Chapter 一

Protect My Body
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The crown prince stood tall and proud in his blue robes. He nocked an arrow, took a breath, and let it fly. He smiled when it hit the bullseye. He turned to look at his brother expectantly with a smug face. His brother's arrow was let loose and struck the heart of the target. The crown prince shook his head as he chuckled, "You're too good, Sehun."

His brother took off the red band from around his head and smiled, "I've always been better than you at most things, Jongin."

The crown prince's eyebrows rose, "Haha. You're funny." 

"Oh, but it wasn't a joke."

The crown prince threw his bow at him in response. Sehun dodged it and ran off while laughing. Jongin scoffed as he watched red robes slowly disappear. 

*~*

"He asked me to deliver a message," the man took the small sheet of rolled up paper out of his long and wide blue sleeve and read, "'You know what to do. I believe in you. You've never failed before.'"

She replied, "Yes, I understand."

He looked around and made sure no one was around before he placed a small vial in her hands and said, "Also, expect another delivery in three sunrises."

She bowed to the tall man and they parted without another word. She tucked the small vial of poison away in the depths of her hair, which was up in a bun.

I hope y'all are excited for this story! :) It will be told in short excerpts to keep y'all anticipating! I also won't be able to update as often, as I am

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter