[Prologue to Spring] Truly Madly February

4 Seasons of Love

The news of Kyla and Eunwoo getting married spread like wild fire in Eunwoo’s town. Some couldn’t believe that the girl who had no experience with love and does not have anything besides from her plants and animals is getting married.

They are happy for Eunwoo nonetheless. Her neighbors had been teasing her and Kyla to get married already as they are the perfect couple of the town until they found that Kyla is the soon to be queen of a country they haven’t heard of. Like everyone else, Eunwoo could still not believe that she is experiencing a Cinderella story.

The town prepared a little celebration for the two as Kyla would take Eunwoo to Genovia. Eunwoo stared at her garden and still can’t believe that she’s leaving the plants that she love and rely on to make a living. Thoughts flooded her mind, she still wanted to be a geo scientist but she have to let that go in order to fulfill the royal duty, to be Kyla’s wife.

“I wouldn’t be surprise if all of a sudden your plants start to talk”

Eunwoo got startled upon hearing the voice from behind. She turned around and saw one of her friends, Yebin. She smiled at her as she stood beside her. They stayed quiet for a while as still the cold winter air blew.

“So, how are you feeling?” Yebin asked.

“I’m still overwhelmed”

“You are getting married and what is more surprising is to a real life princess”

“I know, it feels like a dream”

“Do you want to back-out and get married to me instead?”

Eunwoo snapped and rolled her eyes at Yebin. Jokes like this were normal for them knowing the span of friendship they have. They’ve been friends since high school and they are still good friends. Yebin had feelings for Eunwoo and they used to date each other but it never progress to higher than dating. They both feel that they are meant to be friends not lovers.

Yebin is from Ilsan and she’s in Bucheon as Eunwoo needed someone to take care of her plants and animals. Having the same line of profession, Eunwoo thought that Yebin is the only candidate fit to take care of her beloved haven.

“How is your soon to be wife like?” Yebin asked, she haven’t met Kyla.

“She’s tall, fair skin, beautiful eyes, kissable lips, tall nose, long lashes…” she was not able to finished as Yebin had to stopped her.

“Woah, I know that you are in love with her but you don’t need to describe her facial features”

“You asked how is she like.”

“And I mean characteristics not appearance”

“Well, she’s the most caring person I have known. Child-like sometimes but that’s an addition to her charm. She’s well-mannered but a bit rebellious. She’s so smart but cheesy most of the times”

“Oh my god Eunwoo! You are so whipped”

Eunwoo laughed and tried to head lock Yebin. She turned her around and Yebin wrapped her arms around Eunwoo trying to escape from the tall girl’s grip. They didn’t notice the presence of Kyla who is somehow flustered upon seeing Eunwoo hugging someone else.

She coughed to make her presence known and the two friends stopped fooling around. Eunwoo went straight to where Kyla was standing and engulfed her with a hug. Yebin on the other hand was fixing her hair. Kyla landed a quick peck on Eunwoo’s lips and they started to get mushy all over which made Yebin to cough as she started to get diabetic with the sweetness of the two.

“Oh, Ila this is Yebin” Eunwoo said pointing at Yebin.

“Hi” greeted Yebin.

“and Yebin this is Ila” Eunwoo went back to Kyla looking at her with all smiles.

“Hello, nice to meet you” Kyla offered her hand and she greeted in English.

“A pleasure to meet you your highness, I heard a lot of good stuff about you” Yebin replied in English.

The two started to converse in English which made Eunwoo a little out-of-place. It was her weakness. She could comprehend but a little slower than Yebin. She can speak English too but would rather speak in language she is most comfortable with.

“Okay, the end. Don’t touchie this hearteu. You go home” Eunwoo all of a sudden butts in.

Kyla and Yebin looked at each other and started laughing. They didn’t know if Eunwoo was irritated or what but nevertheless they find it cute. They both know that English is somehow a language that Eunwoo does not want to really master.

“You should start speaking in English princess as you for sure would deal with a lot of foreign activities” Yebin suggested.

“I know, I will but not for now”

Kyla was just smiling at them. She knew that Yebin is just a friend to Eunwoo but felt a tinge of jealousy upon seeing how comfortable and sweet Eunwoo is to Yebin. The latter then bade them goodbye as she needs to help the town for the party tonight.

Eunwoo focused her attention to Kyla and noticed the smug in her face. This is not the usual smile that Kyla wears and she knew something was up.

“So, are you and Yebin that close?” Kyla suddenly asked.

“Uhm…yes, wait, are you jealous?” Eunwoo asked literally smirking upon realizing that Kyla might have been jealous.

“Should I?”

“Yes”

“Okay, I’m jealous” Kyla said avoiding Eunwoo’s teasing smile. Her cheeks flushed red upon confessing that she is jealous.

“You are so cute when are jealous”

“Am I?”

Eunwoo just nodded which made them giggles. Kyla reached for another kiss which Eunwoo gladly gave. She then wrapped her arms around Eunwoo’s waist and they stayed staring at each other, smiling from time to time.

“Did you date her?”

“We tried but we thought we are meant to be friends”

“Maybe she thought you love your plants more?”

Eunwoo pouted with Kyla’s teasing and Kyla could not help but pinch the girl’s cheek with her cuteness. Kyla swear that was the cutest thing she had seen in her life.

-0-

Night came and the town’s party prepared for Eunwoo started. It is nothing extravagant but Eunwoo and Kyla appreciates it so much. After all, the town came to like Kyla so much too.

Kyla’s friends were there and were pretty amazed as to how the simple town exerted an effort for Eunwoo. The whole neighborhood was somehow flabbergasted as to how grand Kyla’s friends look like. By the way they stand and make their presence they somehow felt so simple.

Nayoung, Minkyung, Sungyeon and Yehana made sure that Eunwoo’s neighbors won’t feel small around them. They started talking to them and all of them appreciate what they have done for Kyla and Eunwoo.

“I can’t believe that our dear Malsookie is getting married!” one of the neighbors said.

“Malsookie?” Sungyeon asked.

“That’s Eunwoo’s nickname unnie” Kyla replied.

“That’s cute” Yehana commented.

“You’re cuter dear” Sungyeon said.

Yehana rolled her eyes to Sungyeon. The two was not in good terms as of the moment. Kyla and Eunwoo looked at each other as the air started to get tense. Apparently, Yehana knew about Sungyeon’s family of getting her married to someone else.

“I think the two of you should talk” Minkyung who was watching them from the side joined the conversation.

“I guess so too” Kyla added.

Sungyeon and Kyla looked at each other and with Kyla’s nod, Sungyeon drag Yehana from the scene and took her to Eunwoo’s house. Eunwoo then high-five Kyla as she knew about what Sungyeon and Kyla had planned. They were then joined by Nayoung.

“I hope that two ironed things out” she commented.

“I really hope they well” Eunwoo said.

“By the way, who would take care of your garden?” Nayoung asked.

“Me” Yebin appeared from out of nowhere.

Minkyung and Nayoung blinked upon her appearance. Eunwoo realized that she hasn’t introduced her friend to the couple. She introduced Yebin to them and the couple greeted her gladly.

-0-

Kyla and Eunwoo remained silent watching their friends enjoyed the night. Eunwoo was leaning on Kyla and they were laughing at how their friends were starting to get silly. The alcohol was starting to take an effect on their bloodstream and they were becoming tipsy.

The night was getting deeper and it is not usual for the town to stay up late. They decided to end the night and one by one they went home. Since, Kyla’s friends were a little too drunk they decided to sleep in Eunwoo’s house. As to how they were able to fit in her house, they actually don’t know how.

They were in Eunwoo’s living room as the bedroom was occupied by Sungyeon and Yehana who seems to be on their own little world. Kyla and Eunwoo were in between Yebin and Nayoung – the latter was beside Minkyung of course who was currently latching herself to her dear wife.

Kyla and Eunwoo were still wide awake and currently in a staring battle. Kyla would caress Eunwoo’s face and land a peck on Eunwoo from time to time. They can’t seem to drift their selves to sleep.

“Would you want to go out?” Kyla whispered in Eunwoo’s ear. The older girl giggled and nodded.

They stayed outside the balcony, hands were intertwined. The cold weather did not bother them as their love warm each other.

“I can’t still believe this” Eunwoo said.

“Which one?”

“Getting married and what’s more amazing is to a princess”

“Start believing then cause in a week time we will be preparing for it.”

“I’m still wondering if I deserve all of this”

“You deserve the best”

“I’m marrying you okay, I already said yes, no need for your pick-up lines”

“But my lines made you fall in love with me”

“Well yeah”

Kyla then pulled Eunwoo closer to her and like expected their lips meet each other. The silent night was the only one witnessing the two. Their kiss is getting deeper, Eunwoo sat on Kyla’s lap to give the girl a deeper access, things were getting heated when the front door and the light from the house broke their kiss. A stunned Nayoung was in front of them.

“Uhm…I’m sorry, I was uhm…looking for the comfort room” Nayoung said shyly.

“It’s on the left after the kitchen unnie” Kyla said.

“Okay okay” Nayoung said mouthing sorry as well.

Kyla and Eunwoo looked at each other and just smiled. They decided to just continue it on another day.   

-----0-----

A/N: I don't know how many times I have writen a story where someone intrudes my pairings hot moment. I don't know I can't help but write a scene like that. The story is nering its end and I hope you guys like the story so far. Their might be some new characters poping out but there will be some minor scenes. I'm not sure if I plan to make all Pristin members appear but let's see where it will lead me. 

And yes, we are one season away from ending this story. I was a bit struggling cause I am juggling between this and Black Widow which Eunwoo's partner is Kyulkyung. But yeah I hope I am not confusing you with Eunwoo's two different ship. 

Also, if you want something to tell me that you want to be anymous feel free to visit my CC account. ---> https://curiouscat.me/SunLee12 I promise I don't bite. 

If you do like this story please do leave a comment and I hope you can also visit my other stories, let me know if you have another pairing you want to see in the future. I created a poll maybe you would want to vote. Thanks ^_^