Chapter Fifteen

Forbidden Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It had been three days since you had 'that' talk with your mom and she started acting so weird. She would ask where you're going to and check on you. Maybe you shouldn't have made her watch TV that day. What if she learnt about you and Tiffany? It would be a nightmare. Speaking of her, Jin finally started staying at her house but it wasn't a very good thing for you. You felt awkward ever since you became her girlfriend. You tried avoiding visiting her after school and instead, you texted. Yesterday, she questioned you for this behaviour but changing the subject, you could sneak out of her interrogation.

Now, you were watching outside and waiting for the class to end. You had to go and talk with Taeyeon. Tiffany could be in danger. Why would a psychologist friend call you if it was something else? You wanted to have a normal life. Just like everyone else. Just like that young girl crossing the street.

"Jieun, continue reading the next paragraph." You looked at the teacher, dumbfounded. Some students started giggling. Well . Suddenly, somebody started reading it. You realised where the paragraph was but the class was dead quiet. The teacher walked up to the guy.

"Mr Byun, maybe you heard me wrong, but I asked Jieun to read it. Do we have a problem here?"

Kiss my shiny , Mr Byun. Why aren't I called Ms Song?!

"I want to read it." He crossed his arms and looked at you. You thought he was angry at you for not helping to finish the project. Obviously, he wasn't.

"Fine, you can read it in the principal's room. I'll be the-"  Oh my god. Thanks to the bell he is safe. School is over haughty bi*ch.

The class ran to the exit, dragging you along with them. Well, it was better for you to go because you didn't want to hear any more scolding. Otherwise, Baekhyun's solution would be useless. Before you walked out, you mouthed a 'thank you'. Now, your destination was Taeyeon's office. You texted your mom that you'll be late due to traffic and turned off your phone. She'd offer to pick you up if you didn't.

-

"Welcome again Ms Song." Seohyun greeted you with a bow and a small smile. She looked extra beautiful today. Maybe she had a date with someone. Who knows?

"Thank you. I guess you already know whom I'm looking for." She nodded and immediately dialled a number before leading you upstairs. She told you to wait until the psychologist came out of her office. Her current client could leave any minute. After Seohyun left, you realised you were sweating. Air conditioning was on but your hands were sweating like crazy. It wasn't because you were afraid but... You didn't know you had anxiety issues. You were observing your hands when a guy came out and thanked someone inside which would be Taeyeon.

You walked inside, hesitating whether you should run out or continue but seeing Taeyeon, you changed your mind. You thought she would be a tall, cold, professional looking woman but she looked like a high school student. A pretty one. She almost had the same height as you, slightly taller: She had round, dark eyes and a small round nose which matched them perfectly. She didn't seem to put on a lot of make-up. She was wearing casual clothes, a white shirt, black pants and dark grey slip-on. As soon as you came in, she smiled and showed you the armchair. You wondered how many stories lied on this chair.

"Hello, Jieun. I'm Kim Taeyeon." She locked her hands together and looked at your soul. Literally.

"Hi." You didn't know what to say since this was the first time something like this ever happened to yo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter