baby boo. Wanna join?" She was smirking as always. Her playfulness never ended.

"No... Maybe later?" You stood up, teasing her as you jiggled your . It was your turn to smirk now. She gulped. "While you're taking a shower, I'm going to prepare breakfast. Is that okay?" She nodded and patted your lazily from the bed.

"Good morning baby."

-

Finding the utensils weren't hard because you remembered where they were yesterday. You had to be quick because Tiffany could get out of shower at anytime. Some people take short showers as you experienced at the summer camp. You found some eggs, bacon and cereal. A few side dishes too. While you were cooking the bacon, Tiffany came in shorts and wide collar shirt, which revealed a black bra strap. Oh boy. That was calling for you. However, you decided to play it cool and continued what you're doing. Tiffany back hugged you and placed her chin on your shoulder. Her shampoo smelled like chocolate and coconut. She must have changed it. This was even better than vanilla and strawberry.

"Put it on lower heat. It might burn." She started giving you kisses, there and there. You held onto the counter to prevent yourself from falling. Your legs were melting.

"Tiffany~" You whined over it. Her hands slided down to your intimate area from your tummy. You anticipated her movements impatiently.

"It might burn Jieun ~" She was teasing you so badly, and you wanted to slam your lips against her right now. When you thought she was about to slide her hands into your pants, she pulled back and sat on the stool.

"Yah!"

"Why? Were you too excited at what I was doing?" You didn't look at her, but you were sure that she was throwing a satisfied look to you.

"No. It burnt. A little though." You knew Tiffany couldn't be baited with this line but it was worth to try. After break

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter