Lesson XII

My Idiot Boyfriend (SuLay)

"Here, these are today's notes"

"I didn't asked for them though..." I said looking confused

"J-Just take them! I need to go now!" He said while trying to hide his red face, I grabbed his arm before he could leave, "Suho, thank you~!

"Come one let's go, or else we'll be late"

Suho walks ahead of me, and I just stood there staring at him, and I just ask myself, "why did god made such a beautiful human being"

πŸ“πŸ’πŸ“πŸ’πŸ“πŸ’πŸ“πŸ’πŸ“

"Yixing here is your allowance for the week, I am sorry if it's not much-"

"MOM THANK YOU SO MUCH, I AM SO HAPPY!"

I hugged her as I took the $16 from her hand, I broke the hug and ran up to my room looking for my blue wallet, but I saw Kyungsoo sitting on my bed glaring at me, "Give it to me hyung, I have a date with Jongdae, so please hyung!"

"No! This is Yixing's money, and Mom gave it to Yixing only!" I grabbed my wallet from my desk, Kyungsoo grabbed my arm and looked at me with pleading eyes,"K-Kyungsoo... Yixing don't have lot of money... Yixing wants to buy food at school..." And still he looked at me with puppy like eyes, "Fine..." I grabbed nine one dollar bills and gave it to Kyungsoo.

"Thank you so much hyung!" He gave me a big hug and ran out of the room, I just sighed looking at my remaining seven dollars, "Well... I guess I could buy Suho a piece of cake..." I sat on the bed, "Yixing don't need to eat, as long as Suho eats, Yixing is full..." I said to myself.

I rolled over to see the small notebook that Yixing gave to me, right he gave me notes to copy, I walked over to my desk and pulled out my own notebook.

"Yixing sweetie?" I turn around to see my mom in front of the door, " I brought you something sweet to eat." She said as she brought out a box and opened it revealing a small cake just enough for six people,"Happy Birthday sweetie." She said as she placed the cake on the small table in the center of my room, "It's Yixing's birthday?" I asked tilting my head.

"Yes sweetheart, and I worked hard to get you this cake, just don't tell Kyungsoo." I stood up from my desk bringing Suho's notebook with me to the table, "And what's that?" My mom asked as she pointed to the notebook, "Hmmm, Suho gave it to Yixing as his birthday gift! It has stuffΒ  yixing could use to remember for class!"

"You seriously need to bring this Suho guy to our house, I'm excited to meet the guy that captivated your heart, does Luhan- YIXING!!!!"

Was all I could hear until everything went to black...

πŸ“πŸ’πŸ“πŸ’πŸ“πŸ’πŸ“πŸ’πŸ“

"Now this is where we part, I'm sorry hyung, pretend that you don't know me and ignore me, or else I'll tell mom that you punched me!" Kyungsoo said as we were arriving at school, "Yixing didn't punch Kyungsoo though..." Why is Kyungsoo like this? He never wants to talk to me at school, but he talks to me at home, why?

"Just stay away you idiot, ugh! At least I'm more normal than you are, ing idiot!"

"Kyungsoo, mom said to never say bad words..." I flinched as he raised his fist at me, "I'll be going now"

I looked at Kyungsoo who's image faded in to the crowd, walking slowly I made my way into the shoe locker, and saw Luhan speaking to a young looking, I immediately ran up to him gaining the attention of the other boy.

"Luhan, Yixing's birthday was yesterday~!" I said as I hugged him, "Is that so? Then I'll have to get you a gift, aish!" He groaned as he hugged me back, "Yixing I want you to meet my dear friend Kim Jonghyun, he goes by the nickname JR though~" I looked at JR as he looked away with red cheeks

"Pleased to meet you, my name is Yixing~!"

Jr remained silent and only played with the hem of his shirt, "Luhan I really need to go... It was nice meeting you Yixing..." He said and walked away, "Yixing, don't mind him, since it was yesterday, I'll buy you anything that you want from the snack shop!" He said with his usual innocent smile.

"YIXING GETS TO EAT TODAY, YAHOO!!!" I said with excitement as I hugged him practically squeezing him to death, until his face ran through my mind again, this is my chance to get him something better, right? "Luhan, umm can Yixing get a whole cake, please?" I said as I smiled at him.

"Sure~ Just pick out any cake later, I'll pay for it later, let's go later to the snack shop, okay?"

"Roger that!" I sped walked into my class until I was stopped by a strong force pushing me against the lockers.

"So this is the school's famous retard, huh?"

πŸ“πŸ’πŸ“πŸ’πŸ“πŸ’πŸ“πŸ’πŸ“

"Y-YOU JERK, DON'T YOU DARE TALK TO ME EVER AGAIN!"

"S-Suho..."

My Idiot Boyfriend Lay's Story Lesson XIII Coming Soon...

With LoveΒ 
πŸ’œPuririnLukaπŸ’œ