Chapter 八

Protect My Body
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Suddenly, the door slid open. Meiyu turned in shock and the swordswoman reached for a knife. Jongin stepped in, saw the swordswoman and worriedly asked, "Are you alright-"

 

He then noticed that she was in only her bindings*.

 

*the bras of ancient times. Bindings were basically bandages, or pieces of fabric, wrapped around the chest.

 

The swordswoman blinked and Jongin was gone.

 

Jongin had blasted out the door and now stood outside with his back leaning against the door. He attempted to quell his racing heart with his hand over his chest. He shook his head to clear his thoughts - or more accurately, the images of the swordswoman and covered only by her bindings. He blushed as the thought arose again. Suddenly, he found himself falling backwards.

 

The door had slid open with his back still leaning against it. Before Jongin hit the floor, the last thing he saw was the swordswoman with an unamused face and her hand on the door.

 

"Ow."

 

The swordswoman scoffed, "What a , leaning against the door."

 

Jongin rubbed his sore bottom as he looked her, who had dressed in her regular palace maid clothes and was now crouching in front of him. He suddenly laughed at the situation. She furrowed her eyebrows and asked, "What?"

 

Jongin opened his eyes to look at her and smiled, "I guess you could say I fell for you."

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter