The Devil Wears Stilettos

Don't Deny Our r²π (HIATUS TT^TT)

Okay, so a few things happened the two weeks after,

Number one, everyone still remembers the pool incident.

Number two, Eli isn't talking to me at all anymore.

Number three, Taemi, the queenka, has been even scarier.

 

It is another day at school. Science is first, as usual, and we are learning about "Elements and Compounds". I don't even understand about what the teacher is saying. Mercury and Iron and all that jazz was, apparently, an element, pure. Psshhh. To me, the elements were air, fire, water and earth, like "The Avatar" series, thats all I minded about.

"So Yunjoon, can you tell me whether water is an element?" It was the teacher. He always asked me, it was my curse.

"I...uhh.." I can feel my cheeks burn hard, the teacher looks at me through his glasses, raising his eyebrows.

"You know...h2o? h..2...o?" He was giving me hints, I could tell. By now, the whole class was looking at me, expecting an answer. I look to Eli, then I realise that he had gotten cold again, barely talking, barely even making a noise.

I feel his elbow dig into my ribs. He whispers, "No." in english. 

Huh?

He was saving me! Oh!

"No." I say in english, then the whole class looks at me like "WTF?" including the teacher. I had said it in english. Oops.

"I-I mean aniyo." The teacher nods, and scratches his head. He is probably thinking how I had gotten the answer. How a dreamer like me actually got it right. Eli had helped me. 

"Thanks." I mutter. The teacher is too busy to hear as he is writing notes.

"It's okay." He doesn't even turn his head. What was wrong with him lately?

Then, I lapse back into a daydream. It was all I felt like doing.

~~~

Science was over. Now it's maths. Yuckyuckyuck, maths was discusting! All the numbers and diagrams, swirling around my head. It was sickening. The only thing I was very good at in maths was telling the time. I had relied on it to survive.

12:20. 10 minutes left until lunch.

I decide to close my eyes and nap for five minutes.

12:21. What?!

Then, I decide to watch Eli write down his notes. He had beautiful handwriting, everything looked perfect, despite the fact he was jotting everything down so fast. 

12:29. Woah. The time really flies past when you are having fun.

One more minute.

30 seconds.

10, 9,8,7,6,5,4,3,2,1

*Ring Ring*

 

FREEDOM!!~~

 

~~~

 

I packed my books, watching Eli do so too. He was fast, folding everything away quickly and neatly. I was just cramming things in my bag.

"Look who we have here." I turn around, it was Taemi. She flicked her light brown hair so it waved. She was beautiful, as usual. 

"Hi, Taemi." She just sneers.

"I'm your sunbae. You use formalities, brat."

I nod. I turn to look for Eli, but he's already gone. I gulp.

"Rumors has it, Eli went to your house two weeks ago." She looks down at me with her cold piercing eyes. She was empty. She had no soul.

I nod.

"What a cow you are, I told you to stay away."

My eyes are tearing up, don't cry..don't cry.. I sniffed. Taemi then pushes. Not just me, but everything. My books, my bags, I lay on the ground like a miserable person, too numb really to feel pain.

"Ha! What a baby! Cry will you?" She sneers. 

"Stop." 

Everyone turned, it was Eli. Taemi freezes, and I just gape.

"Don't hurt her, she's mine." 

Taemi just stands there, mouth hanging open. She tries pathetically to make up a lie.

"But oppa, I tried to help her. She fell you see..." Then Eli cuts her off. 

"I saw everything. Please don't call me oppa." Taemi huffs and fake cries while running out of the classroom. I breathe a sigh of relief. I sniff, and stand up, packing my books again. Eli just stands there. 

"I'm sorry Yunjoon." What? He was apologizing? 

"Why..?" I was seriously confused.

"For, ignoring you for a while..it's hard to explain."

 

I nod, and he carries my bag as we walk out of the classroom to meet our friends. At least he was talking to me again.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Lunchtime.

 

Chiseu's P.O.V

 

Where was Yunjoon? It was already ten minutes and she wasn't--- Scratch that. I see her walking into the cafeteria with...Eli? Omo! They were cute together! I wave to them.

"Hey, Chi, what subject do we have next?" Kara asked. I swallowed my PBJ and turned to her, peanut butter still on my tongue, making it hard to talk.

"It's um... English I think." She nods. 

"Chiseu, what do you think of my nails?" It was Sunny. She showed her long, bejewelled nails to me. It was cute, I swallow again, trying to talk.

"Isshh cute." I struggle.

"Hey Chiseu--" 

I was fed up, I couldn't even take a bite without being asked a question.

"WHAT?!" I growled.

It was Kevin. Oops. He sits down next to me and gives me a hug, whispering "I'm sorry, I knew you long enough to know not to disturb you while you eat." His hands were on my waist. I try not to hyperventilate.

OH MY GOD!

"I-I'm sorry Kevin, really, I am."  He just smiles. How could a person be so angelic? 

"OoOoooh! You two! What a cuuuute couple~~~" It was Dongho, he was smirking as he ate his salad. Aisht.

"You shut up bro."

"That's OPPA, to you missy." 

I gave him a death stare, "Just because you are a few weeks older than me doesn't mean you get to call me that."

"Well actually he does." It was Kiseop and Soohyun in unison.

I give them both death stares.

 

Yunjoon and Eli finally reaches our table, being silent. Yunjoon Unnie didn't look too good, she seems tired. Speaking of which, Eli didn't look too good either, he hasn't for the past two weeks. Eli didn't talk to her.

"Why are you ignoring Yunjoon?" I ask him, and he looks at me in shock.

"W-what? What do you mean?"

"You've been ignoring her for the past two weeks, Eli. Don't deny it." The Ukiss members are silent, they seem to be thinking. Wait.. Two weeks? Eli always, whenever he liked someone, ignored them for a period of time. It was like a habit. U-Kiss members must be thinking the same.

"Hyung...." Dongho started.

"Do you.." Kevin continued.

"Like her?" Hoon finished.

 

Eli fumbled his hands, his head down. AIGOO! he must like her. Yunnie blushed and shook her head furiously, repeating "Of course not.." one billion times. What a matching couple.

"N-No.." 

"Lies." I looked him straight in the eye.

"Hyuuung?" Dongho poked at him.

"What Dongho?" Eli strained.

"Does she make you tingle, tingle?" He was practically spitting from trying to hold in his laughter, giggles spilling out from his cupped hands.

"Aisht!" He whacked Dongho over the head.

 

My friends were so great.

 

~~

 

Lunch was almost over. People were still chatting, and everyone was smiling. Kevin had his arm around my waist, I practically almost fainted. He would never confess would he? Aisht, i'm just dreaming. I watch Yunjoon unnie eat, she was quiet. Not that she wasn't already quiet, but today she hardly made a noise, not a peep.

"How was class?" I ask. She looks up, eyes dull. She smiles weakly.

"Fine."

Pahah. Fine my .

"Spill it."

She looks at me hesitantly, "It's nothing..."

"Taemi was a problem today." Eli spoke quietly. Taemi? That idiot? What did she do to my Yunjoonie?!!?

"What did she do?" I was supressing my anger.

Eli continued, "She was being a git like usual, and she pushed her..."

 

SHE PUSHED HER!!?! ohohoh, she was going to get it.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

I was like a ninja, a tracking ninja. My eyes scanned around the courtyard, trying to identify her something, anything, bag, hair, face. I could not find her. I tromped around, I couldn't give up. Then, I saw it, a flash of light brown hair. She was on the fields.

She was walking faster now, her pace speeding up. I think she had seen me, hah, I'm getting closer. She was the prey, and I was the predator. I was the shark.

 
dunununununun.
 
"Stop running Taemi, I've got you." I sneer, that cow deserved this.
 
"I'm sorry hubae, I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I promise I won't ever hurt her ag--"
 
"You said that last time." She looks scared, eyes wide with fear. Not so much a queen anymore, her servants were gone. She walked backwards, running into a corner, I've got her now. 
 
"Please, please, just a second, I mean third chance. Be fair!" She pleaded.
 
"Life isn't fair." I raise my hand above my head, ready to hit her... when someone grabs my wrist. It was Kevin.
 
"She isn't worth it Chi, come back." His eyes were pleading. Aisht, I always gave in to his cuteness. I walk backwards, letting Queenka go. She sneers.
 
"Seems like your bestfriend supports me." She flounces off. How could she say such a thing. I drop and bend my head down. I had to calm down, I had to calm down.
 
Kevin sits down too his hand on my back. He lifts my chin up, with his hands. I owed it to him, he had helped me not get expelled. I sigh, what would I do without him?
 
"You don't support her right?" I ask. I knew the answer, I just had to make sure.
 
~~~
 
Kevin's P.O.V
 
What?! Support that cow? No way! I laugh at Chiseu's foolishness.
 
"No silly! I..." I stop.
 
Should I confess? I look at the sky, it was a beautiful day today, everything was perfect, the scenery, the moment. Should I?
 
"Chiseu.." I cup her face with my hands, " I..lo--"
 
Then, the lunch bell rang, breaking the moment.
 
*Ring Ring*
 
Aisht.