CHAP II

Seeds
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Jimin, we've talked about this. No part time jobs until you graduate, plus, I got things under control” Jimin nodded but he still wasn't completely convinced maybe he'll try again next week.

They continued eating, chatting and joking around. Jimin was happy his mother seemed to have gained the weight she lost and she's back to her cheerful self, but maybe it was just a facade like the one he built for himself. It’s been already six months since 24 May the day Park Seong min, Jimin's father, passed away. But the regret still hunts Jimin, questions like 'what if' always find their way inside his head and he feels bitter for being such a weak brat. But he won't repeat the same mistake twice; he'll act his age or even better and treat his mother, the only one left for him the best way even if he can't support the family financially right now he'll try his hardest to do whatever he can. Maybe that way his father will look at him from above and feel a little bit proud of his son who never visited him until his last breath.

Changes were made for them to move on even a little. They no longer lived in their old family house, instead, they moved to a small apartment that fitted the two just rights. It wasn't that far from his high school, about a 20 minutes’ walk and 10 on the bus.

Also, Jimin blocked the 'dreams' since that day he refused to see anything concerning their future, if life was gonna screw with him then it's better if it came by surprise instead of him knowing and not being able to do about it.

 

 

“Bye, mom!” he yelled from the door as he tied his shoes “Stay safe, Jiminie. And I'm coming home late tonight so don't wait for me” she yelled back. He gave her an okay and went on his way. To support the two of them, his mother worked triple jobs. She was originally a writer, but it didn't really pay much so she gave that up making it a hobby instead. jimin also worked in summer but since he was a senior his mother didn't let him work, saying he should focus on his studies so he can go to a good collage and have a good job later on. But Jimin wanted to graduate high school and maybe look for a job, he can always go to college later when they're more stable. He still has to talk about it with his mother though.

 

 

“Where are you, let's go together ?” his friend asked from the other end of the call “Mornin' to you too, Taehyung” Jimin softly chuckled as he listened to his friend whine “ thanks Tae but nah, I'm already at the bus, I don't want to be late plus it's cold going on your bike" he teased “ yah ! That was once! I'll see at the next stop, you better get off or I will spread around your pictures from last week “ Jimin gasped in horror remembering the sleep over at his house last weekend, like any sleepover with your best friend, you'll wake up with drawing around all over your face, not to mention his face was puffy from crying so much as they stayed up watching romantic sad movies all night “ you wouldn't” he heard his friend evilly laugh “Oh, I would.”

Jimin shook his head giving up, no way he's gonna let everyone see him like that so he promised to get off the next stop and hung up and plugged in his earphones, bobbing his head softly to the calm melody. Two Taehyung songs later, and the bus stopped, few were getting off, most just old people because most the passengers were students from his high school.

 

 

He pushed his way through the people getting in, seriously can't they wait until we get off first, he complained internally pushing more until he was about to get out the gate but someone to his side shoved him and in that moment of unbalance he bumped into another, their hands brushed and Jimin out, unfamiliar images sticking him all at the same time, fragments off memories bowled inside his head.

 

 

He saw a stranger's mouth as it stretched in a beautiful smile. a pair of equally beautiful dark eyes. The back of raven hair. He saw his hand holding another's, one with long slender bony fingers that seemed nothing like a girl's. He saw himself sitting on a couch in a room he never once in his life saw. An unfamiliar place. he also saw Taehyung with people--strangers and he was laughing and playing around a round table inside another house he's never been to, then he saw a guy with raven hair walk out the door of that same unfamiliar room, " Goodbye, hyung." he heard him say, then he turned to see himself shedding quiet tears, eyes looking straight at the now closed door.

 

 

What is this, who are these people, who is that ...he stood at the now empty station frozen, all the scattered images he saw, not one showed the face of the sandy haired boy, only fragments that he couldn't quiet wrap his head around, then he remembered his voice, voice thick but quivering as he spo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter