Lesson 6

My Idiot Boyfriend (SuLay)

Lay P.O.V

"You mean you haven't told him yet?" Luhan asked, I know Suho hates Luhan, I mean there's no need to hate Luhan, because Luhan is cute and sweet, he's always been there for me and my brother when we needed him.

"No, and I don't want him know now, I don't want him to stress out over my condition." I said

"Lay, sooner or later he needs to know, if he finds this out by himself, he'll be even more devastated. Please talk to Suho about this-"

"Talk to me about what?" Suho said with a menacing tone, "Suho, please be reasonable for once-"

"There's no need to be reasonable to a guy who is always trying to steal MY boyfriend, Luhan not to be rude, but I need you to back the hell off!" Suho said whilst pushing Luhan to a corner,"Suho, my mom said that it's rude when you always cut people off mid sentence." I grabbed Suho by his arm and pulled him off of Luhan, "Lay, please remember what we talked about." Luhan said as he picked up his notebook and walked away.

"Lay, just what is going on?" Suho said as I was dragging him to the schools courtyard, "Suho, I was just asking Luhan where is a perfect place to take you on a date, my mom gave me $20, and so I was planning on taking you somewhere!" I proclaimed

"Do you expect me to believe that?" Suho said, "Lay, just be careful around Luhan, I cannot bear the thought of him stealing you away from me, so please be careful."

I felt my heart skip a beat, and that's because I feel guilty, I should have told Suho from the beginning, before our friendship, and now I am struggling on telling him about my problem. I will surely tell you tonight Suho, I promise you, just give me time please. "Meet me today after school~ well I need to go now, my P.E teacher is such a big meanie hahaha! Bye!" I big farewell to Suho and walked away.

Suho P.O.V

"Suho, can't you believe that Chanyeol got yelled at by a simple Junior? Hysterical!" I heard Kai say, "Kai, I could care less for Chanyeol, but by any chance, do you know anything about Luhan? Like is he a ?" I asked Kai

"Woah there! Luhan is nothing but a sweet angel silly, he's actually very caring, he spends his time volunteering in hospitals, Luhan tends to keep to himself most of the time, but he's usually open to Baekhyun, remember when that boy had his panic attack in school? Luhan almost killed anyone who didn't gave Baekhyun his space." So that's how he is then... I let out a sigh, "Thank you Kai, I will personally apologize to Luhan today then." I bowed to him and walked to the main entrance of the school, still hearing Kai shouting my name.

"SUHO~!" I heard Lay's voice from afar, I turn around to find him running towards me in his P.E clothes, and I honestly didn't mind the view. "What are you doing here~? Class isn't done yet." I looked at him sweating and panting heavily, this new P.E teacher sure is something. I grabbed his arm impulsively and dragged him out of the school with me, I pulled out my phone and called the butler, "Sebastian, please meet me at the local mall near my school please." I hanged up before he could even answer.

"Suho, I can't leave! My mom will get mad at me!" Lay fought back, but I still continued walking, "Kai? Please make sure to get Lay's stuff from his gym locker, i'll text you his pin in a minute."

"Wait Suho, where are you?!"

"Sorry, you are currently unimportant." I hanged up

"Suho, what is wrong with you? Where are you taking me?" Lay asked me nervously.I turn to him, smiling at him," You promised me a date, then let's go right now, okay Baby?" His face got red as soon as I said that,"Suho... My money is in my bag though..."

"Don't worry about it, I have money-" Lay suddenly took his hand away from my grip, "I don't need your money, I said I will do this, and I will!" Lay shouted as he began to head back to school,"Do you seriously think we could have fun just with $20? No, we cant!" I shouted back at him, Lay stopped in his tracks with his back still facing me, "You don't need money to have fun Suho... Money isn't always the key to happiness... You may have all that fancy clothing, that new gamestation, that amazing phone, but you can't ever buy happiness with money...Happiness comes from the heart..."

"Then how come your mom looks so miserable then, huh? If money can't buy happiness, why did your mom look so sickly? If she had the money, I am 100% sure she would be totally be happy!" I smirked at him, maybe then he'll realize how important money is. Ha! You can buy anything with money, and he needs to know that for sure.

"So make sure you know what your saying Lay, because you clearly don't have no experience with money-" I couldn't finish what I was saying, a stinging sensation can be felt on my face, I look up to see Lay, eyes filled of tears, his fist balled up, "Suho... Money can't buy everything... Money can't buy the love of your family, the love of your friends... even the love of you boyfriend..." Lay walked away and left me there, confused on what have happened

"You are such an idiot Lay... and that's why I love you..."

❤️💖❤️💖❤️💖❤️💖❤️

TBC 

Let's just hope this story will have a good ending <3