A new beginning

Don't Deny Our r²π (HIATUS TT^TT)

*FLASHBACK*

"Honey~ come to the kitchen. Your father and I want to talk to you!" I heard my mother call.

I had a bad feeling about this.

Nevertheless, as obedient as I was, I trotted to the kitchen. I saw them whispering before I entered, then, as I walked in, their worried expressions turned to fake beaming smiles.

They were hiding something.

"How was school?" My mum asked.

"Good, as usual."

"You look pretty today!" She continued.

"Just get to the point!"

Just as suddenly as I snapped at them, their heads went down in unison, eyes with an obvious hint guilt.

My mother was the first to speak.

"Well... honey... I-I...I..."

My dad spoke up. "We want to send you to Shinhwa High School."

I stood expressionless, still receiving the shock, not believing it was true. The sincerity in my parents eyes had proven, it was real. Painfully real. I exploded.

"BWOH?!?! WHY!?!? THAT SCHOOL IS FOR RICH SNOBS!!!"

"Well honey, you got an art scholarship and it would be good for your future. Besides sweetie, do you know that it costs a fortune to get accepted to that school?! You should consider yourself lucky. This is for your own benefit."

Another fake smile.

My life is officially over.                     ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

This was a unfamiliar surrounding.

No more trees.

No more peace.

Just swarms of people.

I'll miss living in the country. My parents even decided to move, just because I was going to be attending a rich school in the city of Seoul.

I watched the never-ending line of buildings whizz past my window. This was different. I might've even liked this place if I hadn't remembered that I left my friends to come here.

"Honey~ don't look so sad, you look prettier when you smile!" my dad chirps.

"If you look pretty, you might even get a rich guy, marry him, make us all rich and..."

"Yah! Appa! No freaking way." Gosh, him and his fantasies. No way would I marry any of those snobby kids. E-V-E-R.

"But honey~"

"BUT NO!"

Ten more minutes in the car with dad and his music and we arrived at Shinhwa HIgh School. The butterfliues swirling in my stomache flew faster, I was going to be sick.

I stumble as I stepped out of the car with my heavy bag. Clumsy as usual. As I closed the car door and turned around, I saw my dad.

"Y-Yah Appa! Don't scare me like that!"

"Honey~! I'm so happy and proud of you! I'm sorry but this is for the best."

Then I saw it, his sad eyes, glazed with tears. He looked so sad I almost felt guilty. So those were tears of joy huh? Aish that old man...

"Arasseo, arasseo! Don't embarrass me!" 

"HAVE FUN!!" Dad beams. He made his made his way back into the van.

As I walked towards the school gates, something interrupted me.

*BEEP BEEP* I turn around. My dad waved from his car and yells "Have fun my honey munchkins!"

O.M.G! Kill me now... KILL ME NOW. I heard other people giggle over his remark. Brats, arrogant, rich, brats. My cheeks were burning from embarrassment. Aish what a great way to start...

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`

Why is my bag so heavy?

Why are these stairs so steep?

Why is the lighting in the building so damn dim?

Why?

Why?

Why?

I ponder on all the negative things in my life, when I came to realise. All the Shinhwa students, despite wearing the same uniforms, look somewhat different to me. They all had, just to name a few,

*Perfect hair

*Perfect features

*Expensive extra wear, eg: jewellry, bags.

This makes me feel somewhat.. Pathetic? Small? 

As I look self-consciously at everyone, I can feel the weight of my own clothes on my skin. My old hand-me-down, slightly big uniform were disgusting compared to their superior, daily ironed attire. I sigh. Today was going to be a long day indeed.

I almost made it up the stairs to my new classroom, when I trip. One single self conscious glance at my worn black shoes sent me flying face first on the last step, bag cascading down the spiral staircase.

*KAPLAT*

Ow.

How typical of me, so clumsy.

Thankfully the carpeted ground had saved me from major face scrapes or even a broken nose.

Wait. The ground was carpeted? 

Aisht. What a rich school, but snobby. ugh.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

"Are you okay?! Do you need to go see the nurse?!"

An evidently worried but chirpy voice pierced my daydreams. Face-planting on the hard ground. Does she think I'm okay?!

I willed my self to speak My head spun as I lifted my head hesitantly.

"Yeah, I-I I'm fine, thanks."

And then I looked up, expecting a member of the staff.

WOAH! She was a student!

"Are you okay now?" she spoke again.

I mumble a yes, still preoccupied in analyzing her looks.

As she stood from her crouch, her brown curls dropped to her waist. Her doe-eyes looked intenly at me. She seemed young, but quite tall.

Interesting, she seemed only half korean. 

"Uh..hello?" She waves a hand across my face. 

Oops, daydreaming again. How typical. I blush red as I felt her stare.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Ahn Chiseu's P.O.V

 

Aigoo! She was blushing, how cute!

"The names Chiseu. Ahn Chiseu!" I attempt to break the awkwardness.

"Yours?"

"Y-Yunjoon, Park, uh I mean, Park Yunjoon!" She stutters. Aigoo, How cute!

"So..you are new?" 

"Yep."

Wow, she must be scared. First day for Shinhwa Highschool is garranteed horrible. I will help her! Yunjoon fighting!

"Do you have a class to attend?" I ask.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Yunjoon P.O.V

 

As Chiseu guides me to my class, she chats one hundred miles per hour. But she is all right. 

I have a good feeling about this.