CHAP IV

Seeds
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

That night when he got home, Jimin sent a text to his friend

‘Yah, Taehyung! L How important can it be for you to leave your best friend passed out to a complete stranger???! It’s good that Jungkook is a good kid x( ‘

He rolled on his bed waiting for a reply but never got any so he switched the screen off and just stared at the ceiling, everything he saw today, he saw so so much that he even got confused about the present, why was he so freaked out when he talked to Jungkook but now all of the he saw wasn’t even that half bad, the worst thing was fighting with his friends—who he had no idea who they were— or losing his cat—that he doesn’t own—for a day, it was apparently found. “Who the cares about the cat who I don’t even know?! “ He yelled angrily.

Whatever let’s just sleep. He told himself, then the image of Jungkook at the empty park popped inside his head and he suddenly wanted to see him again, but the thought soon got discarded when he realized how weird it sounded “Park Jimin, you don’t think about boys at night. You’re not Taehyung.” Still, he found himself thinking about his bunny smile and his dark eyes, the way he frowned, the sparkle in his eyes as he told him his story. He didn’t think he’ll actually believe it, or even think that his eyes were beautiful. His parents did say the same but he never saw them himself so he couldn’t tell if it was just because they were his parents and they didn’t want to hurt him or they really were nice to look at.

Unconsciously he reached for his phone and opened Jungkook’s contact, “since I asked for his number I should at least text him right” he asked himself as he fidgeted with the phone. After a few minutes of debating whether to text him or just sleep, he decided that he should at least thank him for taking care of him when he was a complete stranger. Quickly typing a message, he sent it and reread it.

 

‘Hey Jungkook. I never got to thank you for taking care of me and not leaving me on some random place…thanks and sorry for troubling you <3 V J’

 

“Why the did I send a heart??!!!!! Now he’ll think I’m a creep and go tell everyone I’m a freak who has weird eyes, ! Can’t I erase a message??!!! Please don’t be seen.” He clapped his hands together praying that by some accident Jungkook would lose his phone, or break it or anything so that he won’t read that message. But the buzzing sound of his phone said that he already read it and sent back a message. “Probably telling me to die because I’m a weird gay alien, that’s Taehyung though!!!”

With shaky hands he unlocked his phone and peeked one eye open, he was surprised and had to read it twice

 

 

‘Nah, it was nothing J ps, why so formal Jiminie hahaha’

 

 

When he realized it, Jimin was smiling like he just got a cute text from his crush, (A/N: cuz he did) he was just relieved, he didn’t weird him out. He got startled when he received another message.

 

 

‘Did you get home safely? Was the last one to be seen with you so don’t want to be suspected for kidnapping and murder’

Jimin smiled as he read the message, he couldn’t believe Jungkook was so intimidating at first when he can be this cute—wait, cute? Yeah whatever. Jimin gave up, Jungkook was kinda cute…Like a bunny, but that’s it!

‘I did, I did. No need to worry about me x) ‘

‘I’m not.’

‘Okay ;__;’

‘Ugh, sure I’m worried. Happy know?’

‘hahaha I was just joking but yeah I’m happy x)’

‘I hate you’

‘nooo jungkookie ;__;’

‘Won’t work twice’

‘Damn.’

‘I gotta study now,’

‘Am I bothering u? L ’

‘Nah, but shouldn’t u be studying too?’

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter