Sequel: Let Me Cast a Spell on You

My Idiot Boyfriend (SuLay)

Hello my lovelies~ PuririnLuka here~

Today I want to talk about the sequel to this story which I recently published~

 

Let Me Cast a Spell on You...

 

The events within this story wll take after a year later, which will be in Kyungsoo's P.o.V. After Yixing's passing, Suho promised him that he'll take care of Kyungsoo, but there should always be a limit.

 

Kyungsoo will meet new people and old people, and that including his new crush Kris Wu. Not knowing what true love feels like, Kyungsoo feels conflicted with his emotions and tends to blame the spirits thinking it was a mesley prank spell. Love cannot, and SHOULD not be controlled with magic, Kyungsoo being Kyungsoo, he still went ahead to see if he could cast a love spell on Kris, but it shouldn't be an easy task, right?

 

Come on, tap the picture, it should lead you to the story~ 

 

The cover is made by FIRST LOVE GRAPHICS & ADVERTISING I chose Sehun4 as the designer if you wanted to know~

 

I hope you will all enjoy the story, and thank you for supporting me, it may not be many, but those few people who take time to read it makes me happy. I love you all~!

 

With Love

💝PuririnLuka💝