Chapter Eleven

Forbidden Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Are you ready?" She squeezed your hand.

"Yes." You were going to hop into the car before she stopped you. The red ferrari looked gorgeous, it even made you want to be a doctor if that meant you could buy one. You did not understand why she didn't let you get in, so you flashed her a confused look.

"We're going to do things from the start impatient baby." You blushed at the nickname. Tiffany always called you baby. You covered your cheeks not to get teased by this naughty woman.

"First, we're gonna do the eyesight check. Wear your glasses missy." You sighed, knowing what to do. After putting them on, you walked away about twenty meters. The area that you were in was empty because you were away from the city center. There were signs and white lines on the road, hinting you that this place was an abandoned test area for hopeless drivers, like you. The sun started burning your skull. A sweat formed on your forehead and slowly flew down to your nose. Even the asphalt was hot. You felt the heat under your feat. Why was it this hot? Or was it your clothes that made you melt? Maybe the woman beside you. That goddess.

She took out some number plates from the baggage. You found it unnecessary to do the eyesight test because Tiffany was your optometrist. Duh. She wants me to be a perfect driver. I think. You told what she showed and guessed all of them right. For every correct answer, she gave you thumbs up. The second test was ' show me, tell me questions.' Your attention slightly drifted to Tiffany, while she was explaining what to do. Her hair turned into a light brown color, her skin was almost glowing like a vampire's. Bella sure, would be jealous from this sight. Her eyes sparkled, making you melt even more. You returned to reality when you felt her cold hand wiping your forehead.

"Are you okay? We can take a break if you want. You're sweating like crazy baby."

"N-no I'm fine."

Her voice was intoxicating. The best lullaby you have ever heard. The sweet gesture wasn't helping your fragile heart right now.

Why are you so perfect?

"Well, thank you." You were captivated for a few more seconds until...

"I said that out loud, didn't I?" You wanted to stop yourself from gawking at her and slap yourself.

"Yes, but I think it will be better if you focus on the test, rather than looking at me." She snapped her fingers and continued. "How about I give you a kiss every time you answer me right?" Holy. Dear god, how is that supposed to help me? No no no no. I'm not being ungrateful right now. Sorry, I'm gay but that's your fault to make such a charming person. You nodded like a kid, promising to be well-behaved. Your reaction made her chuckle.

"Let's start then, what is this?" You used all your intelligence in that second.

"That's the oil filter. Right?!" You have never been this ambitious in your exams. The thought of those lips landing on yours...

"That's... correct!" You prepared to be kissed and closed your eyes. However, she gave a peck on your cheek. You opened your eyes in disappointment and stared emptily, like someone stole your lollipop.

"Come on Jieun, I can't reward you for an easy thing like that. Kiss is a kiss. As the test gets harder, you'll receive more. Save these cuties for the driving phase. For now, I'll use these puffy pillows."She squished your cheeks and laughed.

"B-but it's unfair."

"Do you want my lips that eagerly?" There was a tint of smirk on her tiny face.

"Whatever." You continued answering them right. Cheeks were fine actually. As long as you had her by your side.

After that, she wanted you to show your driving skills. The independent driving phase was easy because nobody could judge you. However, this time it was different because this car was way too different. Buttons, break, pedals. It felt as if you were a caveman. First, you buckled up your seatbelt and took a deep breath. Tiffany was going to sit there and keep quiet. You prayed not to die. At first, you made a lot of mistakes. About thirteen. You had to count them because it was prohibited to make above fifteen. You got the signs wrong and stopped instantly a lot of times. After reaching fifteenth you let go of everything. Your palms were sweaty and slippy. 

"What's wrong?" She held your hand and examined your features. The worry could be read easily.

"Nothing, it's just... The other tests were easy but I don't think I can pass the actual one. I can't even drive smoothly! How can I check the road and adjust the gear at  the same time?! My father was right

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter