The First Day

Don't Deny Our r²π (HIATUS TT^TT)

When I open the door to my class, it was the least I expected it.

The classroom is colourful, walls covered with portaits, complex sketches and paintings. Paper mâchés hang from the celing while the floor is splattered with vibrant colours. It looks like a kindergarten.

I close my gaping mouth.

A man approaches me, he is bald, and his figure is as stubby as his fingers.

"You must be Park Yunjoon, my name is Mr. Kim. I expect your behaviour to fulfill our standards as well as your academic achievements." he says formally. He looks at me sternly through his wiry glasses. He looks so scary. Then, his look changes. His mouth widenes to a beaming smile, and he lets out a chuckle.

"Light up girl, I was just messing with you!" He chuckles again. "Call me Kyunggoung, I don't mind about formalities." Still smiling, he gestures to the classroom. He speaks, "This is what I call every artist's paradise. Welcome."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After the encounter he showes me around. The classroom is huge, even bigger then my old school hall. Yet, there aren't many students in it at all. In the class, each student has their own camera, laptop and working table. The school is so rich.

The classroom is situated so the east windows overlooked the school's neatly trimmed garden and man-made pond. It was beautiful, the scene must have been placed for inspirations.

"But... Yunjoon, for another four hours, we aren't studying art." His voice breaks my thoughts. "So I have placed you next to your peer, Ellison, for now. Take out your math textbooks and prepare for the lesson." He smiles and returns to his desk.

I look up, and see the desks. Students sat on long desks in twos. Many books were piled on for just one subject. I groan. Then, I see him, Ellison.

He is beautiful. His chestnut hair is messy, yet perfect. Looking down, his eye lashes are batting against his cheek. Wow, I wish I was that beautiful.

"Yah. Are you awake?" His hand waves across my face.

I am daydreaming! Aisht, how embarrasing. -_-" I feel myself turn red, as I plonk my books on the desk and sit myself down. I turn to him and reply.

"N-neh. Mianhe."

He looks at me, and I feel myself turn even more red, if that were even possible.
He speaks.

"How old are you?"

"17"

Then, he shakes his head and replies sternly,

" I turned eighteen just a while ago, but I still expect you to use formalities. You call me by Sunbae, got it?"

Harsh much?
"Neh sunbae.
 Jwesongheyo."

 


How arrogant, just like the rest of them. Why do I have to sit next to him?! I sigh, today was going to be a long long day.

~~~~~~~~~~
A few hours later~

"So Miss Park, what is the question to number seventeen?" Mr. Kim asks me.

"Fructose?" I guess. I wince when I get the answer wrong. I have no patience for science.
Everyone giggles. Ellison sniggers. Jerk.
After I answer, a girl looks at me, it isn't a nice look either. She was beautiful, with huge brown eyes. She even looked beautiful with her face twisted into a scournful frown. If looks could kill I would have been shredded into ribbons.

Aisht, why does everyone hate me?

"Okay class! Pack your books now, the bell for lunch will ring any minute." the teacher announcs.

The whole class erupted from their silence with a scramble of paper crumpling and bag shuffling. The bell rang loud. So glorious.
Then, the girl who glared at me lifted her finger and beckons me to come. I didn't have a good feeling about this. Not at all.
I approach her desk slowly, until she draggs me away by the arm and moves me outside the classroom. Her nails were sharp, leaving marks on my wrists. She glared.

"Do you know who I am?" She questions.

"A-anio" I am stuttering.

"I am THE Choi Taemi, THE queenka of Shinhwa. If you dare come across Ellison and I...
Because this is your first day, I will let you off. But if you do so much then bat an eyelash at him, I. WILL. CHOP. YOU. You under---"

Then she is slammed against the wall, interupting her speech. By Chiseu?! Sure enough the petite girl was grabbing Taemi by the colar, spitting at her.

"What is your problem?!!" Chiseu schreeched.

"I-I I don't know what you are talking about hubae.." There was an evident glint of fear in her eyes.

"Oh, shut up."

"But I-I."

"But nothing! You better get your backside out of here before I smush you to paste girl!"

Chiseu let her go, and she scrambled away. Before she left, she gave one last death stare at me, I shudder.

"Chiseu, one. Queenka, zero." She chuckles. Her innoncent bubbliness was back.

"Thank you," I smile.

"Anything for a friend, besides, that arrogant girl needed to be whipped." she reply.

Chiseu wasn't that bad afterall.

As we walk I broke the silence. "Are you her Hubae?"

She smile. "Yeah, I am basically everyone's at our year level."

"E-eh? How old are you?"

"Hm, sixteen next year."

"WHAAT?!"

She laughs aloud. Even though she was two years younger then me, she seemed so mature. Wow. We walk the rest of the way to the cafeteria in silence, I surveyed the surroundings, not a single piece of rubbish in sight. It was so tidy. Yet unnatural.

I was in such a snobby school.

"Meet my friends, Sunny, Amber and Kara!" Chiseu gestures to a group in the cafeteria.

As soon as their names were said, three heads spin around to meet my glance. Wow! They were pretty! Immediately, their mouths widen into beaming smiles, eyes smiling too. They seem nice.

Firstly a cute girl with long hair spoke with confidence, "Annyeonghaseyo! Sunny imnida!" Her voice was loud and clear, and her expression turned into a slight pout. Aigoo, she was adorable!

Then, another girl spoke, "Hi, I'm Amber!" She ran her hand through her cropped pixie-like hair. She had swag, it was honorable.

Lastly a girl with cute bouncy curls waved and introduces herself, "I'm Kara, Welcome to the School!"

I introduced myself to all of them, I could feel myself blushing, I was too nervous. "A-Annyeong, je ireumeun Yunjoon imnida." I bow 90 degrees, I wasn't thinking, I was stuttering too much. Aisht.

"Waah~ She is so polite!" gasps Amber. It made me blush even more.

"And cute, aigoo she's blushing~!" giggles Kara.

Chiseu could tell that I was uncomfortable, so she changed the subject. Whew.

"Guys, hurry up and eat your lunch, we don't have all day," she mutters. She seemed like a mother, haha~

"Yes mother." The three girls reply in unison.

Great minds think alike!

~~~~~~~~

Lunch break had passed and Chiseu sent me back to my classroom. Without her I would've been lost, this school was so big! I saw her walking back to her classroom so I waved goodbye as I was climbing the stairs.

*BANG* 

My shoulder clashed with another student, I looked up. Guess who it was?

Ellison. 

Aisht -_-"

He looked down at me with shocked eyes, his nose was flaring so I guess he was angry. And then I noticed a huge coffee stain on his sheet white shirt. His hands were trembling while holding the coffee cup. Oops. 

"Look what you did!!" He explodes.

"I-I-I..I am sorry!"

"Watch where you are going you clumsy pabo. Aisht! This was just dry-cleaned!" He continues.

"I said I was--"

"Sorry isn't good enough!," He cuts in, "Why are you so clumsy? Do you have a sense of direction at all?"

"I am sorry, okay?" I was losing my patience.

And he continued.

I snap. "I SAID I WAS SORRY! GO BLOODY DRY-CLEAN IT YOURSELF YOU SELF-CONCEITED JERK!"

He froze. I guess he wasn't expecting it. The expression on his face was hilarious, I had to bite my cheek not to laugh. But, I walked away, leaving him there. Like a boss.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kim Eli's P.O.V

 

We were in class. After the incident with the new girl, Yunjoon, sitting next to was more awkward then ever. She hardly said a word.

"Can you pass me a text book?" She sqeaked.

I tossed it to her. She thanked me and blushed. I had to admit she was quite cute when she blushed or pouted when she didn't understand a question. 

The teacher announced it was Art Lesson. Everyone cheers. How immature.

I see everyone tossing their books into their bags and replacing it with Palets and Paint brushes. I get mine out too.

As usual, I head to my Art desk to sketch. I have nothing else to draw anymore.

"Oppa!! Can I help you?" Aisht. It was her, Taemi. Her annoyingly high voice breaks my thoughts. 

"No." 

"Why not oppa?" She giggles. I sigh.

"I don't need your help."

She looks at me intently and finally gets the message. She nods and skips away. Finally, peace.

"WAAAH! Look at that!!"

"Wow, it's beautiful."

"I've never seen anything like it!"

Constant murmurs come from the far side, opposite me. I take a glance, only to look at... Wait? Its the new girl?!

I walk over smoothly. She was painting, now, her cheeks are painted red. There are a group of people huddled around her, in awe.

Wow. It was amazing. Her painting, was amazing.

It was a group of lotuses on a sky background, the blending was perfect, and every was in the right place. She had talent.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yunjoon P.O.V

Slowly, I walked out of the classroom, blushing. That was so embarrasing. 

I see Chiseu waving for me to come, so I walk to her. 

"Come quick!" she shouts as she grabs my wrist. "We are going to my house!"

Whaaat?!