Chapter Four

Forbidden Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Take off your shirt."

"What? No way!" You covered your chest area when she tried to reach your collar.

"Don't be a kid. I just want to help. Please do not make it hard for me and take it off before it leaves a scar."

I should have never asked to have something.

-

When you two arrived at the cafe, Tiffany ordered a coffee while you got an ice cream. Everything was going smoothly until she accidentally spilled the coffee on you. Mostly on your belly, and ouch... s. Of course, Tiffany was mad at herself for doing such a silly thing, but you was unsure if you should be angry, in pain or enjoying this. There's no way it's the third one. I thought I was nonchalant, what is happening to me? You idiot! She took a tissue at first, but seeing it's not helping at all, she dragged you to the bathroom while the waitress started to clean up her mess. After washing her hands, Tiffany approached you and ed your shirts first button. Of course, you stopped her.

"What are you doing?" You stepped back only to be caught by the short hairs.

"Take off your shirt."

"What? No way!" You covered your chest area when she tried to reach your collar.

"Don't be a kid. I just want to help. Please do not make it hard for me and take it off before it leaves a scar." Before she could continue, you held her wrist.

"As you know, I'm not a kid, I can do it by myself." 

You thought she was going to give up but she just stood there and looked at your eyes. That moment you realised that you were just thinking, not saying anything. You also remembered what happened earlier. She must feel sad. I can't go harsh on her. 

"Uhh... Actually, I'll need something to wear." You smiled awkwardly and sneaked out of the cabin. While you were washing where it spilled, she went out and came with a black t-shirt and an ointment. It was burning really bad, but you tried to hide the pain. You immediately covered your body although it was useless.

"I found a rash cream that I use for Jin at the car. We wouldn't want you to suffer, and I also found my old T-shirt. I wore it last week but I hope you don't mind. I don't have anything else." You couldn't read her face, she looked at you with some mixture of compassion and sorrow. After putting the cream on, you wore the shirt and bowed.

"Thank you for everyting Mrs. Hwang." You stood upright after she patted your shoulder.

"It was my fault. No need to thank me." She forced a smile and you two went into the car after paying.

"I really had fun today. Thank you. At least I can thank for that right?" You chuckled and fastened the seatbelt. Tiffany was obviously sad because of the hell-like events but there was nothing to do. You wanted to cheer her up. Seeing her smile made you happy. What am I feeling...

"We can do it once in a while. It'd be better if Jin came along too... He loves ice cream." The crescent moons faded into her pale face, soon to be replaced by a fake smile again. She was zoning out.

-

Tiffany was more cheerful on that d

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter