Lesson 5

My Idiot Boyfriend (SuLay)

"Yixing hyung forgot his wallet by the way..." Kyungsoo said as he nibbled on the apple slices, "I know~! I got in trouble with Suho because of it!" Lay said without a care in the world, Kyungsoo immediately glared at me, "Just what are you to my brother, giving him nickname, getting mad at him for forgetting his wallet, and don't think I didn't see you two holding hands...." Kyungsoo said whilst glaring at me.

"He's my boyfriend, so leave him alone Kyungsoo!" Lay said while snatching his apple slice from his hand, Kyungsoo then began to stare into thin air, well looking into his empty hand where his apple slice used to be at, tears began to noticeably appear on his eyes, whimpers then became audible, "H-Hey, are you okay?" I asked nervously, he instantly shot up from his seat, "I AM TELLING MOM ON YOU!!!" and with that he dashed out of the room crying.

"L-Lay how could you?!" I asked him

"Well he kept bothering you with questions, so I had to bother him myself, don't worry mom will only scold me lightly for this-" 

"YIXING!!!" We heard his mom shout from downstairs, "Come on let's go~!" He said.

"Yixing, why did you snatched Kyungsoo's apple out of his hand? Didn't I specifically tell you not to snatch things out of people's hands?!" She said sternly, Lay only nodded and hummed for responses, "No dinner for you tonight, it seems you already had dinner by eating all the apple slices."

"M-Mom! Aiyoo... Well fine~!" Lay grunted, "Suho would you like to stay for dinner with us tonight?"

"That would be lovely, but you see, my mother made dinner for me, maybe next time?" I responded

"That sounds good to me, now get going then, don't want to make your mom worried~!" If only she actually cared like you I thought to myself.

I nudged Lay's shoulder,"Walk me home." And he immediately ran upstairs to get my stuff.

♥️💝♥️💝♥️💝♥️💝♥️

We got near to the corner store, which meant to be my stop, considering I told my Butler to pick me up from there, "Well this is my stop Lay, it was very nice to meet your family."

"As long as you had fun! Feel free to come over as long as you want!"  Lay was about to leave, but I grabbed his wrist. "Wait here for a minute." I ran into the corner store to buy some sandwiches and hard boiled eggs, by the time I got out, he was gone...

"Master, your friend said that he really needed to go home due to a personal problem."

"That idiot..." I grunted, "Here Sebastian, take this." I harshly put the bag in his hands, making my way inside the car, how could he just let me hanging there? Can't he see I wanted to buy him food?! "SEBASTIAN, START THE DAMN CAR!!!" I shouted. I just wonder what was the emergency he had...


Lay's P.O.V

"Here, mom said to follow you, just in case you don't pass out again" Kyungsoo said as he handed my a white round pill, "Thank you! I wouldn't want that to happen in front of Suho!" I giggled I put pill on my tounge and chugged it down with the bottled water that Kyungsoo handed me.

"Are you really his boyfriend? Do you even know what a boyfriend is?" He asked annoyed.

"Mom told me what it means, and yeah I could say my heart beats for him." I said casually.

"When you plan on telling him about your condition?"

"Maybe when the time is near?" I said laughing, "Maybe he doesn't have to know hahaha" I said jokingly

"Yixing Hyung... Stop laughing, Cancer is nothing to play about, and I'm sure Suho will be devastated..." Kyungsoo's voice began to sound sad, I pulled him in for a hug, "I know Kyungie, I know he will..."

And for the first time in my life, I was actually afraid of dying...

♥️💝♥️💝♥️💝♥️💝♥️

DOUBLE UPDATE

TBC.....