CHAP VI

Seeds
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: I know I said I'll update every Sunday but I got sick and my mom told me to say home (I would be overjoyed if I didn't feel like total cr*p right now) 

So anyway, here's an early update !! *cheers not so enthusiastically*

Happy reading everyone and please be careful so you won't catch a cold ;)

 

 

 

 

“Jungkook, here!” Jimin waved from his table. The raven haired boy smiled excited as he walked closer to the table, but his smile turned into a frown when Taehyung sat beside Jimin on the seat he was about to take, he clicked his tongue and sat across from them. Taehyung smiled stupidly at him so he threw him a fake smile. Jimin didn’t notice it but the other boy had a dejected expression, Jungkook felt a tiny bit bad but not really. He knows the guy was Jimin’s friend first but he didn’t like it.

“Kookie, you already met Taehyung right. He’s supposed to be my classmate this year but I had to repeat a year so yeah. He’s a bit weird and an idiot but he’s a good friend” Jimin hooked his arm around his best friend, Taehyung noticed as Jungkook’s eyes darkned at the scene. He smiled knowingly as he snuck a kiss on the cheek on Jimin, he laughed internally when Jungkook noticeably tensed. Jimin punched him, his face all red but Taehyung focused on how Jungkook’s face twisted in jealousy.

“Ugh, I’m going to get my lunch, need anything guys?” The two males shook their heads no and Jimin disappeared into the crowd waiting for their turn.

“Jiminie; isn’t he just—so adorable? y? Pretty? Ah! He’s… unbearable.” Taehyung teased as he observed Jungkook’s expression. The poor boy was gritting his teeth in fury and Taehyung tried his best not to burst out laughing.

“Don’t you already have a boyfriend.” Jungkook barked out and it was more of an accusation than a question. Taehyung had to pinch his arm so he won’t grin. “Sure I do, it won’t hurt to check out your bestie from time to time, especially when he’s that hot.” The elder emphasized the two words already knowing from his conversation with Jimin yesterday, that the boy is the first friend Jungkook ever made, and apparently more than just a friend.

Jungkook clenched his fists and tried real hard not to punch the guy—it’s more frustrating when he doesn’t even know the reason why he’s so pissed. But everything about this Taehyung is so annoying, the way he’s using such a teasing tone or the smug look he’s been sporting since Jimin left the table or just his beautiful looks— why is he so beautiful for s sake?! Jimin still prettier though— now he’s made me think about useless ! …it’s just, he’s so squishy and his eyes are so beautiful and I want to see them change forever and his smile is just as captivating and he blushes all the time and it’s cute and he’s so cute and…WHY THE —

“Taehyung, why is Kookie’s face so red?” Jimin looked suspiciously at his friend as he placed his lunch down and sat beside Jungkook, the raven haired boy jumped when their shoulders touched and blushed even more. Taehyung discreetly smiled at the two—so obvious yet so oblivious of their own attraction to each other. “Wait! You didn’t sneak a kiss on him did you?! He’s my Kookie!” Jimin glared playfully and hugged Jungkook. “W-w-w-why ar-are you—“Jungkook tried pushing off Jimin but the boy just laughed and tightened his hold, Jungkook felt like he’s gonna suffocate soon, he tapped furiously on Jimin’s arm around him and the elder finally released him to say something to the smug weirdo across the table, Jungkook didn’t hear whatever they talked so excitedly about, he was too busy trying to calm down and fan himself. It was getting too hot in the cafeteria plus he really couldn’t get the irritating but warm feeling going off in his insides.

The students inside the cafeteria were making a big commotion but the boy just ignored them and focused on his burning cheeks. and the blinding smiles Jimin was sending him making it all too worse and harder for him to calm down. He was saying something but Jungkook only focused on the way his lips opened and closed forming the words and all he wanted to do was to grab him and press those plump rosy lips to his own.

 

The next thing he knew Jimin was grabbing his head and pulling it down under the table…? Jungkook was about to question what just happened when he heard a ‘splash’ and the familiar voice of the weirdo letting out a yelp and a strangled ‘Jiminie!!!’ when he looked up from under the table he couldn’t help but snort. Taehyung had strings of pasta all splattered on his face and uniform, Jimin beside him doubled over laughing. Students around them started laughing. Then a boy a few tables away from them yelled on top of his lungs “The battle has started !!” followed by other students’ ‘battle cries’ and the next second food was flying across the cafe

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter