Spring Waltz

4 Seasons of Love

Her feelings was higher than the sky above her, her eyes was clearer than blue. Her smile was brighter than the rays of sunshine. The fluttering feeling she’s feeling right now is warmer than hot spring. It was more than the wonders she sees outside the window. It’s the most wonderful thing – to marry the person you love.

It has been 1 month since Eunwoo and Kyla arrived in Genovia, a month before their wedding. They might have not known each other for so long but the feeling they have for each other speaks volume as to why they are tying the knot already.

One love – Eunwoo and Kyla love each other so much. Their love is beautiful that it is considered the wedding of the century. All they need to know is they love each other so much that anything that go against the odds could not even come close, that’s how powerful their love for each other is.

Their love…it was brighter than the living flowers they see. Anyone would agree that it was sweeter than the touch of water that flowed from the mountains of spring. For Eunwoo and Kyla it was the most wonderful thing.

Eunwoo sneak outside the window and the marvelous Greenfield greeted her. Today is her wedding and she could not believe that this day has come. The colorful decorations that adorn the garden in which her wedding will be held gave her goosebumps. She felt like it is a miracle, Kyla is a miracle for her and so she is for Kyla. The younger girl could have run away from her noble duties but because of her, Kyla realized that she needed to do it.

“Your highness”

Eunwoo shifted her gaze to the voice and saw Yebin grinning at her. She rolled at her eyes as she knew that her friend will just . She gave Yebin a what-the-heck-are-you-staring-at look and Yebin just smiled at her.

“I can’t believe you are getting married”

“I am too “

“And what’s more surprising is to a real life princess”

“I know, Ila is just a miracle happened in my life”

“You look so in love”

“Am I?”

They laughed at each other and Eunwoo was starting to blush with the thoughts of being so in love with Kyla. They stopped laughing upon hearing a knock on the door. Eunwoo asked the intruder to come in and revealed Yewon with 4 more maids behind her.

“Your highness, you look gorgeous in that dress.” Yehana commented.

“Thank you Yewon but can you just call me Eunwoo?”

“But you’re a princess now”

“I know but you are Ila’s friend and I want to be friends to people she considers one”

“Ila is so lucky to have you”

“And so am I”

The conversation ended and they started to put accessories to Eunwoo. Her wedding dress was simple yet adorn with the most expensive pearls and crystal. It hugs her curve perfectly that any man would droll over Eunwoo’s y body. Even the maids that were helping her were in awe of Eunwoo’s beauty.

“Woah, look at you. Kyla will eat you alive later”

They look at the owner of the voice and saw Minkyung standing on the door. They did not notice that she was there standing to check on them. Eunwoo shyly hush Minkyung and she swears her cheeks are now red as tomato.

Time has come and the wedding was about to start. Kyla was feeling rather a little nervous. Sungyeon had to elbow her lightly as she was starting to shake. Nayoung went to her and held her hands.

“You’ll be fine”

“I’m nervous unnie”

“Why?”

“What if she runs away?”

“Hahahaha”

“Shut-up Sungyeon!”

“She won’t, can’t you see how much she loves you?”

“I do, it is greater than what anything”

Nayoung smiled at her and hugged her. It was like yesterday when she first saw Kyla. She was a young rebellious kid who does not want to be lead to anything. It just amazing how she was able to get close to the young princess and let her follow her.

The coordinator asked them to be in their position as the wedding ceremony is about to start. The door from the other opened and it revealed Eunwoo with Minkyung. Eunwoo’s parents are gone and she asked Minkyung to walk her down the aisle towards the waiting Kyla in front of the altar.

Their eyes found each other and Kyla’s eyes started to get watery as Eunwoo comes closer. She’s on cloud nine and she started to move forward. Sungyeon has to stop her and let her stay in where she stands. Sungyeon laughed at how Kyla was starting to be impatient.

All her life, Kyla was searching for what she is and what she will be. She did not realize that the answer could be found in the eyes of the girl who was in the wedding dress and walking towards her. She wanted to escape her reality but Eunwoo is like a ray of sunshine shinning the answers to all her questions. 

Eunwoo is now in front of her and she started to tear up. She took her hand and walk in front of the altar. There they stood and keep glancing at each other. The way Eunwoo’s hand brushes on Kyla, sends thousand sensations to the younger’s girl body. Eunwoo winked at her and she swears she could have died because of that.

The ceremony started and the wedding customs were being held. Finally, it was the time when they would wear the ring that signifies that they were of the market. Eunwoo was the first one to put a ring on Kyla’s fingers.

“For better and for worst…till death do us part.”

Kyla had to wipe her tears while Eunwoo was saying her lines. It was her turn and she look intensely of Eunwoo’s eyes. She smiled at her and Eunwoo started to tear up too.

“I will love you for the rest of my life”

The crowd was starting to shed tears too. The love was just real that they could feel every word that they utter. It was the time for their vows and Eunwoo was the first one again, she was handed the mic but she was shaking. She summoned her courage to calm down and recite the lines that she wrote for Kyla.

“In my world before you, I lived outside my emotions. Didn't know where I was going until that day I found you. How you opened my life to a new paradise in a world torn by change still with all of my heart until my dying day.”

Kyla smiled at her and she had to control herself from kissing Eunwoo already. The mic was handed to her and she pull out a paper she prepared for her speech.

“What if I never knew, what if I never found you. I'd never have this feeling in my heart or how did this come to be. I don't know how you found me but from the moment I saw you, deep inside my heart I knew you will be my destiny. You and I were meant to be with all my heart and soul. I give my love to have and hold and as far as I can see you were always meant to be my destiny.”

The ceremony continues and the two of them were waiting for the final words from him. Kyla was being impatient and wanted to command the priest to make it fast. Finally the priest had said it:

“I pronounce you man and wife, you may kiss the…”

The priest was not able to finish his sentence as Kyla already remove the veil that was covering Eunwoo’s face. She then pressed her lips against Eunwoo and loud cheer from the guest echoed the garden tent. It was a garden wedding.

Kyla held Eunwoo’s hand and they ran towards the other end of the garden tent. Minkyung and Nayoung looked at each other and smiled as to how Kyla was able to find love, they recalled their wedding day.

Sungyeon appeared from behind and held Yewon’s hand. Yewon looked at her and she knew from how Sungyeon was smiling, she was given an assurance that no tradition will set them apart. How she wish she will end up like Kyla and Eunwoo.

Yebin is happy as to how her friend found the love that she needed. She did not expect that Eunwoo will settle earlier than her. She was in her thoughts when someone hits her.

“Oh I’m sorry, I was trying to get a good glance of Ila and her bride.”

“That’s fine, her name is Eunwoo.”

“Oh yes, Eunwoo. Are you her friend, this is the first time I see you here.”

“Yes”

“Oh, I’m sorry it was disrespectful of me not to introduce myself. My name is Siyeon of Hensville.”

“I’m Yebin of Incheon?”

Awkwardness started to fill the two but laugh after realizing that Yebin was joking. It seems like the stars and the planet aligned for Yebin as she started to feel some kind of fluttering feelings talking to Siyeon.

It was the day of love, the day of nothing but love was felt. It was clearer than blue, higher than the sky and marvelous than the greenfields were they were all standing. It was love – one love.

-----0-----

A/N: This took awhile sorry about that, I was really busy these past few weeks and yes I am back. One of my project is done and now I have time for my fics. And yes this marks the end of this story, I know it's kind of rush and all but yeah. The momentum for this story was burried with all the stress I had these past few weeks. I know should not be an excuse but here's EunLa's wedding. 

I miss Kyla very much now.