Um, I was drunk?!

My diary of Eunha

Errrr, apparently I got drunk.

I don't remember going out for drinks though. It was early morning, why would I go for drinks? But I was drunk. How?

Was it something in my drink??

What did I drink? Ah, it should be that coffee Jongmin gave me, but he's a nice guy? Maybe he jusst got me the kind of coffee that has alcohol in it and didn't expect me to be so weak to alcohol?

I am not weak to alcohol though? What was the concentration of the alcohol? I usually don't get drunk in one drink unless the content is like over 50% alcohol....

But anyways, here's what I remember.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I should go see Eunha..."

Sowon stumbled around, she didn't remember that she wasn't supposed to go on campus drunk, she didn't even remember that she just ditched her 'friend' she was drinking coffee with. She luckily walked around the benches where there was no one at so she didn't get caught yet.

Stumbling around the picnic area where tables were set for students to study at, she found Eunha walking while reading a book again.

"Eunha yah, where have you  been? I missed youuuuu~"

"Oh? Sowon unnie? You were the one absent all day yesterday what is it?"

"I just missed youuuuu~"

"Uh Sowon unnie?"

The world is spinning, I might hurl, uhhhhhhh probably shouldn't do it on Eunha's shoulder. Gods she smells nice.

"I love you so much you're sooooo cute. Like a sister I wish was mine. You take care iof me so wellll haha hic*."

Hehe, her little nose scunched up.

"Sowon unnie are you drunk?!"

"No I'm not."

Seriously like, no I'm not drunk haha, just a bit dizzy. Woah, I'm seeing double, maybe I'm drunk. Urgh.

"I'm not drunk!"

She's holding my arm haha, her grip is so soft. Stay with me forever.

"Here, drink this."

Ehehe she's giving me something,  hm? Drink? Okay, if you say so.

Sowon drained the entire bottle of water and slouched, her mind clearing slowly.

Her eyes drooped and she was falling asleep, there's a warm hand rubbing circles on her back.

"Thanks for being here Eunbi."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Like, when I woke up I had like fragments of what happened and I still couldn't think straight. Ahhhh I'm so embarassed, why did that happen? I made it home after calling Nayeon and then I slet the day away.

I really need to stop being so defensless. Probably should get my own drink from now on, Jongmin might be ordering the most expensive drinks not knowing their aalcohol content. I'mma go on a coffee run with Nayeon, I need to clear my head a little. Brb.

Sojung

 

 

 

Okay, I'm back, I went to the same coffee shop where I went with Jongmin just to check the menu. I even asked if they ever use alcohol to make coffee. They said that coffee with alcohol exists but they didn't sell it at this store.

Hm.

Suspicious. Jongmin, what are you doing? I should probably stay a bit further away from him. I don't even have enough evidence to prove him innocent now, what does he want?!

Wait, I just realized something. I haven't been with my whole group of friends for a while now. And that's because I've been walking with Jongmin and going after Eunha. What the heckie? How'd that happen?

Whatever, I cleaned my room and Nayeon just returned in time for the surprise. Hehe.

Look at ehr face, she's so surprised.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Yah! KIM SOJUNG!"

"What?"

"THIS IS EVEN WORSE!!"

"Eh?"

Everything was put away but the drawers and shelves they were placed on were in a mess, the drawers hanging out half open and the shelves just stacks of poorly folded clothes shoved in.

"Yah, I swear, you will help me clean this right now or I will kick you out!"

Sowon cursed and slammed her diary shut grabbing any loosely placed clothes and trying to refold them. The sudden movement cause her hangover to return.

"Ugghhh."

She held her head for a moment then continued grabbing her  things.

"Here."

Nayeon held out an aspirin.

"Thanks. I love you, you know that right?"

"I swear if I ever have a little sister like you, my life is over!"

"Hahahaha!"