CHAP III

Seeds
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taehyung, as soon as Jimin out, he snatched him from the stranger’s hands and hugged him to his chest, a hand wrapping around his body and hiding his face from the raven haired boy. He looked back at him and saw how he had his eyes wide open and his expression made it pretty obvious what he’s gonna say next.

“H-h-his e-ey-eyes... You saw it right?” The boy pointed to Jimin who was still out of it. Taehyung kept a straight face “I don’t know what you’re talking about.”

“Why are you hiding him then?”

“He’s sick, he needs to go home.”

“You’re lying.”

Taehyung sighed, he needs to fix this. The older extended his hand, his palm facing the raven haired boy’s face, the boy backed down a bit “ The you doin—“ he stopped mid-sentence when he saw Taehyung’s eyes change colors much like the other boy he had hugged to his chest, it was white though all white. Taehyung watched as the stranger blanked so he extracted his hand and blinked a few times, then turning around to see if Jimin snapped back to reality but he got startled when a strong grip on his shoulder turned him around shoving him into the building wall “What did you just do to me?  I saw your eyes turn white, you can’t play dumb now!” The stranger yelled, Taehyung just stared at him wide eyed, this never happened before. It always worked on everyone. “H-how do you still r-re-remember..?” he asked voice as low as a whisper.

“What the . What are you talking ab—” As if it can’t get any worse, Jimin flinched pulling the attention of both males, his green-ish eyes turning red, redder, and then he was crying. But no normal tears it was a mix of colors flowing down his cheeks. They both freaked out

“Stay here don’t do to him or I swear I’ll rip you off all your life” Taehyung threatened and went back inside the diner, he discreetly went up to his room, took a cap and a face mask and went back to the two males, he saw how the stranger was hugging him the same way he did before to hide him from the people passing by who eyed them weirdly, probably the reason of the raven haired boy looking like a tomato. “Thanks, uh…” he looked over to the stranger as he put the cap and face mask on Jimin and zipping up his coat.

“Jungkook.”

“I’m Taehyung. This is Jimin. Yeah, well Jungkook,I don’t know why it didn’t work on you but I’d appreciate it if you don’t go running you mouth about tod—“

“No chance. Wherever you’re going I’m coming.” Taehyung opened his lips to protest but pressed them tightly together and just nodded, he passed Jimin’s bag to Jungkook and got Jimin on his back in a piggy back ride.

“Who—what are you two?” no reply.

“What’s wrong with him” nothing.

“What did not work on me?” silence.

“Where we going?” Jungkook got frustrated when he still didn’t get anything in return. He groaned and was about to ask again but Taehyung stopped and turned to look at him, glaring. “Listen here, I’m really trying hard to help him while walking right and you’re seriously not making it any easier.”

“What’s it?” Taehyung whined “Seriously?” he asked and continued walking until he reached a rundown apartment building, he walked inside looking at the numbers on the doors until he was in front of 113, he knocked slowly and Jungkook noticed how fidgety he was but didn’t comment on it. They waited a minute or so and Taehyung again knocked but no answer he was about to knock for a third time but Jungkook beat him to it, and with a strong fist he banged on the door. They heard shuffling on the other side and the boy looked smugly at Taehyung who seemed so scared not really happy about the boy’s actions. maybe the owner is a scary dude…Jungkook thought as he regretted his rash actions a tiny bit.

The door clicked open revealing a disheveled bundle of blond hair, then a frowning not very happy dude in shorts and a black hoodie.  “The you doing here Taehyung, who the are those people” he growled voice dark and deep with sleep. Jungkook acknowledged him as intimidating and someone not to mess with. Taehyung fidgeted a little more before he collected enough courage to speak “Uhh, hyung...I need to borrow your house for a minute. I promise this will be quick!” The blond dude got quiet for a second before his eyes trailed to Jimin, he sighed and opened the door “call your house or whatever; tell them you’re staying over.”  Taehyung thanked him but the blond ignored him and walked back to his room and slammed the door.

Taehyung put Jimin on the couch removing his coat cap and face mask. He sat across from him on a chair he had pulled from the kitchen. He placed both hands on each side of his head and, again, his eyes turned white. Jungkook who was probed against the wall watching them, quietly got closer to better see everything. The blond from before got out of his room too, wearing jeans and the same black hoodie and just stood behind Taehyung watching the scene unfold. Jimin started squirming around. Taehyung didn’t remove his hands, his face started scrunching and twisting in what looked like he was in pain. Jimin though, his eyes were turning back to normal, the red fading and the colored tears going back to his eyes. When they were completely back to their original color Taehyung removed his hands and Jimin passed out.

Jungkook just stared and didn’t know how to react then he noticed the shape Taehyung was in “H-hey man, you okay? Yo-you’re sweating and you look so pale..” he said getting even closer. Taehyung looked up at him wit

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter