A Trip to Ahn Residence

Don't Deny Our r²π (HIATUS TT^TT)

 

I gasp as I got pulled into a limosine.
I feel the soft leather seats, it was spacious. Chiseu bounces excitedly next to me and calls to the driver,
"To home please James! Thank-you!!" A thumbs-up from the driver.
 
I was so worried, what were my parents going to think? I speak up,
"Why are you taking me?! KIDNAPPER!"
 
Chiseua taps the side of her nose. Aisht. I tell her I was going to tell my dad that I was going to be late.
 
Calling Appa...
 
Dad: Yoboseayo? Eunhae speaking~
 
Me: It's me, YUNNIE! Um, I am in trouble..
 
Dad: Mworago? Wae? You explain yourself now!
 
Me: Well, actually I'm kidnapped. -_-"
 
Dad: BWOH?!
 
Me: Appa! By my friend, she's taking me to her house. But--
 
Then, his tone changed, from shock, to relief. I was hoping he would rescue me.
 
Dad: Ahh.. so you made a new friend! Well, come home by 10 'o'clock, you need your sleep.
 
Me: But, App--
 
Dad: Have fun honey! See ya!
 
Me: APPA!
 
and he hangs up. Aisht, that old man. Chiseu laughs as she heard my side of the conversation, I guess I was stuck.
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
The limo speeds along the highway, there were no bumps that irritated the wheels. This was the rich side of town. Perfect trees accompanied their perfect houses. It was too much of a fairytale, to live here.
 
At last, the limo halts, wheels turning as the driving spat pebbles. I was excited to see what Chiseu's house was like. As the gate unhinged, I peer inside... only to see an endless driveway stretching through the trees. Aisht.
A few more minutes, and he finally reaches the house. It. was. amazing
 
 
Chiseu was excited. She chrips, "Welcome to my house!" before dragging me out of the car, across the driveway and onto her doorstep. The excited gleam in her doe eyes made her seem so..young yet cute. Aigoo! She knocks the door.
 
I wait. Anticipation.
 
What if her family doesn't like me?
 
Anticipation. It was going to kill me. 
 
I saw the doorknob turn and I was practically shaking with fear. Then, the door creaks open, and out steps a.. female foreigner?! No wonder about Chiseu. 
 
"Oh, Chi, I was expecting yo--" She says in English, then, stopped as she saw me. Anticipation. Anticipation.
 
"This is my new friend, Yunjoon!" 
 
She stops for a while, then, a smile widens from . "AIGOO!! She's so cute!!" 
 
I was so relieved, I could have fainted. Phew.
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
After we got over the introductions with her mother, Jane, Chiseu gave me a tour of the house. And trust me when I say, IT TOOK AGES. When we entere the home theatre, we saw a girl and a boy sitting together.
 
Chiseu frown and pout, "Yah! Kiseop, aren't you supposed to be practicing?!" Her voice echoes in the room, it was so big. Both heads turn our way, and the two teenagers walk toward us. 
 
The girl spoke, "Is she your new friend? Umma was telling us all about her! She's cute!" She turns to me, "Hi, my name is Yuchi, Chiseu's Sister, but most people call me Nicole, it's my english name." Her eyes turn into a smile, as she blushes. She was beautiful. I bow.
 
Then the boy replies to Chiseu, "I'm on my break!" He pouts. He was beautiful too, like a flower boy. He hugs Nicole to his side, and she giggles. Waa, so cute. Chiseu had enough and clears , muttering something unintelligent like "Lovebirds". Once again, she drags me out, and into a different room. Her living room?
 
"This is my bedroom!" She declares. http://thelennoxx.files.wordpress.com/2009/09/carin.jpg
 
WHAT?!
 
The room was all pink. ALL PINK. No offence, but ugh. I did not tell Chiseu that. Awkwardly, I lower myself to her couch, feeling the soft velvet material. Sigh, so rich.
 
To break the silence, I ask her something. In English. 
 
"Can you speak english?" I knew the answer already.
 
She stares for a while at me, incoherent, then her expression turnes to shock. I cover my ears, as she screames, "OH MY GOD!" And then, all the awkwardness melts away. I listen blankly as Chiseu blabbered on about the subject.
 
*KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK*
 
In came, one two three four five six, six boys! They looked all our age, and were completely.. how do you say this.. perfect. Even though I had never really fancied a boy before, nothing will change. I studied all their faces, one that looked gorgeous, one that looked mature, one that looked like a baby (SO CUTE) and the list goes on. All though they all had a flower boy "look", they all had a uniqueness that clearly separated one from another. As I looked on, none of them were familiar. Until I saw HIM. 
 
Guess Who?
 
Kim Ellison, of course.
 
He sat next to Chiseu on the bed, ruffling her hair. She knew him? I stared at him, and then, he stared back. As I looked away, I saw his grin turn into a puzzled frown. 
 
Chiseu introduced me. "Hey oppas! This is my new friend, Yunjoon!" She beamed.
 
I couldn't make out what they were all saying, partly because they were mumbling all at once, and partly because I was blushing to much. I picked out a couple of statements, "She's not bad" "She's cute" "Wow"
 
Which made me blush even more. Aisht, get a hang of yourself!
 
And then, she introduced them. "And Yunjoon, this are my friends, Soohyun, Kiseop, Hoon, AJ, Eli (-_-"), Dongho and ummm... K-kevin." She stuttered the last name, and looked down, blushing. I looked around to see a one of them, a boy with scruffy hair and a baby face had looked down too. Aigoo, how cute!~
 
They decided it was time they left, they marched out of the room, one after another. All except Kevin, who stayed on her couch. I guess it what time I left too, kekeke.
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
Chiseu's P.O.V
 
When Yunjoon left, I felt like I was going to scream. Come back, Yunjoon! I was going to die.
I looked down, brushing the loose curlets from my eyes. My heart was pumping so fast, I was sure he could see it. I was blushing too. *Sigh* What am I going to do?!
 
Looking at him, I realised that he was even more cute today, aisht. How much more was I going to stand? He was looking down too. 
 
THIS IS SO AWKWARD.
 
~
 
Kevin's P.O.V
 
Think Kevin, Think! I couldn't say anything, it was like my throat closed up, or a big snowball was hunked down my throat. Oh god, oh god. Say something. Then, she walked over to me, and sat on the couch I was on. 
 
She was extra pretty today, her eyelashes touched her cheeks each time she blinked. Her light brown curls hung at her waist, and her cheeks were burning red. How cute~
 
Say something Kevin! Think.
 
I managed to choke out a, "How are you?"
 
She looked up and smiled.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
Yunjoon P.O.V
 
I sat on the couch next to her room, when Eli walked over. He sat down and said, 
 
"I'm sorry."
 
 
 
~~~~~~~
 

"Sorry for what?" I blinked a couple times as I watched him, it seemed ages until he answered.

"For being an...., today. I'm sorry." he muttered.

Kim Ellison apologizing? Wow.

"It's okay sunbae." 

He looked up and smiled. My heart did a flip, he was so beautiful. Aisht. Yunjoon, get a hold of yourself! You only met him today!

"So..you and Chiseu are friends?" I asked. I grabbed the couch cushion nervously and watched the rainbow coloured light dance on the chandelier. It sent warmth spiralling down the staircase. I waited.

"You can say so," He began, and then stopped, searching for the right words.

"We, Ukiss, have all known her since, well...kindergarten actually. We practice here, you know, for our songs."

Ukiss? A band, perhaps?

"What is UKiss?"

~~~~~~

Eli's P.O.V

 

I explained our whole background story. Her eyebrows furrowed in focus, she was cute. She oohed and ahhed when I explained. Cautiously, I looked at the time on my watch. It was 6:30, I had better get practising again.

Just in time, the door to Chiseu's room opened, and the two stepped out, Chiseu and Kevin. They were laughing again, how they used to. Until Kevin grew feelings for her a year ago. Everyone could tell he was in love, but Chi was blinded. Aisht, it was painful to watch them be so close, yet so far.

"Yo! We better get practising again Kev!" I shouted. I saw him nod, and I stood up from the couch.Kevin waved goodbye to Chiseu and we tromped down stairs to practise again.

~~~~~~~~

Yunjoon P.O.V

As Ellison stood up, the weight of the caution to say the right words lifted, I watched him walk downstairs along with Kevin.

Speaking of Kevin.... I turned to Chiseu.

"How'd it go?" I giggled.

Chiseu looked down. "Good."

"What did you do?"

She frowned at me, "Aisht! Stop it!" She whined.

"You loooove him~"

"Stop it."

"L-O-V-E~~~" I sang again.

And then... She pounced.

"Ahahahahah! Stop it!!" She tickled me. My lungs were aching for air, I was having a fit. I finally had enough breath to speak. "Okay! Okay! I give up, I'll stop!" I panted between laughter. Thankfully, Chiseu stopped.

She stopped and rolled her eyes.

"Finally.." She said while tugging me by the wrist. I dropped the cushion while walking. "Where are going?" 

She smiled. "One word."

"MAKEOVER~~~"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After much protest.... I gave up.

I wrinkled my nose while walking through the door of a new room. It smelled of heavy hair products, fragrant aerosols and soap. The room had many mirrors, it looked like a salon. In a house? The tiled black floor made me slip, but I caught myself in time. Chiseu plonked me down on a cushy leather seat next to a vanity. I looked at myself. Chiseu was right, I needed a makeover. My hair hung in a ponytail, and my fringe was overgrown. Another day in Shinhwa looking like this, and I would've been sqashed.

I heard footsteps near the door and watched as Chiseu opened it.

In came her mother. I had just remembered, she was a hairstylist herself. Oh.

Chiseu leaned to her mother's ear and whispered something. I held the urge to laugh when I watched her expression turn from normal to shock in three seconds. She spoke, in english.

"Chi just told me you could speak english, so can we communicate in english. Korean is very hard for me to use, I'm no good." She had a cute american accent, and she blushed with embarrasment.

I nodded.

A fumble of equipment.

A readjusting of the chair.

Pointless whispering behind me.

Then, I feel the warm wash of water seep through my hair.

*Snip Snip*

I watch as my hair fall down in clumps, the little strands tickling my nose. She takes out some foil. What is that for?

And within a flash, she pulls the towel of my head. I gasp.

http://profile.ak.fbcdn.net/hprofile-ak-snc4/27529_17882440817_848_n.jpg 

(A/N I know its Taeyeong, but bear with me, its hard to find the right pic ^-^)

My hair no longer hung dully on my shoulders. It was cut into feathery layers, a side swept fringe hid part of my left eye. Dyed with dark-brown streaks, it was lighter than before.

Chiseu squeals.

Her mother squeals.

I squeal inside.

"You look gorgeous!" Chiseu giggles in English.

I thank her mother as she walks out the room. She winks. How cute~ Chiseu blow dries my hair and talks.

"What did you talk to Eli about?"

Eli? Oh, Ellison.

"He told me about the band, he's in my class." My cheeks were red, I saw in the mirror.

"Do you...um.. like him?" She asks hopefully.

"What?! No!" I was appalled, she smirked. My hair was almost dry.

"Don't deny our r²π~~" she raps.

What does that mean?! She notices my confusion and said, "I'll show you soon."

She turns off the hairdryer and escorts me out of the room. I hear her turn off the light.

*Flick*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I pick up the spoon.

I plunge it slowly, so it doesn't make a sound. Slowly, I pickup some brocolli and place it in my mouth. I bite.

WHOOA! This was delicious, even for brocolli. It took all my self-control to not grab the plate and hork down everything. I had to make a good impression to CHiseu's family.. and UKiss.

My eyes scan across the dinner table. It was long and narrow, like our school cafeteria, or a medieval dining room. They were eating normally, like a family. Ukiss was talking about future songs, except for Ellison, who was staring at me. Maybe it was my new hairstyle. I blushed.

Chiseu and her family talked about their day, her father hadn't arrived yet.

Chiseu stared at me weirdly, "Why are you eating like that?" she questioned. I noticed I ate a little too slowly, and carefully. I blush again.

~~~~~~~~~~~

Dinner soon was finished and it was already eight. I was dragged again by Chiseu, who was following the boys. What was it this time?

She led me to a... garage? It was filled with instruments of all sorts, strings, brass, percussion. Chiseu sat on a couch and beckoned me to come.

The boys get into their positions.

A piano plays crisp, clear, but sad.

Eli- Yo, listen up. This is my tragic story. Just to break into my heart. Check it. (Eli rapping? I thought. Thn, the song started, and I shut up.)

 

Hoon - I still can't erase you

Again and again I think of you

I miss you too much

U-Kiss - I can't sleep at night

Hoon - The raindrops are knocking at my heart's window

The place that you've left

I miss it too much

U-Kiss - I can't sleep at night

 

 

AJ- The view of your backside walking through the rainy path/

I can't do anything but stay

Everyday I keep regretting it, I'm sorry/ I pray

I want you to be back

I can't, I can't touch you/ I can't bear the day without you

Can't hold back the tears 

again I can't forget you/ Till when will I be 

like this

 

 

 

Soohyun- I still can't erase you

Again and again I think of you

I miss you too much

U-Kiss - I can't sleep at night

Soohyun - The raindrops are knocking at my heart's window

The place that you've left

I miss it too much

U-Kiss - I can't sleep at night

 

 

Kiseop - Oh tonight again, tonight again her

 

Eli- I'm thinking of you I can't sleep

/ why did I turn on this love show 

Your path and mine are far apart/I was the

slave of to this love

Why did we fight why were we like this

Did you lose the sight we were in love

Why am I lost in this time I'm the fool

The one I need is you

 

 

Dongho - Your shoulders are slumped/your sighs

break the ground under you

hitting your frustrated heart/ With two hands together

you start to pray

I understand your feelings/let's forget

the bad memories

(I'm sorry) I know how you feel/ I can't say anything but 'sorry'

 

Kevin - I still can't erase you

Again again I think of you

I miss you too much

U-Kiss - I can't sleep at night

Kevin - The raindrops are knocking at my heart's window

The place that you've left

I miss it too much

U-Kiss - I can't sleep at night

 

 

Kevin - Oh tonight again, tonight again

 

 

Eli, AJ, Dongho- Y&I don't cut our ties/ don't deny our r²π 

Come to me it's okay now/ We will restart everything again and again

U-Kiss - I can't sleep at night

 

Kevin - I still can't erase you

Again and again I think of you

I miss you too much

 

U-Kiss - I can't sleep at night

Kevin - The raindrops are knocking at my heart's window

The place that you've left

I miss it too much

U-Kiss - I can't sleep at night

 

(A/N Credits to http://www.facebook.com/note.php?note_id=156339424426386 for translation.)

The song finished, and I was still humming along. Even after Chiseu dropped me back home. I told my parents vaguely about my day, I was too tired. Last thing I remember was being in my own bed, my eyelids heavy. 

Don't deny  r²π

The phrase rang in my dreams.