I Hate Sports

Don't Deny Our r²π (HIATUS TT^TT)

It was freezing.

I was going to die.

The cold air froze my nose, fingers freezing into icicles in my mittens. The air was so cold, whenever I breathed, it was visable. The sunny and warm weather had gone from yesterday, when we were stuck inside. Now, it was gloomier than my mood on Mondays, when we HAD to stay outside.

Mother Earth hates me.

I look at my pamphlet again. What could I do? Hurdles? Swimming? I was really screwed. Quickly, I stuff the pamphlet into my bag, not caring if it was wrinkled or torn. Actually, I wish it had never existed.

 

"Yunjoon Unnie~~" I'd recognise the sing-song voice from anywhere. I turn around to greet her.

"Chiseu. Hi!" I put my best fake smile, trying to show at least a drop of enthusiasm. She was beaming, her positive energy literally shone in rays around her. 

"What events are you participating in~?" She asks, in a slight tone of hope.

I don't know. What would I say to Chiseu? Could I make an excuse?
"I don't know." I reply. I groan inside, hoping not to see Chiseu disapointed. "What about you?"

Her pout changed into a grin. "Everything!!"

What?! Everything? EVERYTHING?! Aisht, this is what I call over-enthusiasm. Or being on a bloody sugar high.

*Ring Ring* 

The school bell rings for the start of school, I sigh.

"See you on the fields Unnie!" Chiseu waves and turns to leave. I wave back, content, until she shouts.

"Remember to go to events High Jump and 100 metre sprints unnie! I signed you up for it!" She gives me a wink. What?! What did the girl do?! I grit my teeth and Chiseu sees my frustration. She mouths, "Mianhe."

Aisht, that girl. Too bubbly to for my personality, but too cute to hate. What was I going to do?!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Walking onto the school grounds, my stomach is fluttering from nervousness. I have an embarrasing athlectic uniform, bare shoulders in the cold and a migraine. I hate sports. I watch all the other students stretching and jogging up, as if this was the most importat day of their lives, while i=I'm just standing there like a fool, gawking.

"OMG! IT'S U-KISS!!"

"Oh, my god!"

"They look so amazing!"

In a matter of seconds, the whole female population starts screaming like fangirls. I climb a bench to get a better view. 

U-Kiss, The boys I had met the other day.

Kiseop

AJ

Hoon

Kevin

Dongho

Soohyun

and Ellison..I mean Eli.

They look like Angels. As soon as they stepped out of the changing rooms, the girls had flocked them. Screaming, Squealing, Shouting. I watch them march through the crowd, separating the girls like moses and the red sea or something. They looked perfect, beautiful even. Kiseop slowly separated from the group to sit next to Chiseu's sister, Nicole. How cute. 

Eli spots me. He walks over and whispers, "Lunchtime." While walking past. The date. Oh.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kevin's P.O.V

 

The girls squeal as we walk past. Aigoo! How cute, our fans. Kissme~ <3

I look for Chiseu in the crowd, but she wasn't there. Where was she? My eyes scan around, and I finally find her. Sitting alone on the track far away, tying her shoelaces. I know she doesn't like crowds. I push through the throng, trying to get to her. I fianlly push past, jogging to Chiseu.

She looks up while I hold my knees and pant. Aigoo Kevin, you are really unfit! kekeke~

Her hair is tied in a high pony today, her eyes are sparkling while looking up at me. Everytime I see her she gets prettier~ I look at her, she seems thinner, was she eating? 

"Hi Kevin." She says softly. Kevin. She never used to call me by my actual name before. Just Kev. 

"Hi." I sit down awkwardly next to her. She shuffles aside to give me space, looking down.

I wanted to tell her. I wanted to confess. What if she said no? Chiseu, I love you! I scream inside, but nothing comes out of my throat.  I want to tell her! Instead, I sit down next to her, silent.

"Can I spend the day with you today?" I blurt out. What?! What if she says no? I speak again.

