Lesson One -Edit-

My Idiot Boyfriend (SuLay)

The day starts off normal as usual, well I wished it did, the teacher was giving us a lecture, while a certain someone threw a piece of folded paper onto my desk, I unfolded the paper and it read, "SUHOOOO HELP ME,I DONT UNDERSTAND >3<" I mentally slapped my self and decided to ignore the little lamb, seriously why am I even friends with him?

The bell rang dismissing the students for lunch, Lay then came running towards me, "You're so mean Suho!"  While still ignoring him I picked up my book and made my way to my usual spot, which was under a tree behind the school. While usually, Lay would go get his food first before he met me here, but today he followed me to the tree without food.

"Okay, what do you want?" I asked as I sat down on the grass.

"What do you mean?" He asked tilting his head cutely.

" You followed me instead of getting your lunch first."

"Fine, you caught me!" He giggled, "I just wanted to ask you something!"

"Really now? That's a first, if it's about my notes, don't even think about it." I said smirking while opening my book.

"No, it's not that, I just wanted to ask if you wanted to be my boyfriend." I instantly closed my book, with a reddened face I look up to him and saw that he was entirely calm while asking me such a question.

"D-Do you even know what you are saying Lay?! B-Being in a relationship is a huge responsibility!" I stated while trying to control my heart, "Suho-"

"F-Fine I'll think about it Lay..." Seriously, making a move this early? We don't even know each other families!

As lunch went by, I went to my reading class, only to miss the whole lesson, my mind was entirely focused on Lay, I mean, he confessed to me, so this is a big deal! My train of thoughts was broken when someone placed a piece of paper on my desk, and I instantly knew it was Lay. I unfolded the paper and read the following
"Please circle one of the following, Yes or No." I laughed at how messily written this was and wrote a "Not sure" and circled it, I threw it back to Lay, and minutes later he threw another piece of paper that said, Meanie.

Once class ended I went to the school's snack shop to get a piece of cake, I mean who doesn't crave cake when it's reading class? I picked up a small red velvet cake, and as I was heading to the cashier to pay for it I heard a familiar voice on the other side of the door. It was Lay's.
"Luhan~ want to be my boyfriend?" What the...
"Lay, u-um this is too sudden, c-can I think about this?"

Without hesitation, I slid the door open to see a confused Lay and Luhan. " Oh Suho! Did you alre-" I cut him off by smashing the unpaid cake onto his face and smearing it on his clothes "Y-YOU JERK, DON'T YOU DARE TALK TO ME EVER AGAIN!" I turned the cashier and told her that Lay would pay the cake, I took off running to the school's rooftop, tears began to threaten my eyes, but suddenly I had Niagara falls on my cheeks, "why am I crying, Suho stop crying..." I mentally thought

Minutes pass and I still kept crying about what happened earlier. I then heard the doors open and I flinched when I heard someone's voice.

"Suho, there you are!"

💜💙💜💙💜💙💜

EDIT: 01-01-2019

I finally decide to edit this story, please do consider re-reading, as I will HEAVILY edit this story, mostly because I saw way too many issues while reading it myself *sweats nervously* I hope you all enjoy this 💜

With Love

PuririnLuka