Lesson 8

My Idiot Boyfriend (SuLay)

Suho P.O.V

This is all a dream, I am sure it is, I just need to go home and sleep it off, that's it. I thought to myself, I really can't bring myself to accept it, there's no way in hell this can be real, Lay was doing perfectly fine, doing basic activities, right?

That's what I was hoping to believe, the very next day at school, Lay never came to school that day, I waited and waited for him to walk through that school gate, yet nothing, I basically skipped a whole day of school waiting for him, "Suho, the teacher asked me to bring you to class..." I heard a familiar voice behind me.

"Why?"

"Why, What?" Luhan asked confused. When will this idiot drop his stupid charade

"IF YOU KNEW, THEN WHY DIDN'T YOU OFFERED TO HELP HIM?! WHY DID YOU LET HIM TO DIE SLOWLY!!!" I shouted at him, Luhan took a step back, knowing that I was going to do next, "Suho..." was all he managed to say before he took out his phone

"Lay wanted me to show you this, but please promise me you'll come with me to see him after school." Luhan said with determination in his eyes, I was really hesitant to answer at first, until I felt a sharp pain in my back, I turn around to see Kyungsoo with puffy eyes, "Just accept it... Yixing wants to see you too..." I look back at luhan who is holding out his phone to me with a pre-recorded video of Lay, I took a deep breath and pressed play.

"Suho, I know you are angry at me, sorry for not telling you when we first met. I was just too scared to lose you, wait. What else do I say Luhan?"

"Aish! Don't ruin the mood, tell him how you feel already!" I heard kyungsoo say in the background, I couldn't stop my tears from falling, " Continue Lay, you are doing good, express yourself." I heard Luhan say in the background as well.

"You see, Yixing never had any friends, growing up, only because mom didn't have the money to pay for our classes, it was either I go to school, or Kyungie. As the older brother I gave up my school to Kyungie, I met Luhan hyung when he brought Kyungie home from school, I expected him to be weirded out from Yixing, but Luhan stayed and spoke to Yixing, by then I knew I have made my first friend. One day mom came hold and gave Yixing a surprise, a free scholarship to a rich school, and I am glad I went to that school, because I met you there. Suho spoke to Yixing when I first arrived, Suho knew my disabilities, but you never pushed me to the side. Instead Yixing got the opposite of that, he got love, not just any kind of love, but romance, love that you see in the Disney princess movie! All I want to say is, if I am gone by the time you watch this, I want you to live on a happy life for me, for both of us, then maybe in the next life we could have over 20 kids! Even cuter than Kyungsoo!"

"HEY!" The video ended here, by the time, I was already a crying mess, "Suho, go with Kyungsoo to the hospital, I will let the teacher know of the situation, please go give Lay his last wish." He took his phone from my hand and ran to the front of the school building. "Follow me..." Kyungsoo said as he began to walk.

As we walked into the hospital, instantly felt nauseous, "Excuse me, we are here to see Zhang Yixing, I am his younger brother Do Kyungsoo..." Kyungsoo said to the nurse, she looked up to me, "Is he with you?" She asked for confirmation, he nodded his head in response, "Good, follow me." Why am I suddenly feeling nervous, why am I scared to see Yixing now... "We are here, please don't make any loud noises, if the patient is sleeping, please do let them rest." She left both of us alone in front of the door, "Come in" I heard Kyungsoo say, I took a step back, "Sorry Kyungsoo I just need a bit of more time..." I ran to the hospitals cafeteria trying to get myself together.

"Suho?" I turn around to find Sehun standing with a lunch tray, "W-What are you doing here...?" I asked him shocked, wasn't he at school earlier?

"You see, I was taking care of Baekhyun ever since he got into a coma, but today he finally woke up, so I am just bringing him some food" he said with a weak smile, "Sorry for my appearance, you see, I hardly went home ever since the incident." I tilted my head," Um, what incident?" I asked confusingly, "You see Baekhyun got into a car accident which caused him to be in a coma. Since then, I've been skipping school and stayed at the hospital more often."

I stood up from my chair instantly, "Sorry Sehun, but I think I made my mind, thank you very much." I dashed out of the hospital cafeteria going to Lay's room, Sehun stayed for Baekhyun, just because he loved him, I'm sure it was hard for him to see Baekhyun in that state, but he still took care of him.

I need to do the same to Lay, he needs me now. I opened his room door to find Luhan and Kyungsoo sitting on the couch chatting casually like nothing is happening, they both suddenly look up, "So can we start the party then?" Luhan smiled.

"No, we can't start until Suho is here!" I heard lay exclaim

"No need to be loud, I am right here." I walked towards his bed, "You are late, you can't be late to a party!" Lay exclaimed from his bed. "Who made that silly rule?" I asked him while letting out a small giggle, "Luhan said so." He said, I turned my head to throw Luhan a small smile.

Luhan's P.O.V

Why is he glaring at me... I thought to myself nervously

Suho P.O.V

"Can you two possibly give me and Lay some time alone?"  

"But-" Kyungsoo's mouth was cover by Luhan's feminine hand, "Sure thing~! Suho, please tell him everything now..." Luhan whisper when he walked passed by me. "So, how are you feeling?" I asked him knowing it was a stupid question. "Happy..."

"What?" I asked him confused

"I'm happy." He said while looking down.

"Why are you happy?" Still confused I sat on the chair next to his bed, he reached out for my hand.

"Suho came to visit Yixing." He looks back up to me with a smile, "I was scared that you may not come, but you actually came!" Tears threaten to come out, I really cannot bear the thought of him leaving me, why do things like this have to happen? Why is it when everytime I find happiness, something bad comes up...

"Suho, can I asked you something?" Yixing asked me while staring into my eyes

"Y-Yes" I hesitantly said 

"Will you marry me Suho?"

❤️🖤❤️🖤❤️🖤❤️🖤❤️

TBC...