"I've missed you." And then I hug her around in my arms, her skin is soft, and her hair smells like flowers.

She laughs and nods. "I've missed you, too."

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Chiseu's P.O.V

 

I try to hide the shock when Kevin asks me and hugs. OOOOOOHHHH MMMMMYYYY GOOOOOOOODDDD!!!!!~~~~~

Of course I'll spend the day with you! Of course, of course~~!!!

Instead, I just nod.

*Sigh* I wish he would confess. Yeah right, he's way to good for me. I sigh again.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yunjoon P.O.V

 

I head around to meet up with Chiseu on the track, when I see her with Kevin. Leaning on his shoulder. KEKEKEKE~~~ I turn around, deciding to leave those two alone. They looked so cute.

As I turn around, I bump into.. Eli?! He smirks, and takes me by my hand. He sees my confusion and explains. 

"Lunchtime remember, before the events start?" He pauses, then grins. "We are going for a picnic!~"

Why did I agree?!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

 

"W-what?!" 

I look up at him, and he just smiles, light reflecting off his hair and eyes. He looked amazing. Wait..What?!

Gently, he pulls me along apath, cobble-stoned and edged. It leads us to a place I had never been before, a forest. The ground is covered in leaves, small droplets of sunlight dapple the floor. Trees tower above and everything is in shades of green or brown. It was beautiful.

"Why did you take me here?" I ask.

He looks at me for a while, puzzled. 

~~~

Eli P.O.V

"Why did you take me here?"

I try to think up an excuse. I don't know myself why I took her with me. To keep DongIn away? I was not going to tell her that.

"I, uh..." I stall for some time, "because I... my friends are not coming, so I wanted some company." What a pathetic lie. She just nods. I hope she bought it.

We walked the rest of the way in silence. I watched her kick at the leaved ground. She was still a kid. After ten minutes or so, we reached the place. It was the same as ever, the quietness, and the beauty. The bench was empty, and the water glistened. Trees overhung the flow, dpping slightly in the water. I hear Yunjoon gasp. Slowly, I lay out the mat and sit down. While passing Yunjoon a sandwich, she sits down. 

"Kamshida, Eli-shi." She squeaks, she was blushing.

"Drop the formalities. We are friends now, right?" I wink at her and see her look down.

We look to the river, its peace rejuvenating.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Back at the Track

Kevin's P.O.V

 

Chiseu was good at athletics.

Really good.

I watch her jump oer the bar for high jump, her back arching. She was graceful and beautiful. Only if I had the guts to ask her out. Chiseu walks over, grinning from ear to ear.

"Your turn!" She laughs, panting.

I nod and stand up, trying to impress her. All I had to do was jump over a bar.

A hard bar.

A really hard and high bar.

Aisht! I start to run, getting closer and closer to the bar. The dew from wet grass splashes on my feet, I hear Chiseu cheering. The bar was getting closer now. So close. Too close.

AHHH! 

I crash into the pole, feeling a bruise come to my elbow. Ouch.

~~

"Are you sure you are fine?" Chiseu looks up, her eyes glazed with worry. She holds my arm to the icepack and pats my back. She was so comforting. It didn't hurt anymore. Maybe because of the icepack. Or because Chiseu was touching me, kekeke.

She sits down on the bench next to me, biting her lip. For a minute, I think she is going to say something. Instead, she flings her arms around my neck and buries her face onto my shoulder, pulling me into a hug.Her skin is soft. She smells like flowers. I gulp, putting my arms around her small waist.

"I was so worried about you." She whispers, her breath hot against my skin. I smile behind her.

BEST DAY OF MY LIFE!!!!
 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Author's P.O.V

The day was running smoothly, for now. U-kiss had one many of the events, as well as queenka Taemi. Yunjoon and Eli had returned from lunch, and it was time for her events to begin.

 

~~~~~

 

 A/N   So Sorry for the incredibly short update!! Don't worry, there is heaps of action in the next chapter, so stay tuned! :D