CHAP VII

Seeds
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Heyyy..Jungkookie,” Jimin greeted awkwardly giving the male a side hug by the lockers. Jungkook flinched away from his touch and mumbled something about having stuff to do then running away in inhumane speed. It was the same for the next few days and the observant Taehyung didn’t miss the tension present in every lunch break between his two idiots of friends.

 “You finally creeped him out, I see.” Taehyung said from behind Jimin making the latter let out an unmanly squeak.

“What did you do Park Jimin?” he asked annoyingly, and Jimin had the urge to punch him, his urge was too strong so he did and started taking out his books for his next class.

Taehyung recovered from the hit and tried prying again, “Seriously, tell me. He’s clearly avoiding you—“

“You think so too?”

“I believe so,” Jimin sighed and closed his locker turning his full attention to his bestfriend. “I saw some when he came over last time and I somehow…got a hard on…Jungkookie might have seen it and it freaked him out?”

Taehyung mouth opened in a silent ‘oh’ then his lips curved in a face splitting grin, he started to say something but Jimin threatened him with his glare—he knew better though, Taehyung doesn’t take it seriously.

“You guys were doing it, didn’t you?” his voice couldn’t get any more teasing or annoying. Jimin flushed a crimson red and Taehyung had his answer. “Maybe it wasn’t only from your , you sometimes say stuff. Maybe you were vocal?”

Jimin stopped in his tracks down the hallway, trying to process his friend’s words. When it sunk in, he turned to stare at the latter mortified “You’re ing sick!!!” he yelled and ran to his classroom.

 

 

 

“I can’t believe that kid! He was seriously mad, crazy! I tell you!  You should’ve seen him Joonie!” the senior explained, his hands going in all direction as he tried to re-act “the battle” events. Apologizing quickly for hitting those passing him by and getting smacked or slapped in the face. His friend sighed in exasperation.

“I won’t eat my strawberry shortcake again!!!” The boy whined again and his friend really had enough. For the whole weekend and the past half hour of walking from their shared room to their classes, he’s been hearing the same person going on and on about a ing cake “Hosoek,” He growled angrily “I swear to god, If I hear one more whine about the shortcake, I swear I’ll punch you in the face.” The guy with glasses threatened but his warning was flat out ignored as the said Hosoek continued whining on and on about his desert.

Namjoon gave up and just plugged in his earphones. Even on full volume, he couldn’t block his voice. He was about to complain a bit more when some blond shortie crashed into him and they both fell down. Hosoek helped him up to his feet, while he watched the boy smoothly pull himself back together and apologize. When the said boy finally looked at him, he squinted his eyes and blurted out “Have we met before?” the boy cocked his head to the side. The whole scenario seemed like the blond was flirting with him, the short one maybe realized it himself because he blushed furiously and apologized again. Then he disappeared into the waves of half dead half alive students. ‘Weird’ he thought and went back to enduring Hosoek never ending whining. Why are we friends again. He thought to himself, then he remembered that Hosoek always stuck to him even if Namjoon tried so hard to push him away. Then again, he quite enjoyed his presence. Sometimes. Just sometimes.

 

 

 

Now he probably hates me, I’m a ing idiot. Jungkook slammed his head on his desk, hard. Gaining the attention of the whole class. He felt really uncomfortable under all the eyes on him, I hate attention. Please forget me. Please ignore me. Please forget me.

“Mr.Jeon, please don’t sleep in class, understood.” His teacher fake smiled and it sent chills down to his spine. He ducked his head slightly, embarrassed. “Yes, Mme.” The scary woman went back to explaining something on the board while Jungkook’s mind drifted away once more.

 

“J-jung..a-ah..kook, mm” Jimin moaned softly, making the raven haired boy flinch for the nth time his eyes glued those sinful lips letting out equally sinful sounds. Unconsciously he had reached for Jimin’s face, his palm was hovering over the soft pink flesh when the boy’s eyes started turning to more pinkish green. His head fell back baring his pale neck. Jungkook felt his head get dizzy with want and he had to physically get as far away a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter