Lesson 3

My Idiot Boyfriend (SuLay)

I walk down the school’s corridor casually trying to forget about what happened yesterday, how could I use Lay for something as making Luhan jealous? I mean, seeing Luhan’s reaction, it seemed as if he cared a lot about Lay. As I was walking down the hallway’s I stumble across two familiar voices, again. 
“Sorry Lay I forgot my wallet today.” Why does he need his wallet? Is he planning to take MY little Yixing to eat?! 
“Aw, I guess no food for me today then.” The hell?! They were planning on eating out without inviting the boyfriend! 
I made my way to my classroom to go and try to ignore what these two idiot’s conversations. Seriously, Lay knows how I feel about him, maybe I should do the same, and I know who exactly to ask. Smirking to myself, I walk with a tanned skinned boy. 
“Jongin~ I have a favor to ask of you!” He just tilted his head in response, and I explained my plan to him. “You sure about this, I mean you know how emotional Lay gets.” 
“You do have a point, but he deserves this for flirting with Luhan!” 
“Fine, I’ll help.” With that said I took the seat next to him and began to be a bit, how do you say it? Flirtatious, I am 100% guaranteed that this will surely make Yixing think twice before flirting with Luhan. 
❤️💘❤️💘❤️💘❤️💘❤️ 
Class starts and everyone are in their seats, and I can feel a certain someone glaring at me, just what I wanted. To make things even better I laid my head on Jongin’s shoulder. “Jongin I can feel him glaring at me, it is working entirely!” I whisper-yelled. “If you know what you’re doing, it’s fine by me.” 
“Okay class, I need to step out for a minute, Chanyeol I will leave you in charge for a bit.” Mr. Lee, our history teacher, said as he stepped out, first of all, WHY WOULD HE LEAVE THAT TWO LARGE EARED DUMBO IN CHARGE?! CLEARLY, I AM HIS TOP STUDENT, SO WHY DIDN’T HE PIC ME?! Secondly, I sat myself onto Jongin’s lap, “Jongin, can you please help me with this question?” I said looking up at him innocently, the look on his face got me mentally laughing to death, “Get off of him!” I heard a shout in the back of the classroom, to see Yixing fuming with rage, gaining the attention of everyone In the class, he starts making his way down the aisle coming closer to us. “I said, GET OFF OF HIM!” I gulped the lump in my throat and sat on my chair. 

"Y-Yixing calm down, your causing a sce-" I didn't managed to finish what I was saying since Lay grabbed Jongin by his shirt picking him up, "YIXING, STOP!" I panicked and grabbed him by his arm, I guess this isn't going as planned after all. As I tugged on Jongin's shirt Yixing pushed me out of the way causing him to push Jongin into the wall. "Don't. You.ever.get.Near.my.Suho.ever.again." he growled at Jongin, he then released him and went back to his seat. "I thought you one what you were doing." Jongin whispered low enough for me to hear, I also thought I had it under control, but it seems to be the exact opposite. I brought out my phone and messaged Yixing.

Sly Bunny
Hey, I'm sorry, I just got jealous that you asked Luhan for lunch instead of me.

Baked Unicorn
We need to talk after class.

His text alone is enough to send shivers down my spine, who would've though Lay had it in him after all? I just hope he doesn't end this relationship, I did mess up big time
.
.
.
.
And it's enough to make me cry silently in my desk....

❤️💘❤️💘❤️💘❤️💘❤️ 
Hello lovelies, sorry for not updating frequently,I got so busy with school, but I do hope you enjoy this short chapter, I wonder what Lay wants to talk about with Suho :D

With love
❤ PuririnLuka❤